Bush is just a beebee in a WAR he doesn't understand

Psychoblues said:
I guess it's attitude. Maybe it's just simple mindedness. I'll call it simplitude. Some of you just don't get it and, even worse than that, will probably never "get it".

You live with your simplitude and I'll live with mine. Get it?

I've spoken many, as proven countless times, truths here that even to this day have not been disproven. I'm no prophet, but I do pay attention. Maybe the American People love and want lies, innuendo and broken promises. I, for one, expect truth, honesty and an attitude of Pro American Society. I've yet to see any of that from the present administration.

Psychoblues

the president said that the tax cuts would improve the economy and reduce unemployment
he institude tax cuts and both occured

the president said that if we fight the war their we will not be attacked here
he has fought the war there and we have not been attcked here

bush 2 - psychobbbbbbbabble nil

insein said:
As expected, psycho crawled back into his hole for another month or so. He'll be back when he sobers up enough to remember how to type. Then we can continue with his stimulating diatribes about how the world sucks and that its all Conservatives fault.
Seems a bit over a week. Now he wants us to take him as real. We all know he is just the flipside of the right side. No?

I did challenge, jimmnyc, the combining of the threads "War In Iraq" and "War On Terror". I suggested you combine them if you had the conads to do so. As expected, many of the posters here in USMB ate it up and through it all expound as if it is common knowledge.

GWB admits quite freely there was never a connection between Al Queda, Osama Bin Laden and the Iraqi political machine. Sadly, he also claims that he never said such a thing.

The world could be better without Saddam Hussein, I agreed then. The manner of which he is now deposed is quite a different question. Don't you agree?

Thousands of American soldiers are now DEAD. Their families and all of us anti-WAR types still grieve for them. Many thousands more are permanently disabled. We grieve for them as well.

The WAR ON TERROR and the WAR ON IRAQ are very distinctly separate WARS. Maybe you get it and maybe you don't.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I did challenge, jimmnyc, the combining of the threads "War In Iraq" and "War On Terror". I suggested you combine them if you had the conads to do so. As expected, many of the posters here in USMB ate it up and through it all expound as if it is common knowledge.

GWB admits quite freely there was never a connection between Al Queda, Osama Bin Laden and the Iraqi political machine. Sadly, he also claims that he never said such a thing.

The world could be better without Saddam Hussein, I agreed then. The manner of which he is now deposed is quite a different question. Don't you agree?

Thousands of American soldiers are now DEAD. Their families and all of us anti-WAR types still grieve for them. Many thousands more are permanently disabled. We grieve for them as well.

The WAR ON TERROR and the WAR ON IRAQ are very distinctly separate WARS. Maybe you get it and maybe you don't.

Psychoblues
LOL, I have the 'conads' to do so. You are a :L: wish we had the smilie!

Psychoblues said:
I would suggest that some of you re-read this thread or at least re-examine some of the stated opinions. Bullshit against truth. You decide.

Psychoblues

I did go back and struggled through the original post that started all of this. You're right, it contained very little truth and a whole load of bullshit.

It's cute to pretend that mankind can live in peace, almost child like naivete', but not reality.

Psychoblues said:
Tragic comedy and witless remarks. How about addressing the original statements. Do you have an argument or are you just exercizing your rights to shit upon truth? I stand by my original post.

Psychoblues

Once again psycho, you reply to the thread YOU started and you may have some legs to stand on. Otherwise, don't go away angry, just go away.

dirty_harry.jpg

Psychoblues said:
I guess it's attitude. Maybe it's just simple mindedness. I'll call it simplitude. Some of you just don't get it and, even worse than that, will probably never "get it".

You live with your simplitude and I'll live with mine. Get it?

I've spoken many, as proven countless times, truths here that even to this day have not been disproven. I'm no prophet, but I do pay attention. Maybe the American People love and want lies, innuendo and broken promises. I, for one, expect truth, honesty and an attitude of Pro American Society. I've yet to see any of that from the present administration.

Psychoblues

What a crock. Typical leftist, wannabe-intellectual elitism. You get it but "the masses" don't. GMAFB.

You haven't seen the ball since the kickoff, dude. And as far as your "countless truths" go, posters get in line to squash your BS. It's hard to get a word in edgewise sometimes.

Maybe YOU need to open YOUR eyes.

Psychoblues said:
Originally Posted by Psychoblues
Tragic comedy and witless remarks. How about addressing the original statements. Do you have an argument or are you just exercizing your rights to shit upon truth? I stand by my original post.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues is right, let get back to the point. GWB is in a war he does not understand.

