Bush keeps Cheney's CIA leak interview under wraps

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
He isn't hiding anything. But do create mountains out of mole hills.

We already KNOW who gave up the name in the Plame case if that is what this is all about. That guy was never charged with anything.

Oh, I think Uncle Fester knows a lot but he will never tell.

Oh, I think Uncle Fester knows a lot but he will never tell.

The man that "leaked" the name was Armitage as I recall. And he had no connection to Cheney at all. The Special Prosecutor knew this within 2 months of starting his "investigation". Armitage is or was a low level player and not connected to any big fish. Thus the ILLEGAL 2 year setting up of Libby for Perjury. Read the law. It is ILLEGAL to run an investigation for the PURPOSE of trapping someone with Perjury. Either they did or did not commit the crime, you can NOT spend two years setting them up for the charge.

The prosecutor wanted Cheney even though there was not one SHRED of evidence he had anything to do with it at all. He trapped Libby for the purpose of getting him to make a claim against Cheney. Libby did not do so. And I doubt it was so he could hope for a Pardon from Bush.

The prosecutor even admitted in Court he wanted Cheney, he kept claiming Cheney was guilty of something but since Libby wouldn't talk he had no evidence.... Wait, NO EVIDENCE? Yet Cheney is Guilty? Ohh and those FBI files WERE at the beck and call of the Prosecutor.

Forum List

Back