Bush or Clinton: Stronger President?

hylandrdet said:
Steph, Bill understood that there are a multitude of religions that refuse to acknowledge oral sex as legitimate sex. He's an attorney and he's quite smart; well, smarter than Dub-ya.

"Slick" is not a negative term. If someone calls you slick, they're saying that you are very good at dodging things. "slick willy" would had the UN begging to go to war against Iraq; our troops would had began its withdrawl by now.

Love him or hate him, Bill Clinton IS THE MAN!!! The world will listen to him before they ever listen to GW!!! That's the bottom line...Deal!!!

By the way, are you Kathy's apprentice?

The way your gushing over this person, which is all he is, is kinda making me wonder about you???? :teeth: Billy boy is just another man who was a persident, and not a very good one at that..He was like a fluff president, and won't be remembered for much, except of coure THE BJ.. And look up slick in the dictionary=having or showing style, but no dept. Fit's billy to a tee. I personally don't care one way or the other about him, I'm just glad he's gone..
Oh, and thanks for the compliment about being Kat's apprentice, but no I'm not, and I'm wondering if that was some sort of putdown to Kat and myself. If it was I just have to say now..... :chains: :D

hylandrdet said:
Steph, Bill understood that there are a multitude of religions that refuse to acknowledge oral sex as legitimate sex. He's an attorney and he's quite smart; well, smarter than Dub-ya.

"Slick" is not a negative term. If someone calls you slick, they're saying that you are very good at dodging things. "slick willy" would had the UN begging to go to war against Iraq; our troops would had began its withdrawl by now.

Love him or hate him, Bill Clinton IS THE MAN!!! The world will listen to him before they ever listen to GW!!! That's the bottom line...Deal!!!

By the way, are you Kathy's apprentice?

hard to believe you can praise someone who can't even define is as a smart attorney.

And GWB is about 100 times the man Bill Clinton was. Clinton was white trash in a suit. The fact is even a majority of people in this country wouldn't listen to him. He is going down as one of the worst two term presidents in the 20th century. how sad for him.

Stephanie said:
The way your gushing over this person, which is all he is, is kinda making me wonder about you???? :teeth: Billy boy is just another man who was a persident, and not a very good one at that..He was like a fluff president, and won't be remembered for much, except of coure THE BJ.. And look up slick in the dictionary=having or showing style, but no dept. Fit's billy to a tee. I personally don't care one way or the other about him, I'm just glad he's gone..
Oh, and thanks for the compliment about being Kat's apprentice, but no I'm not, and I'm wondering if that was some sort of putdown to Kat and myself. If it was I just have to say now..... :chains: :D

He will also be remembered for deception, the illusions that made up his Presidency, and of course giving nuclear material to the North Koreans. Thank you Mr. Clinton for making the world a better place for dictator thugs.

This question is like asking someone to add zero plus zero.
At least Clinton knew when to take off his pants. I am sure Bush wears his to bed. :69:

Gabriella84 said:
At least Clinton knew when to take off his pants. I am sure Bush wears his to bed. :69:

Are you sure your not hiding under the Bush's bed..? :eek2: :shocked: :laugh:

Gabriella84 said:

Nothing I love more than undressing my man!!!!

I'm sure the First Lady knows how to get him out of them when she needs to!

And, I'd rather have a President that keeps his pants on rather than getting caught with them down. :eek:

Gabriella84 said:

Funny you should say that. I look at Chelsea and then look at the Bush twins and get the exact opposite impression.

Forum List

Back