Example

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyAaAI1qG-A[/ame]

What an idiot, truly a disgrace to our nation.

dilloduck said:
I imagine you want him to be able to explain how the targeting systems on an Abrahms tank works too? Cmon folks--it's delegation !

It was a political question not a technical question. "Its delegation,” you sound like a puppet. Bush couldn't even come up with general answer to a first year student’s political question. Kind of sad when I first year college student knows more about the political situation in Iraq then the president of the United States. GWB should have said, I don't know, I'm a fucking idiot who benefited from a wealthy political family and never had to figure anything out for myself. That would have been more appropriate.

DFresh said:
It was a political question not a technical question. "Its delegation,” you sound like a puppet. Bush couldn't even come up with general answer to a first year student’s political question. Kind of sad when I first year college student knows more about the political situation in Iraq then the president of the United States. GWB should have said, I don't know, I'm a fucking idiot who benefited from a wealthy political family and never had to figure anything out for myself. That would have been more appropriate.
If the college student knew the answer, why did she ask the question? I'll tell you way---to set him up. If you think every president knows everything that's going on in the country YOU are the idiot. Dont give me any--"well they should! "--it's impossible.

DFresh said:
Psychoblues is right, let get back to the point. GWB is in a war he does not understand.

Example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyAaAI1qG-A

What an idiot, truly a disgrace to our nation.

So instead of trying to sell her a used car or take her back to the White House and play a hide the cigar game like Bill "slick willie" Clinton, he admitted to not knowing the answer but assured her he would find out. . . damn him for being an honest CEO style President that understands how to delegate authority. Obviously you would rather a pretend "know it all" that acts like a frat boy on steroids rather than someone who actually respects the position he is in and wants to do the very best for his country because he believes his actions are important and not just a way to get some nonreciprocated ass.

Why don't you go do some important work for your party gathering votes in prison and in the rail yards from hobos. Or maybe go to Hollywood and speak to all of those script readers that didn't get their high school diploma, they're an easy sell for your party's noncommitted bullshit. :cof:

Maybe you could run over to France and give them some new lessons on how to appease the Muslim hordes that are destroying whatever was good about that place, they can always use suggestions on how to better kiss ass. And when you run into John John Kerry-Heinz there, slap both sides of his horse face. . . that is the tradition, really. :bye1:

DFresh said:

DFresh said:
I'm a fucking idiot who benefited from a wealthy political family and never had to figure anything out for myself.

I believe that! Good for the soul that you get it too.

Perhaps you'll have noticed by now that the USMB typically declines the role of "spelling and usage police". We understand about glass houses, and the heat of the moment, and things like that. But, when someone loudly and arrogantly makes intelligence an issue...

DFresh said:
It was a political question not a technical question. "Its delegation,” you sound like a puppet. Bush couldn't even come up with general answer to a first year student’s political question.

...in a mistake-filled post like...

DFresh said:
Kind of sad when I first year college student knows more about the political situation in Iraq then the president of the United States.

...the irony is too delicious to pass up. It's OK; the moment has passed - you don't need to get down on yourself:

DFresh said:
...I don't know, I'm a fucking idiot...

Nah. Shake it off, dude. You're just HUMAN - that's all.

DFresh said:
who benefited

Sp.

Psychoblues said:
But, I know that Bush is just a beebee in this WAR and I know that religious freedom will prevail as it has in the 20 centuries before this latest transgression.

Exactly what planet do you live on to think that religious freedom has existed for 20,000 years?

NEWSFLASH: Religious freedom is a very new concept. and honestly we still havent mastered it, mainly because libs like you oppose it so much.

Psychoblues said:
He took our country to a murderous WAR in IRAQ based on "mistaken information." He denies the intelligence of science and research. Now he threatens a veto of legislation that genuinely supports American security and our economic well-being. He has absolutely turned his back on American Veterans by cutting their benefits. He has absolutely turned his back on American workers in this Dubai deal, and he hasn't a clue as to how average Americans deal with his refusal to recognise the dilemma of our national healthcare system.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Maybe he's not just an idiot. Maybe he is only a misguided terrorist.

Psychoblues

What exactly was mistaken about the information in Iraq?

We went into Iraq because they are a government who supported terror and was seeking weapons of mass destruction.

Both are true. If you don't believe me than look a UN Resolution 1441 which spells out their support for terrorism and repeatedly chastizes Iraq for their material breaches of the ceasefire agreement which required them to end all weapons programs.

Its pretty amazing that the left cant even get the UN, the ultimate leftest organization, to support their own arguments.

Also, just so you know, you arent an average American. So dont pretend to represent us.

Forum List

Back