Bush is a terrorist

Who started the 'if-we (insert opposite viewpoint), the terrorists win' craze?

Idiotic.

I tell ya, 'If we let Liberals live, the Terrorists have won' won't make the popular talk-shows will it? Yet ANY anti-terror action the Gov't takes it is faced with 'If we do THAT then THEY have won' bullshit rises to the top.

SpidermanTuba said:
The Geneva Convention does not apply to our actions, remember?

I will concede that this is exchange is an inevitable and foreseeable consequence of responding to the OP. Oh well - in for a penny, in for a pound.

Convention IV applies to all conflicts involving contracting powers, regardless of the status of the opposing combatant force. The Conventions aren't all warm-and-fuzzies, they are a body of international law that governs, by mutual agreement of the contracting powers, the rules to be followed during armed conflicts.

The US is applying the Conventions in its relations to Iraq.

archangel said:
however what would you do in the process of killing the killer and the family attacked you...humm...Mr.killer...pa- lease join the military before your brain becomes mush!
If the family attacked me, I would defend myself. That's a no brainer. You're an idiot if you think I'm advocating that we just ignore those who attack us. Pa-lease read a book, preferably one that concentrates on developing your comprehension abilities, before your brain turns to... oh nevermind, just stick some more cotton in your ears so that it doesn't leak out onto the rest of us.

The ClayTaurus said:
If the family attacked me, I would defend myself. That's a no brainer. You're an idiot if you think I'm advocating that we just ignore those who attack us. Pa-lease read a book, preferably one that concentrates on developing your comprehension abilities, before your brain turns to... oh nevermind, just stick some more cotton in your ears so that it doesn't leak out onto the rest of us.

Like I said please enlist then come back with your killer instinct...talk is cheap...in other words bullshit walks...how many kills does Mr.Clay have? Just curious as speculation on what one will do is not always what one does...and pa-lease keep the 'idiot' comments to yourself until you have" been there and done that" "Mr. No Brainer" :blah2:

dmp said:
Who started the 'if-we (insert opposite viewpoint), the terrorists win' craze?

Idiotic.

I tell ya, 'If we let Liberals live, the Terrorists have won' won't make the popular talk-shows will it? Yet ANY anti-terror action the Gov't takes it is faced with 'If we do THAT then THEY have won' bullshit rises to the top.
If you land on Illinois ave, and the terrorists have a hotel on it, and all you have is 76 dollars and three mortgaged railroads, that means the terrorists have already won!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
SpidermanTuba said:
I don't really want to live in a nation that supports terrorists.

Are you saying that if I am against terrorism, I can't really be for America?

Good, if you believe we are "supporting terrorists", then LEAVE our nation. I wouldn't mind if all you lunatic liberals left.

We don't need APOLOGISTS in America!

How about moving to one of your favorite poor "beleagured" nations that you think America is treating so badly. :cry: Oh, then send us a postcard to let us know how such a nice, "non-supporting of terrorists" kind of place it is. :D

The ClayTaurus said:
I wouldn't walk into the killers home and kill his family; I'd kill the killer.

If that family applauded and praised him for killing my family, supported the killer by providing the weapons that killed my family, and marched through the streets supporting him for killing my family and called for other people to kill other people's families...

Oh yeah.....I would kill them all.

The ClayTaurus said:
If you land on Illinois ave, and the terrorists have a hotel on it, and all you have is 76 dollars and three mortgaged railroads, that means the terrorists have already won!

analogy's of 'life is like a box of chocolates" or is that "Monopoly" I love it when those who just go to college and escape real life use games as a analogy...go figure! :rotflmao:

archangel said:
Like I said please enlist then come back with your killer instinct...talk is cheap...in other words bullshit walks...how many kills does Mr.Clay have? Just curious as speculation on what one will do is not always what one does...and pa-lease keep the 'idiot' comments to yourself until you have" been there and done that" "Mr. No Brainer" :blah2:
One does not need to be or have been in the military to be capable of killing, or understand the motivations surrounding it. Why don't you get over your superiority complex. Being in the military is immensely honorable; it doesn't make you God.

And in your case, it certainly doesn't make you cogent, although you keep trying. It's sort of cute in a sad kind of way, like a caged puppy at a pet store begging to be played with.

GotZoom said:
If that family applauded and praised him for killing my family, supported the killer by providing the weapons that killed my family, and marched through the streets supporting him for killing my family and called for other people to kill other people's families...

