Bush JR vs Obama, which presidency was worse

Which President did more damage to this nation?

• Read your choices, thx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdsdsdds Bush Jr

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • qqq bbddd Obama

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Both should be considered one giant 16 year failure.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
She lives rent-free in your head; hasn't been the Stardard bearer except once in 30 years, hasn't held elected office since 2006 or so. And you think about her when you wake up in the morning and go to bed thinking about her.

You obviously have mental problems.

Not really. Anyone who actually believed that she was Presidential material is not only mentally unstable, but a pathetic loser.

Like I said, her name would never be mentioned again if she and her rapist husband would just fall into a deep hole, never to be seen again.

She got 3M more votes than the blob. Consider yourself triggered to go with your unhealthy obsession

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. "Triggering" is something only leftards like yourself do, as you did when that magnificent orange bastard Donald J. Trump whipped Hillary like a little puppy.

What a spectacular sight that was, when the entire collective left-wing cried like babies that night. If I had a way to collect the huge sea of tears from the great unwashed horde of Marx-loving leftists and separated the salt from the liquid, I'd be worth more than the Morton Salt Company.

As for my being "obsessed", of course I am. Everyone likes kicking a sad and sorry loser while they're down. Ever been around chickens much? When one of them becomes sickly, the rest of them take great pleasure in pecking the sickly chicken about the head until it dies.

In other words, Hillary is no better than that sickly chicken and I greatly relish any opportunity to slam her for the sad, sorry loser she is. :biggrin:

To dr dc

I knew the moment I mentioned Hillary getting 3M more votes than your blob, you’d be triggered into some lame attempt to rationalize why your boy didn’t get as many votes as Hillary.

Hook, line and sinker

It doesn't matter how many votes she got. Trump is still the President and Hillary will never be. Never ever.

Hook, line, sinker, bobber, rod, reel, and worm.

It wasn’t HIllary that lost

America LOST

Not really. Anyone who actually believed that she was Presidential material is not only mentally unstable, but a pathetic loser.

Like I said, her name would never be mentioned again if she and her rapist husband would just fall into a deep hole, never to be seen again.

She got 3M more votes than the blob. Consider yourself triggered to go with your unhealthy obsession

You give yourself far more credit than you deserve. "Triggering" is something only leftards like yourself do, as you did when that magnificent orange bastard Donald J. Trump whipped Hillary like a little puppy.

What a spectacular sight that was, when the entire collective left-wing cried like babies that night. If I had a way to collect the huge sea of tears from the great unwashed horde of Marx-loving leftists and separated the salt from the liquid, I'd be worth more than the Morton Salt Company.

As for my being "obsessed", of course I am. Everyone likes kicking a sad and sorry loser while they're down. Ever been around chickens much? When one of them becomes sickly, the rest of them take great pleasure in pecking the sickly chicken about the head until it dies.

In other words, Hillary is no better than that sickly chicken and I greatly relish any opportunity to slam her for the sad, sorry loser she is. :biggrin:

To dr dc

I knew the moment I mentioned Hillary getting 3M more votes than your blob, you’d be triggered into some lame attempt to rationalize why your boy didn’t get as many votes as Hillary.

Hook, line and sinker

It doesn't matter how many votes she got. Trump is still the President and Hillary will never be. Never ever.

America LOST
Perhaps your vision of what this country should be lost, but not mine. Obviously we have differing versions of what America stands for.

To dr dc

Hook, line and sinker

America LOST
Perhaps your vision of what this country should be lost, but not mine. Obviously we have differing versions of what America stands for.
So, you think America stands for stealing children, giving away world leadership to Russia / China, encouraging warfare so the US can sell weapons, cheating to win elections, increasing pollution???

To dr dc

Hook, line and sinker

America LOST
America never stood for snake oil salesmen

To dr dc

Hook, line and sinker

America LOST
America never stood for snake oil salesmen

Obama sure sold you a shitload of it. Tell ya what: I'll take it off yer hands for a mere dollar a case.

Might come in handy next time some Democrat thinks they have what it take to run for President. Any time I can make a profit off the great unwashed and uneducated horde of liberals, I gladly jump at the opportunity. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back