Bush Lacks Credibility When Complaining Bout Leaks

Psycho, come on buddy, ya got to know, "they" only let slip, what "they" want to let slip.

When ya move off the front porch, and go out to play with the "big dogs", the rules change.

Till ya understand that, nothing you see on this, or any other board, will do you any good at all.

Maybe you should consider jumping back on that porch, its a lot safer.:rotflmao:

Dr Grump said:
I give up! Enlighten us!

I would, but its been so long since I was a young liberal on drugs. Thats pretty much the story with most libs, they must be young and niave, on drugs. or you wish they were on drugs. :rotflmao:

this is sooooo absolutely HILARIOUS !!!! TYPICAL liberal crap. Rules that apply to us, dont apply to them.

FIRST HE says this:
Psychoblues said:
It's not the nature of reich wingers for any understanding of enlightenment, Dr. Grump. It is their nature to subvert, obvuscate and otherwise promote their own agenda/s despite overwhelming evidence that contradicts it

Then follows it with this:
Psychoblues said:
But, they are quite fun if you can get past their personal attacks they offer in leiu of any intelligent conversation. I got the same such crap in the bars I used to frequently visit. Yes, it's tiresome but then again there might be a truly wondering soul reading in these threads. Don't you think?

Psychoblues

Anybody else see a problem here????
and what is scary, is he is serious !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, this is getting good. TWO in one thread.

First you say this: "It's not??? Then how do you explain buying everything they tell you? Don't you exercise your own judgment?

Nah...why think when you can just close your eyes and not have to exercise any judgment. But damn, it's funny to watch."

Then you say this:
jillian said:
Well, Steffie, it's like this. You *think* you're a conservative Republican. But from what I've seen, you're anything but. To me, a conservative is someone who distrusts government power because they know that sometimes, power shifts, and none of them deserve that kind of leeway. A conservative wants fiscal restraint, not a group of people in Congress who are running up a huge credit card bill for our kids and grandkids. A conservative understands that the system of checks and balances is a delicate one and that the bastards all need to be watched over...even when you agree with them..

You complain about those who blindly follow, then complain because she isnt the "strict" conservative toeing the party line.

By the way, its also hilarious to see liberals scream that republicans claim to want smaller govt, then when we propose something that will require the govt to do it, you remind us that we stand for small govt, so how can we support this increase in govt. WELL< FACT IS, we stand for SMALL govt, not NO govt. simple as that. But your bumper sticker mentality always sounds good.

jillian said:
Oh...and while I appreciate you thinking I'm young, and while I'm younger than you, my 40th birthday this coming Monday tells me otherwise. I'm old enough to remember a time when the face of the Republican party wasn't a bunch of gloating jerks who cared more about the "win" than about our country and debate, particularly in the Senate, was genteel and not exemplified by loony toons like Rick Santorum, holding up a purportedly "classified" document on my TV screen while lying about the findings of the DoD and doing contorions to try to justify his position.

I understand the reasons some are Republicans. My father switched parties during Reagan's presidency and I don't think my brother ever was registered as anything but. They vote their self-interest in doing that because they like things like tax cuts and no estate taxes. But they aren't ideologues who think, well if Bush says it, must be true. And, in fact, are pretty true conservatives because, my dad particularly, thinks they're all a bunch of bums who shouldn't touch too much or they just screw it up.

As for "progressive democrat", I'm not sure what that is. I disagree with a lot of what the far reaches of my own party says, too. I have little patience for eco-terrorists, animal rights' loonies or palestinian romanticists. I also have no use for the head of our DNC and think we need someone who can be as ruthless as you guys in his tactics so they figure out how to salvage the mess that's being made out of this country.

Oh...and I'm a democrat mostly because the Republicans are bought and owned by the religious right and people who think energy companies should be making energy policy and where they will spend us billions into the red building bridges to no where, but try to cut kids' student loans. Where they "talk" about fighting terrorists, but cut anti-terror funding to the places that need it because "NY has no monuments" (translation: "they don't vote for us". And that's not fantasy, it's something Tom DE-LAY said to a lobbyist friend of mine in regards to another issue. His exact words, "I hate New York. You're not getting anything from us if we win [the 2004 election]").

