Bush murdered a black woman—Margie Schoedinger, and Obama won’t do a thing about it

andrewwang

Rookie
Jan 24, 2009
I like black people.

Black people are cool!

I like black history.

“This is also why the white man feels the need to subjugate and oppress the darker peoples of the Earth” (Retrieved February 4, 2009, from Fear of a Black Planet. Will there be a Race War or Peace on Earth? - Topix).

White people don’t have to worry about Obama interfering with racial discrimination inflicted by white people against racial minorities while Obama is president of the United States.

It is practically just as bad as if the white supremacist at heart, George W. Bush, is still running the country.

For example, Bush murdered a black woman—Margie Schoedinger.

&#8220;One of those very least were George Bush&#8217;s personal complicity in the death (murder to be precise) of my friend Margie Schoedinger in September of 2003. Determining the exact whereabouts and contacts of [then] president-elect George Bush on September 21 thru 22, 2003, should be entirely lacking in difficulty&#8221; (Leola McConnell (Nevada Progressive Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in 2010). Retrieved November 29, 2008, from Leola McConnell for U.S. Senate 2010: <b>Leola McConnell for U.S. Senate 2010</b>).

Obama should have the guts to assemble workers from the FBI and/or one or more state attorney general offices and say something similar to the following:

&#8220;I, Obama, am the most powerful person in America now. Bush is no longer the president and thus no longer the most powerful person in America. I, Obama, am in control now. I, Obama, demand that the ultimate law-enforcement workers in this country investigate Bush and then proceed to have him locked away for life or executed for murdering the black woman&#8212;Margie Schoedinger. I, Obama, am black, and I find Bush&#8217;s murder of Margie Schoedinger to be personally offensive. I, Obama, feel it is once again like the time of slavery when white people killed black people with no sheriff, prosecutor, or court to stop it from happening or prosecute it. I, Obama, am not going to go around in the modern-day democracy feeling like a black slave of white people&#8212;especially while I am the president of the United States. I, Obama, want Bush brought down for murdering a black woman. I, Obama, want Bush brought down for racially discriminating against black people pursuant to Hurricane Katrina. I, Obama, am going to supply financial compensation to the black people who were harmed by Bush&#8217;s racial discrimination and who are still alive. I, Obama, am taken aback by Bush having been so evil in wrongfully causing the deaths of so many black people pursuant to his racist response relative to Hurricane Katrina. I, Obama, am going to take advantage of my time as a racial-minority president and not allow &#8220;Bush&#8217;s KKK-Neo-Nazi mentality&#8221; to rule over and oppress black people in America.&#8221;

Unfortunately, I can&#8217;t picture Obama having the guts to assemble workers from the FBI and/or one or more state attorney general offices to rightfully bring Bush down&#8212;as suggested above.

What does this mean?

Does this mean that Obama is going to be a huge disappointment to black people and/or racial minorities otherwise?

Does it mean that Obama realizes that the USA is a predominantly white country and doesn&#8217;t want to rub powerful, former, white, government officials the wrong way?

Does it mean that Obama is like a black person who prances around wearing a KKK outfit or a uniform featuring the swastika symbol&#8212;in a figurative sense (not a literal sense)?

Does it mean that Obama is a weakling?

Obama needs to show that he is in charge, pursue Bush for murdering the black woman&#8212;Margie Schoedinger, financially compensate and/or restore and/or reward black people who were racially discriminated against and harmed by Bush pursuant to Hurricane Katrina, fight racial profiling, and make America a better place for all racial minority people who are racially discriminated against.

Of course, Obama needs to seek prosecution against Bush and the others.

But if Obama does not even help out his own people, specifically, black people, where Bush had victimized so many of them, then Obama probably will not try to bring Bush down for warrantless surveillance; torture; cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment of suspects; etc.

Obama needs to change and participate in seeking incarceration against Bush.

If Obama is not prepared to change accordingly, then he really shouldn&#8217;t have been talking about &#8220;change.&#8221;

Last edited:
LoL...WTF?!!! This is one of the funnier posts ive seen since i became a member, probably the funniest in fact. Im dying to see how the rest of you respond to this one....

Last edited:
hahaha-024.gif

I like black people.

Black people are cool!

I like black history.

“This is also why the white man feels the need to subjugate and oppress the darker peoples of the Earth” (Retrieved February 4, 2009, from Fear of a Black Planet. Will there be a Race War or Peace on Earth? - Topix).

White people don’t have to worry about Obama interfering with racial discrimination inflicted by white people against racial minorities while Obama is president of the United States.

It is practically just as bad as if the white supremacist at heart, George W. Bush, is still running the country.

“One of those very least were George Bush’s personal complicity in the death (murder to be precise) of my friend Margie Schoedinger in September of 2003. Determining the exact whereabouts and contacts of [then] president-elect George Bush on September 21 thru 22, 2003, should be entirely lacking in difficulty” (Leola McConnell (Nevada Progressive Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in 2010). Retrieved November 29, 2008, from Leola McConnell for U.S. Senate 2010: <b>Leola McConnell for U.S. Senate 2010</b>).

