Bush is a terrorist

SpidermanTuba said:
Why is Bush using terrorist tactices - i.e. kidnappings the wives of people we want to capture?

Oh yeah, that's right, it because he's a terrorist.

Why is ST using troll tactics? Oh yeah, that's right, it's because he is a troll.

SpidermanTuba said:
I'll stipulate to that if you stipulate to the facts I have presented. That Bush is employing terrorist tactics, that is.

If he was smart, he'd be waging a war of terror against the terrorists, instead of this holier-than-thou, moralistic, hands tied behind our backs set of rules only WE are forced to follow.

It'd be nice to see them on the receiving end of what they dish out.

SpidermanTuba said:
Why is Bush using terrorist tactices - i.e. kidnappings the wives of people we want to capture?

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :trolls:

I could care less what tactics are used. They brought it to our soil, we should do the same and worse to them. But I wasn't aware we were capturing 'wives' of terrorists and threatening to behead them.

Geneva Convention IV, Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War; Article 5, Paragraph 2:

Where in occupied territory an individual protected person is detained as a spy or saboteur, or as a person under definite suspicion of activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power, such person shall, in those cases where absolute military security so requires, be regarded as having forfeited rights of communication under the present Convention.

I'm guessing that the US commander on the ground interpreted harboring an illegal combatant commander as an "activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power."

There is no dispute from the FOIA docs that the detention order came from the field commander - not theatre command or DOD.

SpidermanTuba said:

Such a shame. At one point you used to put forward things that could tenously be labled as logical arguments, however assinine they may have been. Now we have a textbook case of late-stage Bush Derangement Syndrome.

SpidermanTuba said:

did he video tape them?

make them beg for their lives?

cut their heads off?

drag them through the street?

hang them from bridges?

no...he let them go

GunnyL said:
If he was smart, he'd be waging a war of terror against the terrorists, instead of this holier-than-thou, moralistic, hands tied behind our backs set of rules only WE are forced to follow.

It'd be nice to see them on the receiving end of what they dish out.

Once we have decided that only be using terrorist tactics can we win - terrorism has beaten us.

theHawk said:
I could care less what tactics are used. They brought it to our soil, we should do the same and worse to them. But I wasn't aware we were capturing 'wives' of terrorists and threatening to behead them.

I'm not quite sure what threats we are issuing to their husbands.

How can we defeat terrorism by becoming terrorists?

Cylinder said:
Geneva Convention IV, Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War; Article 5, Paragraph 2:

I'm guessing that the US commander on the ground interpreted harboring an illegal combatant commander as an "activity hostile to the security of the Occupying Power."

There is no dispute from the FOIA docs that the detention order came from the field commander - not theatre command or DOD.

The Geneva Convention does not apply to our actions, remember?

manu1959 said:
did he video tape them?

make them beg for their lives?

cut their heads off?

drag them through the street?

hang them from bridges?

no...he let them go

I'm not sure if they were videotaped. Perhaps only still shots were taken, like in Abu Ghraib.

I don't really see your point. Unless you are trying to say that kidnapping innocent people and holding them for the purpose of gaining political or a military advantage is not terrorism, as long as in the end you release them unharmed.

So if I kidnap your familiy, then make a specific demand of the US government or of their military, that demand is met, and then I release your familiy unharmed, you would not consider me a terrorist?

SpidermanTuba said:
I don't really want to live in a nation that supports terrorists.

Are you saying that if I am against terrorism, I can't really be for America?

America isn't supporting terrorists. American isn't a terrorist nation.

America is fighting back. Defending "their" people.

If someone walked into your home and killed your family, what would you do?

GotZoom said:

spidey would probably have to check with his professors to see if he could strike the other cheek first! :tinfoil:

GotZoom said:

I wouldn't walk into the killers home and kill his family; I'd kill the killer.

The ClayTaurus said:
I wouldn't walk into the killers home and kill his family; I'd kill the killer.

however what would you do in the process of killing the killer and the family attacked you...humm...Mr.killer...pa- lease join the military before your brain becomes mush!

Forum List

Back