What I find most amusing is the radical right's ignoring our budget and the environment and violations of our privacy and civil rights because the Republicans and Karl Rove-baby run on wedge issues. They can't do anything competently, so they talk about "pressing problems" like flag-burning, the pledge of allegience, the 10 commandments and, let's not forget the biggie, all the fags who want to take over the world because they *gasp* want to get married....always good for getting out the vote.

Me? I'm hoping Giuliani runs a third-party candidacy come 2008 and screws everyone.

Well, you will never see me wasting my time criticizing or exposing liberal dems who are guilty of dirty politics, scamming the public or misuse of funds or any of that stuff. FACT IS, for every conservative you can show who does that, I can find a liberal, and visa versa. It goes on in both parties equally.

And you are nuts if you think the radical right is ignoring the spending. WHy do you think our DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT BUSH has such low ratings? Because those who supported him are upset about the spending , although they shouldnt be, for two reasons.
Bush is in a tough posistion. He didnt win the election by much, so he realizes the need to go more towards the center on some issues. WIth budget issues, he is mostly spending more than he or we want him to because of pressure from liberals. The more he cuts, the more they and the liberal media would scream he is a cold hearted conservative. But if he spends, then he is not a true conservative and holding to his ideals, etc, etc.
Fact of the matter is when the seniors prescription drug plan was signed, Ken (HIC) nedy complained it wasnt enough and went on the air criticizing Bush for that.
Bush cuts taxes which is good for the economy and he is labeled as catering to the rich.

And whats wrong with addressing those so called wedge issues. They are important to alot of us. Your libs are more concerned about passing laws like in Calif where an employer cant tell a cross dresser what to wear to work or face a hefty fine. Yea, a guy gets hired then shows up in a dress and lipstick, and the owner of the business cant do a damn thing about it. Talk about SERIOUS ISSUES confronting us.
and as for the same sex homosexual marriage, IT WAS THE HOMOS AND THE LIBS WHO MADE IT AN ISSUE !!! NOT US !!

jillian said:
It's not??? Then how do you explain buying everything they tell you? Don't you exercise your own judgment?

Nah...why think when you can just close your eyes and not have to exercise any judgment. But damn, it's funny to watch.
This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black, is it not?

Many conservatives, including me, have been critical of the direction taken by the Republican Congress and of the current Administration on some issues.

On the other hand, I can't say that for the left.

I still have to convince those on the left that lying under oath IS a crime, when we have to convince the left that WMDs were found in Iraq, that Al Queda actually was involved with Saddam's regime, and a whole score of other issues.

I hardly would describe that as "excercising your own judgement".

Psychoblues said:
Lemme get this straight, Hobbit. This photo has not been posed or photoshopped in any way? This is, like, for real and a random shot but used for purely nonpolitical purpose? Please, please, tell me that it ain't so!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I can vouch that the picture is real. They did it very early in the story, too. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Some covert operative, huh. And how pretentious can you get? The scarf, the sunglasses, the convertable, the White house in the background. The picture took up two full pages in the magazine, it was the center spread, if I remember correctly.

Off topic: I'm curious about something, Psyho. I've been on this board for a few weeks but you are the first poster I've seen with negative rep points. How the fuck did you manage to accomplish that? I have some pretty unpopular opinions and no one has neg repped me yet.

Hang aroud, nt250. Speak the truth or at least encourage debate here on this board of complete Democratic negativism and you will assuredly be negatively repped. That's OK. jimnyc, the owner of this board, encourages debate without personal attack. He slips fairly often as is evidenced over and over again, but keep your conversation accurate and on point and you will survive the attacks and the (this is just a wish) negative reps.

Psychoblues

nt250 said:
I can vouch that the picture is real. They did it very early in the story, too. I laughed out loud when I saw it. Some covert operative, huh. And how pretentious can you get? The scarf, the sunglasses, the convertable, the White house in the background. The picture took up two full pages in the magazine, it was the center spread, if I remember correctly.

Off topic: I'm curious about something, Psyho. I've been on this board for a few weeks but you are the first poster I've seen with negative rep points. How the fuck did you manage to accomplish that? I have some pretty unpopular opinions and no one has neg repped me yet.

Forum List

Back