Bush & McCain Blackmail America With Economic Terrorism

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Article removed for noncompliance with USMB copyright policy

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just gonna say looks as if those dumbass Democrats been duped again. Lordy Lordy! :eek:

I guess you missed the part where Obama VOTED FOR the bail out? Supports it and wanted to spend even MORE money on it?

I guess YOU didn't hear what is now in the bill because of Obama and the Democrats. We will have stock in those banks, not just bail them out. They will pay us back, with interest. There will be oversite. No parachutes for CEO's. Etc.

If there has to be a bill, it is NOT going to be what Bush tried to rush by us.

If you don't see they tried to rob us one more time before they left office, I don't know how much more evidence is needed to wake you up.

No wonder we have greedy ignorant politicians. Look who they represent.

PS. When you hear the GOP tried to fix Freddy & Fannie but the Dems stopped them, keep in mind the bill the GOP tried to pass only looked like a fix. It would have actually added to the problem. And it would have made government bigger.

If I was wrong, the original Bush proposal wouldn't have been so blatently full of bullshit and the Republicans would have signed it. PERIOD.

The fact that you are still arguing it is laughable. :lol:

So now it's just Republicans who voted for the bailout.... WOW!

What's crazy is when this doesn't fix our problem, the Democrats will blame the Republicans... those are your great Democratic leaders for you!

Yeah...blaming ONLY the republicans for this disaster is a big BIG mistake.

I guess YOU didn't hear what is now in the bill because of Obama and the Democrats. We will have stock in those banks, not just bail them out. They will pay us back, with interest. There will be oversite. No parachutes for CEO's. Etc.

If there has to be a bill, it is NOT going to be what Bush tried to rush by us.

If you don't see they tried to rob us one more time before they left office, I don't know how much more evidence is needed to wake you up.

No wonder we have greedy ignorant politicians. Look who they represent.

PS. When you hear the GOP tried to fix Freddy & Fannie but the Dems stopped them, keep in mind the bill the GOP tried to pass only looked like a fix. It would have actually added to the problem. And it would have made government bigger.

If I was wrong, the original Bush proposal wouldn't have been so blatently full of bullshit and the Republicans would have signed it. PERIOD.

The fact that you are still arguing it is laughable. :lol:

YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY BACK!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah, you probably will get money back... Those on welfare don't have anything to worry about...

So now it's just Republicans who voted for the bailout.... WOW!

What's crazy is when this doesn't fix our problem, the Democrats will blame the Republicans... those are your great Democratic leaders for you!

The things the Dems put into the bill are the things that will help fix the problem. There are still many regulations that need to be put back though.

Yesterday I heard that re regulating what the GOP de regulated would by itself fix this problem, without the $700 billion. Just put the rules back. Problem solved.

But the Wallstreet Bankers will call our bluff and let the market tank for a day or two to scare us into giving them what they want. And you won't stand up to them.

Forum List

Back