Bush, Obama jobs chart

:lol: You think I care if Bush looks bad? I blame him directly for allowing dimwits like Obama to get elected. And, yes, the stimulus bill worked if you consider paying $300,000 to save a $50k/year job for a year.

Jeez, does the idiocy never stop? You Obamabots will buy anything. It's really pathetic.

Did you not vote for Bush then? Did you campaign against Bush for some independent candidate? Perhaps the Libertarian candidate?

Did you not vote for him a second time?

I guess hindsight is 20/20 though, right?

Trying to fathom the state of economy based on a single benchmark is a perfect example of Reductio ad absurdum.

I think this economy is appearing to get modestly better, too.

But of course, if another economic bubble bursts( like the EURO crises) all shorter term bets are off.

We've entered unchartered waters.

The banksters appear to be committing a successful coupe d' etat.

Speaking as a historian, I am humbled by how brilliantly this takeover of formerly popular forms of government has been orchestrated.

Not a shot has yet been fired, except for those fired upon the mobs of outraged Greeks.

Brilliant, really.

Expect major changes in your quality of lives, folks.

Trying to fathom the state of economy based on a single benchmark is a perfect example of Reductio ad absurdum.

But of course, if another economic bubble bursts( like the EURO crises) all shorter term bets are off.

Speaking as a historian, I am humbled by how brilliantly this takeover of formerly popular forms of government has been orchestrated.

Not a shot has yet been fired, except for those fired upon the mobs of outraged Greeks.

Brilliant, really.

I would agree that basing a judgement of this nature on a single element is foolish, which is why I posted several additional elements a few posts back.

I am curious as to whom is performing this "takeover of formerly popular forms of government" though.

Do you believe the banks are forming corporate oligarchies that are taking over world governments?

Brilliant, really.

I would agree that basing a judgement of this nature on a single element is foolish, which is why I posted several additional elements a few posts back.

I am curious as to whom is performing this "takeover of formerly popular forms of government" though.

Do you believe the banks are forming corporate oligarchies that are taking over world governments?

With six major banks owning 70% of the wealth, I'd say so. They need to be broken up, period. I'm not sure financial reform as it is being debated right now is enough.

With six major banks owning 70% of the wealth, I'd say so. They need to be broken up, period. I'm not sure financial reform as it is being debated right now is enough.

Indeed, I was not questioning the validity of such a statement, I was simply curious as to the details, and wondered if the poster could expand on his theory.

Last edited:
If the job losses were all Bush's fault, can someone explain to me how the unemployment didn't immediately drop to 10% in the 2001-2002?

No, let's really make one up:

Democrats are NOT hypocrites, and Obama has not failed worse than Bush already.

The Porkulus Bill was a godsend for Americans; we should stay in Iraq and ramp up the drug war in Afghanistan; selling our people out to the healthcare industry was a great idea; and spending money we don't have is the best way America can end up like Greece.

Oh, and Gigantifano and Stedman Holder caught the rocket scientist, who almost escaped, by themselves.

Is there any other message I missed from the left? Oh, besides the fact I'm a racist for opposing Democrats? Let me know. ;)

Gubmint hiring a bunch of new bureaucrats aren't "jobs gained" in any meaningful sense.

When there's some verifiable evidence that any "jobs gained" are in the sector of the workforce that produces things of value for the free economy, come back and tell us about it.

Maybe not to you, but it's a real job to the person who lands it. And it would be real to you too if you were the one landing the gubbermint bureaucratic job.

clusterstock-4-2-2010-chart-of-jobs-lost-in-bush-and-obama-administrations.png

where is april when we lost a ton of jobs again?

No, let's really make one up:

Democrats are NOT hypocrites, and Obama has not failed worse than Bush already.

The Porkulus Bill was a godsend for Americans; we should stay in Iraq and ramp up the drug war in Afghanistan; selling our people out to the healthcare industry was a great idea; and spending money we don't have is the best way America can end up like Greece.

Oh, and Gigantifano and Stedman Holder caught the rocket scientist, who almost escaped, by themselves.

Is there any other message I missed from the left? Oh, besides the fact I'm a racist for opposing Democrats? Let me know. ;)

That's really profound. Gosh, why do we need newspapers, cable news, or even the Internet, when all we need to do is go to a single page published by you for our daily update of factoids?

Hmmm, you got Obama's member in your mouth again? Full speed ahead to Greece-like failure!!!!

Why the USA isn't like Greece:

One big difference between Greece and the U.S. is the direction of the overall economy. While Greece's economy is shrinking, the U.S. economy is growing, 3.2% in the first quarter. By contrast, the Greek economy contracted 2% in the first quarter and is expected to shrink 4% in 2010. And Greece is cutting government spending in the midst of a recession, which it must do in order to get the loans it needs to stave off bankruptcy. This runs the risk of further exacerbating the recession.

And other reasons:
Why the U.S. Won't Be the Next Greece -- Despite Our Debts - DailyFinance

Gubmint hiring a bunch of new bureaucrats aren't "jobs gained" in any meaningful sense.

When there's some verifiable evidence that any "jobs gained" are in the sector of the workforce that produces things of value for the free economy, come back and tell us about it.

I told you, the right wing narrative would change.

"Change?"

They will blame the past administration for all the problems of the present?

I told you, the right wing narrative would change.

"Change?"

They will blame the past administration for all the problems of the present?

As well they should.

Bush will go down as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Obama will probably be one of the best.

Forum List

Back