Bush not trustworthy, no longer inspires

What is the big deal about the muslims??? They are in the same league as the rest of the hate groups such as kkk, naacp, and aclu, I know people in each group that are fine, upstanding citizens, but I don't, and won't associate with any of them. I wouldn't tolerate a muslem being around me or my family. I guess that is one reason I don't have any authority, muslims they would be the first ones banned from the United States.

What is the big deal about the muslims??? They are in the same league as the rest of the hate groups such as kkk, naacp, and aclu, I know people in each group that are fine, upstanding citizens, but I don't, and won't associate with any of them. I wouldn't tolerate a muslem being around me or my family. I guess that is one reason I don't have any authority, muslims they would be the first ones banned from the United States.

Well , there are a lot of Muslims in New York and other cities. And you cannot stop them from entering U.S.A just as you can't stop the Mexicans from getting into Texas or New Mexico.

Well , there are a lot of Muslims in New York and other cities. And you cannot stop them from entering U.S.A just as you can't stop the Mexicans from getting into Texas or New Mexico.

You are right and I agree 100%. But that is only because I don't have any authority to do anything about it. If I did, there would be 50 cals. 100 feet apart on our southern border with trigger happy G.I.s.

MUSLIMS DID NOT TAKE OUT THE TOWERS ON 911 THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY DID WHY DID BUILDING 7 FALL? WHY WAS THERE MOLTEN METAL IN THE SUB- BASEMENTS , HOW COULD THE TOWERS FALL AT FREE FALL SPEED ?
WHY IS THERE NO FOOTAGE OF A PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON ?
9/11: Denial Is Over

MUSLIMS DID NOT TAKE OUT THE TOWERS ON 911 THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY DID WHY DID BUILDING 7 FALL? WHY WAS THERE MOLTEN METAL IN THE SUB- BASEMENTS , HOW COULD THE TOWERS FALL AT FREE FALL SPEED ?

Please read the 'rules' regarding caps, it's not appreciated and will NOT be tolerated.

Another fool that will no doubt make Queen Pelosi very proud. You know nothing about architecture, engineering, or much else.... a perfect Democrat.

Typical response ,dont adress any of the facts ie;buildings falling at free fall speed ,that fire alone can not produce molten metal , the only response is blah blah blah queen polosi .only showing how decived you really are in your last election you had a choice of skull and bones or skul and bones there is no left or right anymore its just 2 ceos vieing for control of the nwo incorperated 911 was a false flag operation bush murdered the people at the trade centers as a pretex for war he murdered the firemen and police the danced on there graves, he is skull and bones a member of bohemian grove

HTML:
DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE [URL="http://infoars.com"]http://infoars.com[/URL]
WHAT IS BOHEMIAN GROVE? SEE THE TRUTH AS DOCUMENTED IN ALEX'S FILM, DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret
HTML:

Bush is still not trustworthy and is generally despised by approximately 72% of Americans and approximately 99% of non-Americans. He lost his gig on Nov. 7, 2006 and he still hasn't figured it out. No wonder, though, he never figured out what his gig was on the front end in 2001. I can't figure out why most Americans hadn't figured it all out in 2004. All I can say is that Republicans are just plain dumb and refuse to accept facts other than as presented by media propaganda and shortsighted beliefs.

OK, carry on...

Psychoblues

Forum List

Back