Bush is just a beebee in a WAR he doesn't understand

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
We've got smart bombs. They haven't stopped the violence. We've got special forces, they are at a loss to consider stopping the violence. We've even got NUCLEAR WEAPONS that can potentially wipe out mankind and all other living things on this earth. All due to political and/or religious differences?

I am reminded of a speech that I made in my freshman year in high school. The speech concerned a dog fight.

My uncle had a very docile dog. He let the dog run the neighborhood at will. A neighbor also had a dog that often terrorized the neighborhood kids and barked all night long. One day the neighbor was walking his dog on a leash. My uncle's dog was running loose as always. The leashed dog barked menacingly at my uncle's dog and my uncle's dog went directly into attack mode. My uncle picked up a board and immediately went about to separate the dogs. As he swung, his own dog dodged and he inadvertantly hit the leashed dog. The owner of the leashed dog immediately said, "Hit the right damn dog!!!!!".

I have thought about this for many years. My uncle intended to hit his own dog for his uncharacteristic behaviour despite the offending actions of the leashed one.

Which is the offending action?

Americans can annilate the world with their weapons. The opposition knows this and they don't care about that circumstance. We are responsibly refraining from world destruction. The opposition has no such capacity. But, they fight on. Why? It's not any hate of freedom they embrace. Maybe it's an unfair and unjust intervention? Maybe it's a religious uprising? I really don't know!

But, I know that Bush is just a beebee in this WAR and I know that religious freedom will prevail as it has in the 20 centuries before this latest transgression.

Convert them or kill them? Jesus never even approached that kind of ideology. Maybe we're not reading the scriptures or the history books closely enough? Don't you think?

Psychoblues

I'll go for the leashed animal.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
...I know that religious freedom will prevail as it has in the 20 centuries before this latest transgression.

You, sir, have fallen out of your tree and onto your head - repeatedly, it would seem.

In the first place, "respect the Prophet or I'll kill you" scarcely constitutes religious freedom.

In the second place, the only abberation, interruption, or anomaly in the nonstop 20-century bloodbath of religious persecution you cite so blithely has been the United States of America. And OUR religious freedom is under constant attack from within - by hateful liberals who yearn for a one-world tyranny.

Psychoblues said:
We've got smart bombs. They haven't stopped the violence. We've got special forces, they are at a loss to consider stopping the violence. We've even got NUCLEAR WEAPONS that can potentially wipe out mankind and all other living things on this earth. All due to political and/or religious differences?

I am reminded of a speech that I made in my freshman year in high school. The speech concerned a dog fight.

My uncle had a very docile dog. He let the dog run the neighborhood at will. A neighbor also had a dog that often terrorized the neighborhood kids and barked all night long. One day the neighbor was walking his dog on a leash. My uncle's dog was running loose as always. The leashed dog barked menacingly at my uncle's dog and my uncle's dog went directly into attack mode. My uncle picked up a board and immediately went about to separate the dogs. As he swung, his own dog dodged and he inadvertantly hit the leashed dog. The owner of the leashed dog immediately said, "Hit the right damn dog!!!!!".

I have thought about this for many years. My uncle intended to hit his own dog for his uncharacteristic behaviour despite the offending actions of the leashed one.

Americans can annilate the world with their weapons. The opposition knows this and they don't care about that circumstance. We are responsibly refraining from world destruction. The opposition has no such capacity. But, they fight on. Why? It's not any hate of freedom they embrace. Maybe it's an unfair and unjust intervention? Maybe it's a religious uprising? I really don't know!

But, I know that Bush is just a beebee in this WAR and I know that religious freedom will prevail as it has in the 20 centuries before this latest transgression.

Convert them or kill them? Jesus never even approached that kind of ideology. Maybe we're not reading the scriptures or the history books closely enough? Don't you think?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

How come you leftoids can only criticize america? Is it a mental problem?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
I would have taken pre-emptive action and called a dog catcher before the fight had a chance to happen.

So, was Clinton wrong to bomb the hell out of the Balkans? That was a religious war, too. Lots of collateral damage, etc. And we're still there. Not a peep from the anti-war crowd on that one! When it comes to myopia, the Left is very selective, don't you agree?

KarlMarx said:
I would have taken pre-emptive action and called a dog catcher before the fight had a chance to happen.

So, was Clinton wrong to bomb the hell out of the Balkans? That was a religious war, too. Lots of collateral damage, etc. And we're still there. Not a peep from the anti-war crowd on that one! When it comes to myopia, the Left is very selective, don't you agree?

Ah - but, can he DIG it?

Psyco posted:

Ever heard of the "leash law"?

As to the owner of the leashed dog yelling, "Hit the right damn dog!!!!!" Seems like good advice.

Soooo, your point was what, your uncle was breaking the law? Ok, good example. :cool:

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: said:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

Where do they brain wash these kids at? So many so called Americans bash this great United States and its government and have never left the shores of this continent to see just how screwed up the rest of the world truly is. :scratch:

triumph.gif

"For me to Poop On!!"

USMCDevilDog said:
If ya don't like our country so much then get the hell out, you sound like the French, go live there.

The most infuriating part of leftists. They are leeches, bloodsuckers, parasites. Trying to undermine this country's ideals while living off it's opulence. They are no better than malaria-infected mosquitos.

theim said:
The most infuriating part of leftists. They are leeches, bloodsuckers, parasites. Trying to undermine this country's ideals while living off it's opulence. They are no better than malaria-infected mosquitos.
And the sad part is... DDT was banned a long time ago...

This post brought drunken incoherence to new levels.

I can’t speak for insein, Psycho, but I’m willing to bet he was referring mainly to this statement in particular (although the whole post is hard to understand):

Convert them or kill them? Jesus never even approached that kind of ideology.

Do you really think the US is in Iraq to enforce religious proselytism, Psycho?!?!

Maybe I misunderstood what you said, if I did please, correct me...

I believe the US is involved in an honest effort to democratise that country but if you tell me the US is there mainly to exploit iraqi oil, I will, at least, respect your opinion because this is within the boundaries of sane political thinking.

But saying the US is there to convert Iraqis to Christianity is sheer psychopathic lunacy, Psycho (if you forgive me the pun).

Give me a break...

It’s absolutely hilarious, but the problem is you were not trying to be funny.

José said:
This post brought drunken incoherence to new levels.

I can’t speak for insein, Psycho, but I’m willing to bet he was referring mainly to this statement in particular (although the whole post is hard to understand):

Convert them or kill them? Jesus never even approached that kind of ideology.

Do you really think the US is in Iraq to enforce religious proselytism, Psycho?!?!

Maybe I misunderstood what you said, if I did please, correct me...

I believe the US is involved in an honest effort to democratise that country but if you tell me the US is there mainly to exploit iraqi oil, I will, at least, respect your opinion because this is within the boundaries of sane political thinking.

But saying the US is there to convert Iraqis to Christianity is sheer psychopathic lunacy, Psycho (if you forgive me the pun).

Give me a break...

It’s absolutely hilarious, but the problem is you were not trying to be funny.

Do a search on posts by psychoblues and you'll see its par for the course.

I’m sure Psycho will like this theory I saw on the net.

Way better than his Onward Christian Soldiers theory.

The idea was to hold the annual "Miss Nude USA" in Bagdad....

Saddam refused, Chaney got pissed, Rumsfeld gathered the troops, bad-Jew Wolfovitz gave a Zionist spin, Bush got played... and off they went...

Forum List

Back