Bush is dumb

B

Bushisdumb

My wife has a PhD. in psych and runs a practice outside of D.C. She will tell you that 85% of her patients are republican.

Originally posted by Bushisdumb
My wife has a PhD. in psych and runs a practice outside of D.C. She will tell you that 85% of her patients are republican.

Good thing we have no desire to talk with idiots.

probably cause republicans are more willing to deal with their problems than get drunk and blame their problems on others.

so does she brings you into her office and lets you use her computer?

:trolls:

and this ones for the ones you will undoubtedly befriend while you are here
:trolls:

They need to hit the shrink, to deal with dumbass libs like yourself!!!!!!

Even though I agree with your premise of bush being dumb, your wife should never had told you anything about her patients and one psychologist isn't enough to make a generalization.

Isn't that against their code of ethics? Discussing patients with anyone outside?

I think before you come out make such a foolish statement you should consider the foolishness and unprofessional attitude of your wife and the delicate position she holds. No doubt her lack of following any code of ethics will lead to her licence to practice revoked.

She does not sound very sane to me - or smart - and lord help DC with someone like that in the psyc. business.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Even though I agree with your premise of bush being dumb, your wife should never had told you anything about her patients and one psychologist isn't enough to make a generalization.
Well said (except for the Bush being dumb part), but there was no mention of Bush by the so called psycologist only Republicans. So how is he making a correlation to Bush?

I'm glad to see that bushisdumb has so much respect for patient confidentiality. Maybe we can find out who this person is, and see if any licensing boards are interested in his habit of spreading information about his wife's patients on the Internet.

Originally posted by William Joyce
I'm glad to see that bushisdumb has so much respect for patient confidentiality. Maybe we can find out who this person is, and see if any licensing boards are interested in his habit of spreading information about his wife's patients on the Internet.
how about her talking about her patients to him

Hmmmm...85% of people in therapy may be republicans, but I'll be willing to bet that 95% of people in prison are democrats! So...which is scarier?!

Originally posted by Bushisdumb

That is because she refuses the welfare cases.

Forum List

Back