Bush jokes about "one legged Veteran". Hilarious Right Wing Humor!

Honestly, Sarah, as it's clear that the only thing above your shoulders is a vacuum, it would be a waste of anyone's time.

You just keep parroting the others who 'think' for you.

There's a good girl.... *pats Sarah on the head*

Thanks prof. I'll take all of that sage commentary to heart..
:eusa_shhh: (I haven't been in academia since 2006, dear. But, thanks for your interest in my personal life.)

Sigh.. Context, si modo, context! Your personal life is of little interest to anyone with any sense here. Just as you were trying so hard to make up a personal life for sunshine who can believe what you say now?

Ya nutty professor.

Thanks prof. I'll take all of that sage commentary to heart..
:eusa_shhh: (I haven't been in academia since 2006, dear. But, thanks for your interest in my personal life.)

Sigh.. Context, si modo, context! Your personal life is of little interest to anyone with any sense here. Just as you were trying so hard to make up a personal life for sunshine who can believe what you say now?

Ya nutty professor.
Like I said, Sarah, there's not much above your shoulders...at all. And, you keep on proving that.

And, obviously you don't even know that's what you do!

:lmao:

George W. Bush, Chris Christie Talk Taxes in NYC

“I have decided to stay out of the limelight,” Bush said. “It’s not good to undermine our president. I’ve been asked if I miss the presidency. I really don’t, but I really do miss being commander in chief. We have a calling to save lives in the developing world. We can’t be isolationists and hope for a peaceful tomorrow.”

With his characteristic sense of humor, Bush also spoke of his mountain bike rides with wounded war veterans, saying, “I don’t like being beaten by a one-legged veteran on a mountain bike.”
----------------------------------------------------------

No wonder he missed being the commander in chief.

And?

Holy crap. Seriously?

Bush was praising the tenacity of the veteran.

This is the difference between a hack and a person who actually thinks.

George W. Bush, Chris Christie Talk Taxes in NYC

“I have decided to stay out of the limelight,” Bush said. “It’s not good to undermine our president. I’ve been asked if I miss the presidency. I really don’t, but I really do miss being commander in chief. We have a calling to save lives in the developing world. We can’t be isolationists and hope for a peaceful tomorrow.”

With his characteristic sense of humor, Bush also spoke of his mountain bike rides with wounded war veterans, saying, “I don’t like being beaten by a one-legged veteran on a mountain bike.”

----------------------------------------------------------

No wonder he missed being the commander in chief.

You're a full-time fucking douche, aren't you? What a fucking low-life you are. How the fuck do you live with yourself? If it's not trying to use a man's sick daughter to take some political jab, its deliberately misrepresenting a man's words to disparage wounded veterans. Are you really this much of a fucking dirtbag? How does a person end up with such an absolute lack of character?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back