Bush is a goner

Holy Hell!!! 6 reported post from this thread alone Tpahl? I have recieved more reported posts in the last 2 weeks from you than the total amount I have for the months since Jim made me a moderator.

Good God, grow a pair and deal with it!! I swear I think my 4 year old niece shows more testiclar foritude!!

Your crying wolf has gone past the breaking point, when I see a reported post by the username Tpahl again the delete button will go into action.

tpahl said:
Uhh... well there is the topic that I posted on, and then there is the topic that he was talking about. They were not the same. I would have thought as moderator you would understand what off topic means.

Yeah I do understand what off topic, spinning, and twisting are. You have been called out on each a few times, once you went too far. Now you have resorted to crying foul for anything you think you can use to get others, (mods) to shut down other posters that disagree with you. You do realize you are trying to suppress their right to 'speak'?

Kathianne said:
Yeah I do understand what off topic, spinning, and twisting are. You have been called out on each a few times, once you went too far. Now you have resorted to crying foul for anything you think you can use to get others, (mods) to shut down other posters that disagree with you. You do realize you are trying to suppress their right to 'speak'?

No. I am trying to get others to stay on topic the same way you require me to stay on topic. You have stated in the past that you treat me no differently. Obviously this is not true. You have done nothing about the obvouis rules breaking in this thread. In fact you join in. yet whenever you feel like getting pissy at me, you threaten to ban me. I tried to give you an another perspective. but obviously you guys would rather have a little circle jerk amongst fellow liberal republicans then actually have a political discussion. If you guys ever decide to have real political conversations please let me know at Until then, i am out of here.

MtnBiker said:
Holy Hell!!! 6 reported post from this thread alone Tpahl? I have recieved more reported posts in the last 2 weeks from you than the total amount I have for the months since Jim made me a moderator.

Good God, grow a pair and deal with it!! I swear I think my 4 year old niece shows more testiclar foritude!!

Your crying wolf has gone past the breaking point, when I see a reported post by the username Tpahl again the delete button will go into action.

Nice. So the point of rules on this forum is what exactly? Oh to shut down people with differeing opinions. The ONLY time I have seen any rules applied were against me for NOT breaking rules. Then I am told that it was a misunderstanding and that I am not being picked out.

So I decide to start pointing out all the others breaking the rules TRYING to get me upset. I never once get upset but just kindly report the problems. All i get in response is "try posting things about movies' . And now this!

You are acknowledging that you are going to ignore complaints? Why the fuck even have a fucking button to repot posts if you are going to do nothing? Why even have fucking moderators when all they do is use their position to threaten and ban users they do not like (regardless of whether they follow the rules. I have had enough of this shit.

tpahl said:
No. I am trying to get others to stay on topic the same way you require me to stay on topic. You have stated in the past that you treat me no differently. Obviously this is not true.

tpahl, if we listed every thread that you hijacked, twisted, and/or spun, we'd be at it all day. Can't think of any poster who has done any of those to the degree that you have. Did anyone, myself included, call each out? No way. Just like any poster, if you don't go too far, some things are ignored, since these things 'happen.' You are the one that has bringing notice to yourself and your posts, all in the name of spreading your message.

Single handedly you have created some that will never think "Libertarian" without thinking of you and avoiding like the plague. Congratulations, glad you're not working for my choice.

tpahl said:
Nice. So the point of rules on this forum is what exactly? Oh to shut down people with differeing opinions. The ONLY time I have seen any rules applied were against me for NOT breaking rules. Then I am told that it was a misunderstanding and that I am not being picked out.

So I decide to start pointing out all the others breaking the rules TRYING to get me upset. I never once get upset but just kindly report the problems. All i get in response is "try posting things about movies' . And now this!

You are acknowledging that you are going to ignore complaints? Why the fuck even have a fucking button to repot posts if you are going to do nothing? Why even have fucking moderators when all they do is use their position to threaten and ban users they do not like (regardless of whether they follow the rules. I have had enough of this shit.

I need a good camembert or brie after that post. :wine:

Kathianne said:
tpahl, if we listed every thread that you hijacked, twisted, and/or spun, we'd be at it all day. Can't think of any poster who has done any of those to the degree that you have. Did anyone, myself included, call each out? No way. Just like any poster, if you don't go too far, some things are ignored, since these things 'happen.' You are the one that has bringing notice to yourself and your posts, all in the name of spreading your message.

Single handedly you have created some that will never think "Libertarian" without thinking of you and avoiding like the plague. Congratulations, glad you're not working for my choice.

I have not hijacked any fucking thread. You can look back if You really want to and see that clear as day. You choose not to.

As for scaring people from libertarianism? I doubt it. If so, oh well. People that are scared of me for discussing politics and presidential candidates as the forum is designed for will be much more scared of you using ignoring your duties as a moderator (just as republicans ignore their duties as politicians, and instead using your position to punish people opposed to you, just as republicans in office do so as well.

tpahl said:
I have not hijacked any fucking thread. You can look back if You really want to and see that clear as day. You choose not to.

As for scaring people from libertarianism? I doubt it. If so, oh well. People that are scared of me for discussing politics and presidential candidates as the forum is designed for will be much more scared of you using ignoring your duties as a moderator (just as republicans ignore their duties as politicians, and instead using your position to punish people opposed to you, just as republicans in office do so as well.

Well, it's your thread, so I suppose you can hijack it if you want.

Hey Travis - lighten up. Life's a lot more fun if you learn to laugh a little. Especially at yourself.
Trust me on this one.

tpahl said:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

tpahl said:

Okay. If I may (or even if I may not) let me see if I can give you an idea of what you've done. Anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

When not showering the board with Badnarik threads that few viewed and even fewer responded to, you entered other threads and did your best to steer the conversation toward your Libertarian bullshit. Going into a thread that was about, let's say, John Kerry's flip flopping and squeezing as much about Badnarik and the Libertarian party as you can when it's not even in response to a post gets old. Doing it from time to time or when it's in response to something someone said can be over looked or, in my opinion, is perfectly alright. When you do it ALL THE TIME, something has to be done.

So, you get banned temporarily. When you come back, you take things to an extreme when it comes to the whole "stay on topic of the thread" thing. While spouting out things from your Libertarian handbook, you'll throw in some little jab at the end of a sentence, much like you did in the post I'm responding to.

"just as republicans ignore their duties as politicians, and instead using your position to punish people opposed to you, just as republicans in office do so as well."

When someone says, "Wait a minute! What are you talking about?", you refuse to answer and say, "That's not the topic of the thread." Anyone with common sense knows the difference between openly getting off topic, like you did to begin with, and responding to something someone says in the middle of a thread.

Essentially, you've become a whiny little brat. You're trying to turn getting your hand slapped into a quest to get every other person on this board banned, at least the ones that you've had any kind of confrontation with.

I don't know if you've led anyone to the Libertarian party... Oh, wait. It's not in the Constitution that you lead anyone, let me rephrase that. I don't know if anyone has decided to vote Libertarian based on your posts, but I do know there is one thing you have done. Before you came along I actually had an interest in the Libertarian party. As I've stated before, I voted for Harry Browne in 2000 and I do keep an eye on third parties. Now, I seriously doubt I'll take a Libertarian into consideration for much of anything. Congratulations. It's your biggest accomplishment so far.

Forum List

Back