Obama should have the guts to assemble workers from the FBI and/or one or more state attorney general offices and say something similar to the following:

“I, Obama, am the most powerful person in America now. Bush is no longer the president and thus no longer the most powerful person in America. I, Obama, am in control now. I, Obama, demand that the ultimate law-enforcement workers in this country investigate Bush and then proceed to have him locked away for life or executed for murdering the black woman—Margie Schoedinger. I, Obama, am black, and I find Bush’s murder of Margie Schoedinger to be personally offensive. I, Obama, feel it is once again like the time of slavery when white people killed black people with no sheriff, prosecutor, or court to stop it from happening or prosecute it. I, Obama, am not going to go around in the modern-day democracy feeling like a black slave of white people—especially while I am the president of the United States. I, Obama, want Bush brought down for murdering a black woman. I, Obama, want Bush brought down for racially discriminating against black people pursuant to Hurricane Katrina. I, Obama, am going to supply financial compensation to the black people who were harmed by Bush’s racial discrimination and who are still alive. I, Obama, am taken aback by Bush having been so evil in wrongfully causing the deaths of so many black people pursuant to his racist response relative to Hurricane Katrina. I, Obama, am going to take advantage of my time as a racial-minority president and not allow “Bush’s KKK-Neo-Nazi mentality” to rule over and oppress black people in America.”

Unfortunately, I can’t picture Obama having the guts to assemble workers from the FBI and/or one or more state attorney general offices to rightfully bring Bush down—as suggested above.

What does this mean?

Does this mean that Obama is going to be a huge disappointment to black people and/or racial minorities otherwise?

Does it mean that Obama realizes that the USA is a predominantly white country and doesn’t want to rub powerful, former, white, government officials the wrong way?

Does it mean that Obama is like a black person who prances around wearing a KKK outfit or a uniform featuring the swastika symbol—in a figurative sense (not a literal sense)?

Obama needs to show that he is in charge, pursue Bush for murdering the black woman—Margie Schoedinger, financially compensate and/or restore and/or reward black people who were racially discriminated against and harmed by Bush pursuant to Hurricane Katrina, fight racial profiling, and make America a better place for all racial minority people who are racially discriminated against.

But if Obama does not even help out his own people, specifically, black people, where Bush had victimized so many of them, then Obama probably will not try to bring Bush down for warrantless surveillance; torture; cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment of suspects; etc.

If Obama is not prepared to change accordingly, then he really shouldn’t have been talking about “change.”

just wondering? I assume that long paragraph of- I Obama,want this and that? that he didnt really say that? that its the words of someone else? if so,is it the words of Leolla Mcconnel? thats so right though at the bottom.If Obama isn't prepared to seek incarceration of Bush and prosecute him,Cheney and others in his administration,then he shouldnt be talking about change at all.From what we have seen of his appointments-31 of 37 appointments of his are former Clinton appointees-the same people everybody voted out of office cause they were corrupt and making Hillary speaker of the house,Obama is a freaking liar about change and he wont do a damn thing.

I like black people.

Black people are cool!

I like black history.

“One of those very least were George Bush’s personal complicity in the death (murder to be precise) of my friend Margie Schoedinger in September of 2003. Determining the exact whereabouts and contacts of [then] president-elect George Bush on September 21 thru 22, 2003, should be entirely lacking in difficulty” (Leola McConnell (Nevada Progressive Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in 2010). Retrieved November 29, 2008, from Leola McConnell for U.S. Senate 2010: <b>Leola McConnell for U.S. Senate 2010</b>).

“I, Obama, am the most powerful person in America now. Bush is no longer the president and thus no longer the most powerful person in America. I, Obama, am in control now. I, Obama, demand that the ultimate law-enforcement workers in this country investigate Bush and then proceed to have him locked away for life or executed for murdering the black woman—Margie Schoedinger. I, Obama, am black, and I find Bush’s murder of Margie Schoedinger to be personally offensive. I, Obama, feel it is once again like the time of slavery when white people killed black people with no sheriff, prosecutor, or court to stop it from happening or prosecute it. I, Obama, am not going to go around in the modern-day democracy feeling like a black slave of white people—especially while I am the president of the United States. I, Obama, want Bush brought down for murdering a black woman. I, Obama, want Bush brought down for racially discriminating against black people pursuant to Hurricane Katrina. I, Obama, am going to supply financial compensation to the black people who were harmed by Bush’s racial discrimination and who are still alive. I, Obama, am taken aback by Bush having been so evil in wrongfully causing the deaths of so many black people pursuant to his racist response relative to Hurricane Katrina. I, Obama, am going to take advantage of my time as a racial-minority president and not allow “Bush’s KKK-Neo-Nazi mentality” to rule over and oppress black people in America.”

Unfortunately, I can’t picture Obama having the guts to assemble workers from the FBI and/or one or more state attorney general offices to rightfully bring Bush down—as suggested above.

What does this mean?

Does it mean that Obama realizes that the USA is a predominantly white country and doesn’t want to rub powerful, former, white, government officials the wrong way?

Does it mean that Obama is like a black person who prances around wearing a KKK outfit or a uniform featuring the swastika symbol—in a figurative sense (not a literal sense)?

Obama needs to show that he is in charge, pursue Bush for murdering the black woman—Margie Schoedinger, financially compensate and/or restore and/or reward black people who were racially discriminated against and harmed by Bush pursuant to Hurricane Katrina, fight racial profiling, and make America a better place for all racial minority people who are racially discriminated against.

If Obama is not prepared to change accordingly, then he really shouldn’t have been talking about “change.”

Don't you realize that the FBI has begun an investigation of the death of Esnes Nommoc? And there are members of this board named as suspects.

Strangely enough, my last fortune cookie contained a message that he was planning the death of a certain Messiah College graduate -- and I may be forced to help him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back