Bush Is Acting Like A Dictator! Err Uh,I Mean Obama...

The only reason Obama is bombing six countries is because of the failed policies of Bush.
You do know Obama is President, right? He doesn't have to follow any Bush policies he doesn't want to.

This is one case where blaming Bush is utterly ludicrous. But that's why you did it.

Yea when in doubt just blame DAT BOOOOOOSH...or Palin. Too much HuffyPoop and MSLSD really does rot the brain. These people are not very bright. I just want the President to start fully explaining his Six Bombing Campaigns. I don't think that's too much to ask. Congress needs to get more involved.
They're starting to. The Constitutional Scholar needs to explain why he listened to bad advice, and why he thinks the law doesn't apply to him.

The only reason Obama is bombing six countries is because of the failed policies of Bush.

Right.

So instead of addressing "failed policies," he's on vacation this weekend.

Again.

Get over the Bush thing son. Your elected leader needs to step-up and lead and take some responsibility for HIS actions, vs. taking another vacation.

Obama's Imperial Presidency and Cowboy Diplomacy are making a mockery of our form of government and foreign relations

Forum List

Back