Bush low on polls...

supermarine

Feb 3, 2004
Im kinda concerned, bush's polls have been lowered. I mean how can people be soooo stupid! Omg they undressed a couple of murderers. Omg!!!! run for ur fucking lives! Also, do u think that the polls are fake?

Originally posted by supermarine
Im kinda concerned, bush's polls have been lowered. I mean how can people be soooo stupid! Omg they undressed a couple of murderers. Omg!!!! run for ur fucking lives! Also, do u think that the polls are fake?

It's going to change soon. Bush will rise in the polls.

What some media companies may be doing is going to anti-war demonstration sites (and the like) and polling there. Or polling potentially known democrats. With most traditional media, this may very well be true, but then again, I am young and inexperienced and probably assume the worste in most cases.

Originally posted by Semper Fi
What some media companies may be doing is going to anti-war demonstration sites (and the like) and polling there. Or polling potentially known democrats. With most traditional media, this may very well be true, but then again, I am young and inexperienced and probably assume the worste in most cases.

That's why I rarely pay attention to polls unless I know exactly where they were taken and who they were asking. There was one poll MSNBC conducted during one of the primaries. They kept throwing this graphic on screen making a big deal out of it, saying that Kerry had this huge lead in a particular state according to the poll. At the bottom, in small text, it said something to the effect of "Poll according to 200 subjects surveyed". I don't know how in the hell they could consider 200 people to be enough to announce the leanings of an entire state, but that's what they were doing.

Originally posted by scubamike

I fund it interesting that individuals who claim to be so smart and so sophisticated and care about the welfare of so many people, and animals, and trees can justify assaulting a person's PERSONAL traits instead of attacking the performance.

Are your panties pink too?

Forum List

Back