Bush Looks Pretty Damn Great...

Either you and all your tea-bag-wearing Tory counterparts are clearly aware that George W. Bush is best described as the worst president in modern history and a criminal elitist who did more damage to the United States than did Usama bin Laden and his elves -- or you're simply delusional

I voted for Obama and I'm willing to admit he's been a gross disappointment but compared to Bush he's a major improvement. To say that Obama is a much better president than Bush isn't saying much, but if you truly believe otherwise you've been mentally compromised by obsessive political frustration.

But if you wish to argue the point please be specific in your comparisons.

:lol:..and why would I take you seriously after that ridiculous diatribe.:eusa_hand:
Because others are watching and if you have nothing substantive to tell us then everyone will think you have nothing to offer but cop-outs and smileys. So I'll ask again; if you believe it's Obama who wrecked the Economy and put the Nation in a hole, tell us what convinced you of that. If you know something I don't know I always appreciate being educated.

I'm not seeing where you have offered up anything substantial, merely comments that are mainly self defining in nature..

I'm not about to go through a laundry list of the economics woes this country is facing because of Obama/Democrat policies. The truth is if you don't know by now you're probably incapable of comprehending the reality whether I explain it to you or not.

I consider you a waste of time so far but you can certainly try to convince me otherwise.

Forum List

Back