Bush is a terrorist

SpidermanTuba said:
Thousands of iraqis were maimed and killed when we bombed Baghdad.

We tortured prisoners at Abu Ghraib.

Ok, ST, I'll go very slowly since you clearly still don't have a clue.

1- YOU started a thread stating Bush is a terrorist
2- YOU used the detainment of wives as proof of this accusation
3- YOU posted an article supporting your 'claims'

Why do you insist on bringing things up to back your claim that have nothing to do with the "kidnappings"

1- The wives WERE NOT maimed
2- The wives WERE NOT killed
3- The wives WERE NOT tortured

This is twice now that you have replied in a manner that implies you have no idea what you originally wrote. Or are you purposely changing things so that it appears you have a valid argument?

SpidermanTuba - Please try your best to reply to multiple users in one response if you can. I've had several complaints about members opening threads and seeing nothing more than a string of posts from you. I understand you have many replies to make but it keeps the threads and forum neater. Please PM a mod or admin if you need assistance.

Thanks!

jimnyc said:
SpidermanTuba - Please try your best to reply to multiple users in one response if you can. I've had several complaints about members opening threads and seeing nothing more than a string of posts from you. I understand you have many replies to make but it keeps the threads and forum neater. Please PM a mod or admin if you need assistance.

Thanks!

He has a lot to say. Multiple users in one post? That will make the thread even more unreadable.

rtwngAvngr said:
He has a lot to say. Multiple users in one post? That will make the thread even more unreadable.

I'm open to suggestions. I personally don't have an issue with so many replies, I'm just seeking a better option as assistance to the complaints I received.

SpidermanTuba said:
What is 9x3?

The answer is 27

dmp said:
I hate the Seahawks

Me too, Go Steelers!

rtwngAvngr said:

If these replies were all on the same subject, and Spidey replied in this fashion addressing multiple users, does this make it harder to follow?

** I made up the replies just to see what it would look like for effect. I'm curious which way is easier to follow the thread

jimnyc said:
I'm open to suggestions. I personally don't have an issue with so many replies, I'm just seeking a better option as assistance to the complaints I received.

The answer is 27

Me too, Go Steelers!

If these replies were all on the same subject, and Spidey replied in this fashion addressing multiple users, does this make it harder to follow?

** I made up the replies just to see what it would look like for effect. I'm curious which way is easier to follow the thread

Yeah. But you have to be a master coder, relative to average user ability, to do a post like that. That looks fine, but is too much to ask. I think the complaint should be ignored, actually. If I were king of the world like you....

jimnyc said:

Thanks!

But.......it's hilarious coming in about 5 minutes after he gets on to see 15 one line posts in a row...

jimnyc said:
s"

1- The wives WERE NOT maimed
2- The wives WERE NOT killed
3- The wives WERE NOT tortured

So its not terrorism if an insurgent kidnaps a US soldiers wife to get them to turn themselves in, as long as they don't main, kill, or torture the wife?

OK, as long as we got that straight.

So in the few instances where insurgents have kidnapped Americans or other pro-American foreigners and released them without harm, that's not terrorism?

SpidermanTuba said:
So its not terrorism if an insurgent kidnaps a US soldiers wife to get them to turn themselves in, as long as they don't main, kill, or torture the wife?

So in the few instances where insurgents have kidnapped Americans or other pro-American foreigners and released them without harm, that's not terrorism?

Our detainment of prisoners is justified and done so in a responsible manner. We don't cut heads off or hang bodies from bridges. We don't videotape them and try to spread fear via anonymous broadcasts. We don't lay traps and purposely kill the innocent.

There is a HUGE difference between the way our military detains Iraqi's as compared to the way Al Qaeda deals with those they 'kidnap'. They may appear the same to you at face value - both 'kidnapped' - but you would have to be completely blind to not recognize the difference.

I do believe you are stirring shit just for the sake of stirring shit. What if I stated that "Osama is no different" than the USA, as he offered a "truce" in his latest videotape. Do you believe this makes him diplomatic? Obviously not, as we all know too well what this scumbag is capable of and what his real goals are. Your simply using rhetoric and semantics to find a reason to start threads where you can start as much trouble as possible.

I believe you got the point across that you wanted. Unfortunately, it's wrong, and not substantiated in any facts other than these women were in fact detained. Your "Bush is a terrorist" message failed miserably.

SpidermanTuba said:
What if she committed an atrocity against foreign troops who were occupying American soil? You would turn her into those foreign troops? Wow you must really love your wife.

:wtf:

Have you ever engaged in an honest argument? You seem rather confused regarding the difference between terrorism and guerilla warfare.

Your comment above is in no way reflective of my post. You took my response and concocted your own story to go with it. Can't say I'm surprised.

So let's just point out the most obvious flaw in your reasoning (or lack thereof). People who wage war against defenseless noncombatants and/or the unsuspecting public are TERRORISTS, not "insurgents," nor "freedom fighters."

Your dishonest potrayal of murdering-scumbag Islamic terrorists as anything more than what they are is just more evidence that you are more than willing to flat-out lie in your feeble attempts to villify the US and the current administration.

Forum List

Back