Oh yeah.....I would kill them all.
Ok.

archangel said:
analogy's of 'life is like a box of chocolates" or is that "Monopoly" I love it when those who just go to college and escape real life use games as a analogy...go figure! :rotflmao:
I love it when old coots fail to see the line between humor and reality. Honestly, little man, put the keyboard down; your brain's had enough today. Time to insert another quarter.

The ClayTaurus said:
One does not need to be or have been in the military to be capable of killing, or understand the motivations surrounding it. Why don't you get over your superiority complex. Being in the military is immensely honorable; it doesn't make you God.

And in your case, it certainly doesn't make you cogent, although you keep trying. It's sort of cute in a sad kind of way, like a caged puppy at a pet store begging to be played with.

Mr.Clay the No one killer as in "pulp Fiction" I'm by no means superior to anyone...just relate experience vs fantasy...again talk is cheap...you are young and state so viral....so join up and prove me wrong...minus the childish analogies..via "Monopoly" and pa-lease son you are way behind the play with a puppy syndrome...go to your nearest military recruiter and prove me wrong!
I have to live with my past decisions every day....and you just fantacise as to what you would have done!

If you hear me say "los terroristas estaban conquistadors", that means the terrorists have already won!

archangel said:
Mr.Clay the No one killer as in "pulp Fiction" I'm by no means superior to anyone...just relate experience vs fantasy...again talk is cheap...you are young and state so viral....so join up and prove me wrong...minus the childish analogies..via "Monopoly" and pa-lease son you are way behind the play with a puppy syndrome...go to your nearest military recruiter and prove me wrong!
I have to live with my past decisions every day....and you just fantacise as to what you would have done!
Ohhhhhhh you're drunk today. I'm sorry, I didn't pick up on it right away. I forgive you.

Please tell me your drunk, otherwise that seriously made no sense for someone who's sober...

The ClayTaurus said:
I love it when old coots fail to see the line between humor and reality. Honestly, little man, put the keyboard down; your brain's had enough today. Time to insert another quarter.

however Audie Murphy was a little man also and quite the WWII hero../being 5'5" and 110lbs...however I am a little larger being just 5'7" and 145lbs...not quite as spectactular and a hero as Audie...but I did pay my dues...and you oh brave soul...what dues have you paid? Minus "Monopoly" games? 6'2" and 190 lbs of dinomite with a gift for BS'ing the ladies!

SpidermanTuba said:
Why is Bush using terrorist tactices - i.e. kidnappings the wives of people we want to capture?

Oh yeah, that's right, it because he's a terrorist.

Did I miss something? Is Mrs. Bin Laden a resident of Gitmo???

The ClayTaurus said:
Ohhhhhhh you're drunk today. I'm sorry, I didn't pick up on it right away. I forgive you.

Please tell me your drunk, otherwise that seriously made no sense for someone who's sober...

"here we go again"..nice try but no Clinton cigar... :cuckoo:

archangel said:
however Audie Murphy was a little man also and quite the WWII hero../being 5'5" and 110lbs...however I am a little larger being just 5'7" and 145lbs...not quite as spectactular and a hero as Audie...but I did pay my dues...and you oh brave soul...what dues have you paid? Minus "Monopoly" games? 6'2" and 190 lbs of dinomite with a gift for BS'ing the ladies!
I don't need to validate my self-worth through comparisons with war heroes, or bragging about it on a message board. Are you having a low self-esteem day? We all love you Arch! Feel better? :huddle:

I got it I got it. The only way anyone can ever prove themselves to you is by enlisting in the military. You have a worldview that is laughable. You relate every person's current experiences to yours of 20-30 years ago. I'm just wondering how many more barbs between us it will take for you to go off and start another "what is an old fart" pity thread. Like I said before, put the keyboard down. You've had it today.

And 190 lbs! I wish!

The ClayTaurus said:
I don't need to validate my self-worth through comparisons with war heroes, or bragging about it on a message board. Are you having a low self-esteem day? We all love you Arch! Feel better? :huddle:

I got it I got it. The only way anyone can ever prove themselves to you is by enlisting in the military. You have a worldview that is laughable. You relate every single person's current experiences to yours of 20-30 years ago. I'm just wondering how many more barbs between us it will take for you to go off and start another "what is an old fart" pity thread. Like I said before, put the keyboard down. You've had it today.

And 190 lbs! I wish!

I don't need or ask for pity..it is you who are looking for approval....don't be afraid the drill Sgts are very familiar with your type and will set you free! :funnyface

Forum List

Back