Bush Lied----SO WHAT !

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
How typical...The conservative here can't dispute the information so they defame the source. Ho hum, how bloody tedious they are.
Well, I hope they're sleeping soundly with their tin-foil hats securely in place. :)

Can't add anything outside of your hate Bush obsession so you respond with this:

Bite me.

:rolleyes: That whole pot/kettle/black thing just keeps coming back...........

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Can't add anything outside of your hate Bush obsession so you respond with this:

:rolleyes: That whole pot/kettle/black thing just keeps coming back...........

Don't hate Dubbyuh...Just loath. As for my response to OCA, he deserves no better.

You really trust what Putin...former KGB spymaster and Communist party apparatchick...says? :rolleyes:

Bully face it, you guys are going down. Ta ta!:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :read: :read: :read: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

You really trust what Putin...former KGB spymaster and Communist party apparatchick...says? :rolleyes:

How typical...The conservative here can't dispute the information so they defame the source. Ho hum, how bloody tedious they are.
Well, I hope they're sleeping soundly with their tin-foil hats securely in place.

So you can't dispute the information so you defame the source. Ho hum, how's that hat fitting ya?

Originally posted by Hannitized
So you can't dispute the information so you defame the source. Ho hum, how's that hat fitting ya?

and Bully leaves again.

Tell me Bully, Why would Putin lie about this? He was opposed to the war. His country lost millions of dollars of Business when Saddam fell. Why on earth would he now say that Saddam had links if he didnt?

That's simple...Whip Dubbyuh and the neocons howling into the wilderness. They have nothing but contempt for the Constitution they have sworn to uphold. Show me examples of the nothing but contempt..... Have seen nothing unconstitutional about them. Getting real tiresome if you ask me.

Now, do you really not understand that by lying about the cause for war and setting himself and his administration above the law, they make a mockery of everything this nation stood for and become over the last 200+ years? "He kept us out of war", "I did not have sex with that woman", and countless other presidential manuvers. Hey, why did the Japs attack Pearl Harbor anyway...... IF you miss the historical references, Google em.

If you don't understand that, you are either blind or a willing dupe. Blind or Dupe? Are you always this dumb or is today a special occasion?

Forum List

Back