Bush must lose

J

jxxxmy

Another four years of Bush, and this world is doomed

He will destroy the environment irreparably.

He will plunge us into world war III.

He will enslave the American people to the corrupt and ruthless big oil, and big business interest.

The filthy rich will then enslave the middle class and the poor.

This man is the Antichrist. He is the servant of Satan.

He must lose, or we will all die.

Bush is a complete and utter fucknut. I'm sorry. He is singlehandedly driving our country and the world to the ground. Can't you see?

The only good thing he has done in three years is neutralize al Qaida and prevent us from getting attacked. That's about it.

Everything else:

GRADE F-

You jxxxmy are the complete and utter fucknut! Had the dumbocrat Clinton not been so busy screwing interns and did something with the terrorists back in '91 - there never would have been a 9/11! And beside making the USA the laughing stock of the world can you tell me just what in hell that man did??

If you're talking about Iraq...

It was daddy Bush that screwed that up, when he didn't take out Saddam at the end of the Kuwait war. That would've been the time to do it. At that time the rest of the world was in full support of U.S. action in Kuwait and Iraq.

Instead, baby Bush's action has severely damaged our world diplomatic relations. He decided to go it alone, but now that he's stuck in Iraq, he's pleading to the U.N. to bail him out and take over.

As a result of his isolationist actions, he's taken a U.S. surplus and plunged us into the biggest deficit.

Where have the fiscal conservatives gone? The U.S. could use some fiscal responsibility right about now.

"Another four years of Bush, and this world is doomed

He will destroy the environment irreparably.

He will plunge us into world war III.

He will enslave the American people to the corrupt and ruthless big oil, and big business interest.

The filthy rich will then enslave the middle class and the poor.

This man is the Antichrist. He is the servant of Satan.

He must lose, or we will all die"

Wow, you are one crazy monkey. I don't know what america you live in, but the one I live in is great, It's been doing just find under Bush's watch and it'll do even better with four more years.

It was daddy Bush that screwed that up, when he didn't take out Saddam at the end of the Kuwait war. That would've been the time to do it. At that time the rest of the world was in full support of U.S. action in Kuwait and Iraq.

Are you stupid. Read your history. There was no international support for an invasion of Iraq. Bush 1 wanted to do it but he was swayed by his allies that it would be a bad idea and most of the allies we had were arabs.(yeah they'ld of loved an american force in Baghdad, look how happy they are now)

Instead, baby Bush's action has severely damaged our world diplomatic relations. He decided to go it alone, but now that he's stuck in Iraq, he's pleading to the U.N. to bail him out and take over.

What the hell are you talking about. Bush has not hurt our diplomatic realtions across the world. He has cemented them. Our enimies have shown thier faces and the Cowards have come out of the woodwork. The nations that understand and support our actions have lived under the thumb of trianny and they know our cause is just. Stuck in Iraq? what were not stuck there. Were just not a bunch of idiots and leaving prematurlly. Yeah that would help our image jsut grate, leave a country to soon and invite a civil war. God you're dumb. Also Bush is not asking the UN to bail us out. Mabey you should read more. Bush is asking the UN to tkae care of humanitarian needs. Not reconstruction, not security, not nation building. Get your facts right before you start on a rant, you sound like a broken recourd.

As a result of his isolationist actions, he's taken a U.S. surplus and plunged us into the biggest deficit.

You don't read so I'll just leave this one open becasuse any one else will tell you that the deficiet started way before the war. Stop fisting the DNC's homepage, it's poising your mind.:D

Bear this in mind to those who read ...

The originator of this post J triple x or something or other is anti Bush.

This sort of uneducated person is the person who will vote, if indeed this person actually votes, for JK.

I think that alone should make quite a statement.

Originally posted by jxxxmy
Bush is a complete and utter fucknut. I'm sorry. He is singlehandedly driving our country and the world to the ground. Can't you see?

The only good thing he has done in three years is neutralize al Qaida and prevent us from getting attacked. That's about it.

Everything else:

GRADE F-

Methinks you be the " fucknut":(

Originally posted by jimnyc
A grand entrance!

Welcome to the board, MadMax. :)

Thanks Jimnyc, have to call em as you see em, right?:D Been lurking for a little while to kinda get the feel for the posters and the board then all the sudden you just can't sit on the sidelines anymore.:p:

Wellcome to teh board Madmax nice to see another like minded conservative.
Oh and yes Jxxxmy, you are the weakest link!!!!!!!:D

Yeah, Kerry would be much better. :rolleyes:

He also has voted against a lot of military spending, including funding for the F-14 and the F-15. Just what does he want them to go to war with? He is also all over the place on many issues. He is for it one day and against it the next. He's also very indecisive and he thinks a lot of the UN. Why in the hell would he be better than Bush as far as national security goes?

I have to seriously question what country this guy is living in. I mean America has been pretty great lately. We are facing the truth about reality and not living in that illusion that was the nineties. In the 90s people believed they were making tons of money despite the corporate dealings that were scamming them out of their life savings, they believed that we were living in a peaceful world despite the the numerous terror attacks, genocide in bosnia and Rhwanda, Iraq, Iran and North Korea. We had won the cold war so we thought the fight for freedom had been won, but there are always evil men who will fight and tyranize people for power. We will never live in a peaceful world until we live in a free world. President Bush understands this. This is why we are raging war on those states who support terror like Aghanistan and Iraq, if there are more free nations in the areas of trouble in the middle east, the people will be less likely to resort to terrorism for power. America, the sleeping Giant has awoken, we have to make sure that those in America dont succeed into drugging us back to sleep.

What really makes me question this guy is he is upset at alot of what Bush has done, probably domesticly. Well so is his conservative base, because he has been given the Democrats what they want to show that he is a nice guy! You guys are whining that Bush is doing are horrible job when alot of what he is doing is passing YOUR agenda. The Education Bill was written by Ted Kennedy. Campaign Finance Reform, which while cosponsored by McCain, was mainly a Democrat issue. It was them who voted for it for the most part. The Medicare bill is mostly a Democrat idea. Immigration policy is also a compromise with the Democrats. Bush has had some success with the Domestic agenda, tax cuts, military build up etc. But the big flops of the Presidency have been him passing the liberal agenda and you guys are upset over it!

I think we should take a page from Reagan and remember that if our opponents pass our agenda its better for us.

it kind of soundslike the antis out there are all kind of conspiracy theorist. they are wound just a little too tight. they need to take the tinfoil off, or at least loosen it a bit.

and welcome to the board Max

Forum List

Back