Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record.

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.

Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records. –Sudeep Reddy

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

You posted an article from 2009 Gomer.

Barack Hussein currently has the WORST track record on jobs.

There - now you're all caught up to April 2011.

Dumb ass...

Jesus.

Jobs weren't created during Bush's terms because unemployment was around 6% for most of his time in office. At the very end before Barry Boy took over I think it as around 7%.

Everyone who wanted a job had one. Shit I had two for most of Bush's time in office.

Last edited:
Jesus.

Jobs weren't created during Bush's terms because unemployment was around 6% for most of his time in office. At the very end before Barry Boy took over I think it as around 7%.

Everyone who wanted a job had one. Shit I had two for most of Bush's time in office.

6% is a lot of people and that doesn't count the people who ran out of unemployment.

Unemployment rates are a flawed statistic. But I'm happy for you. Most of Bush job growth was in the Service industry. Are you a waiter?

Jesus.

6% is a lot of people and that doesn't count the people who ran out of unemployment.

Unemployment rates are a flawed statistic. But I'm happy for you. Most of Bush job growth was in the Service industry. Are you a waiter?

You are one flaming idiot...

Jesus.

good one ! lol

Obama has already passed Bush But we will see in 2016.
.....When Bill & Hill move (back) in....and, maintain the momentum!!!!

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

'Tis a sad day, to be a....

Teabagger!!

529.gif

Jesus.

....At least, that what Teabaggers TELL each-other!!!!!

(....And, then....Obama comes-along and rubs-their-noses in that LIE!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
544.gif

"Lookit!! That pussy, Pence, can barely look Obama in-the-eyes!! And, Boner & Cantor can't even manage that!"​

Last edited:
Nobody cares about George Bush anymore................

Its like Trump said on Wednesday..........."Obama already has Carter beaten for the worst president ever.......Carter now holds the number 2 spot!!"

I laughed my ass off..........that takes some doing..........and inside of two years, much less.

You can't get much funnier than this. Ya got one flaming idiot, hard wired to the RNCs mainframe calling another flaming idiot, hard wired to the DNCs mainframe a flaming idiot. This is rich! :lol: :lol:

Jesus.

I'll bet Barry Boy would give his eye teeth for Unemployment to be at 6%.

Wonder what unemployment will be in 2012. Right around Nov??

Last edited:

Its like Trump said on Wednesday..........."Obama already has Carter beaten for the worst president ever.......Carter now holds the number 2 spot!!"

I laughed my ass off..........that takes some doing..........and inside of two years, much less.

Carter Created 10.5 million jobs to Bush's 3 million

HNN Poll: 61% of Historians Rate the Bush Presidency Worst

Carter Created 10.5 million jobs to Bush's 3 million

When he left office we had double digit inflation and unemployment through the roof.

Oh yeah. He was a winner all right.

Forum List

Back