Bush Looks Pretty Damn Great...

Compared to 6 years of a Democrat/Obama influenced economy...:wtf:

...Well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Almost 4 years and their still blaming him...

Gads.. how pathetic is That...:lmao:

Interesting.

You say "we" are blaming him. But it was YOU who didn't invite the incompetent fucker to your party shindig.

You must think he did a great job!

Last edited:

Yeah, that Bush tribute video at the RNC really brought a tear to my eye.

And the crowd! So loving! So emotional! So loud!

I liked the responses to Obama's performance as President myself....:lol:

...Well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?

Interesting.

You say "we" are blaming him. But it was YOU who disn't invite the incompetent fucker to your party shindig.

You must think he did a great job!

Road Apples... how do you define incompetence given the Obama regime..?

...Well, just sayin

miss_me_yet1.jpg

Yes, I do miss you, President Bush. You weren't perfect, but you love your country and it shows and I "thank you" for your efforts of 8 years. I liked your honesty. You did put into place thousands of regulations we didn't need, but you tried your best as you saw it and who could have said what they would have done after a major terrorist attack that killed 3000 Americans?

Your prophetic but nice avatar

Last edited:
It's too bad we can't all have a Bill Clinton setting our job up for us.

Thank God he had a Republican Congress most of the way..... a Democrat Congress & President spells certain doom to an economy, obviously.

Forum List

Back