bush is an idiot

A

alan1234567890

i havent liked a thing this president has done. he losses are jobs sends are troops to war tries to eliminate overtime. i cant stand him

Here i'll quote myself in another post i made to one of your well thought out depositions.

originally posted by insein

You my friend have no original thoughts. You might as well rename yourself to "Democratic One-Liner Box". Next thing you'll start spouting that "Bush is a Cowboy" and "Haliburton is Evil" or everyone's favorite oldie, "No Blood for Oil".

Bring something original to the table next time or continue to be an irrelevant, mindless puppet.

I think that about sums it up for your sorry ass.

i resent that my problem is i cant type very well. istil think bush is just wrong. what do you want.

Originally posted by alan1234567890
i resent that my problem is i cant type very well. istil think bush is just wrong. what do you want.

It's not your typing speed, it's your brain speed. Go back to the Yahoo boards, you'll do much better there..:trolls:

Come up with some original thought here.

A) Job losses: Bush didn't lose those jobs, 9/11 and corporate scandal did, and the economy is doing great now. It's on a fast recovery, partially due to the tax cut.

B) Troops in Iraq: I think it was a necessary war to protect our country and many interests abroad. If you think the pre-emptive strike was bad, ask some Pearl Harbor veterans what they think about striking and enemy you're sure will strike at you. The entire U.N. thought Iraq had WMD's and wouldn't act. Bush is not the only one to blame for following some bad intelligence.

C) So your typing sucks. Practice. It's not that hard. Even if it takes you forever to type a post, proper grammar and puncuation work wonders.

Oh, and insein, that's "No Blood for Oil," not "No War for Oil." (had to nitpick, sorry)

Alan1234567890,

I'd suggest that you inject your point of view into existing posts for a while until you understand the tone of debate here.

You are rather young, or English is your second language, or perhaps you are yanking our chain here.

But I simply could care less how you hate Bush, and really, none of us want to bother to address this.

But if you are seriously into discussion here, don't feel unwelcome.

My suggestion is that you post to existing threads for a while, because most of the incredible shit I've learned from the people who post here is only because they have an interest in responding to the subject.

And Bush-hating, well that's just so stale, isn't it?

You say "Bush is an idiot" and then cite political issues to make your case. Wouldn't it be more fair to say you disagree with him?

I find it ironic that those who come to this board and try to knock our President as an idiot usually can't write beyond grammar school level.

Anybody who has 5 or more screwups in a 3 sentence post is automatically blown off.

But a side note Al, enjoy 4 more years of Bush.

Blame your parents for sending you to a fuckin Montesorri (Hippy Freak)school where they don't teach typing.

Originally posted by Hobbit
Come up with some original thought here.

A) Job losses: Bush didn't lose those jobs, 9/11 and corporate scandal did, and the economy is doing great now. It's on a fast recovery, partially due to the tax cut.

B) Troops in Iraq: I think it was a necessary war to protect our country and many interests abroad. If you think the pre-emptive strike was bad, ask some Pearl Harbor veterans what they think about striking and enemy you're sure will strike at you. The entire U.N. thought Iraq had WMD's and wouldn't act. Bush is not the only one to blame for following some bad intelligence.

C) So your typing sucks. Practice. It's not that hard. Even if it takes you forever to type a post, proper grammar and puncuation work wonders.

Oh, and insein, that's "No Blood for Oil," not "No War for Oil." (had to nitpick, sorry)

I dunno what your talking about.:rolleyes: lol

LMFAO

"Alan" it is, NOW?

Damn, how many aliases are you going to use, Al Franken? I know you are upset about losing half of your stations[2] & paying a BITCH of a service charge on that million dollar rubber check, but you really need to keep hope alive that tomorrow will be better and- as your friends might say- Move On!

:piss2: Al Franken

I love this new "monkey peeing on x" emoticon. I like emoticons that are a function, i mean, mathematically AND biologically.

How can you disagree with the fact that George Bush is an idiot?
It's a known fact that every other country is laughing at him (that is if you guys actually arent).

Take the most recent press conference:

Bush: "I'd like to start by asking you some questions..."

Reporters wait expenctantly, for a few minutes before realising "oh, right ask HIM some questions..."

Reporter: "What mistakes would you say have been made in Iraq that we can learn from?"

Bush: "..............errrrrr.... ... err.... well i'm sure something will eventually pop into my head "

Yes Georgie, well all do........

i havent liked a thing this president has done. he losses are jobs sends are troops to war tries to eliminate overtime. i cant stand him

Ah! I have finally found a lefty! Joy! Sir news REAL facts for you:
1. He was handed a recession by Bill SEX-OFFENDER Clinton, BUSH brought the economy ROARING back to life, give that pathetic accusation up.
2. War WAS the only right answer in Iraq, are you a hippy?

Let me know if that onslaught of truth was too much for you.

God bless America and our good President!

Originally posted by UhihaJax
How can you disagree with the fact that George Bush is an idiot?
It's a known fact that every other country is laughing at him (that is if you guys actually arent).

Take the most recent press conference:

Bush: "I'd like to start by asking you some questions..."

Reporters wait expenctantly, for a few minutes before realising "oh, right ask HIM some questions..."

Reporter: "What mistakes would you say have been made in Iraq that we can learn from?"

Bush: "..............errrrrr.... ... err.... well i'm sure something will eventually pop into my head "

Yes Georgie, well all do........

Fact that Bush is an idiot? I think not my feeble-minded friend. It is an opinion (and a misguided one at that) of you and your like-minded liberal buddies.

In that press conference, the media tried to force an apology or admission of wrong doing for 9/11 out of him with loaded questions. So Bush answered the questions in the right way. Frustrating the media and liberals in their futile hope of getting Bush to say something incriminating.

So if he can outsmart their asses, who is the idiot?

Forum List

Back