Bush is 50-50 in polls

Amen !:)

Looking forward to the fourth quater stats myself. As much as we can all disagree on policy, we do share a common goal of economic recovery.

you guys are right! Bush is the best president ever! Hurray for fuhrer bush and the republican cause!

20021007-8_ohio-1-515h.jpg
0,2306,MS-8134,00.gif

rtm, I am no fan of GWBs' or his little cabal of peanuts that have invaded the defense department, but I am not so foolish as to wish misery on my country in order to advance a political agenda. If I needed misery to support my position I'd carefuly reconsider my motivations.
For the moment, the debate is in idle waiting more data. Take what happiness you can from the movement of GDP.
>>Economists like to use the term full employment, which the Federal Reserve officials haven't put a number on, but most economists suspect it's in the neighborhood of 5 percent.<<
Amazingly enough, eric, I came across an old economics textbook that belonged to the owners of an apartment I robbed a few years ago and it reffers to cyclical unemployment (which corresponds to the term full employment in your post) as about 3 percent. The book is from the late 70s' so the theory this number is based on may be out of date.

Amazingly enough, eric, I came across an old economics textbook that belonged to the owners of an apartment I robbed a few years ago

Robbed, you never cease to amaze me !:D

:) Bush is a president of only 50% of us. I hope ihe will be failing by next elections.

we all agree that the economy is moving in the right direction, the employment figures will start to improve as consumer confidence improves. we are getting to the end of the year, and tax forms will be being mailed out shortly, so the economy should get another boost from refund checks, which i read somewhere that shoud be 20-25% bigger than last yr for alot of people, due to the change in withholding rates. so between february and august the economy should continue a good rate of growth. this will indeed be good news for the common person in this country, as well for george w. bush in his reelection bid. as far as alot of people moaning and complaining that the recent tax cuts benefit just the rich, need to remember that the rich spend money as well, and spend alot of money to make money. what i mean by this is that they invest in business ventures and put up capital for upstart businesses. this in turn creates jobs and that is good for everyone. more jobs equals more spending, more spending equals more tax revenue for both the federal and state governments, which with a little fiscal responsibility, this could reduce our federal budget deficit pretty quickly. this uptick in the economy is certainly bad news for the democrats, as this is the one issue that bush has been vulnerable in, and as history has shown, if the economy is going good, the american people are loathe to change leaders, it happens, but rarely.

But looks like the Dems don't stand a chance.

"Democrats, however, are virtually invisible as an effective opposition to a president who commands center stage. Even many loyal Democrats complain that their party has no strong leaders and no alternative vision to Bush on either foreign or economic policy. The nine Democratic presidential candidates have made almost no impression on voters outside the few states with early caucuses or primaries next year. Most voters cannot name more than one or two of the candidates."

Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Bush's vision on foreign and economic policies? Looking back you must agree bush sucked

Wow. You dredged up an almost 13 year old post by the original owner of this board just so you could "But Boooosh!"

Well done... :clap:

Wow, just wow...

That says nothing but loser...

Just for the record, he no longer posts here, but if you know where to look, you can ask him your question...

Wow. You dredged up an almost 13 year old post by the original owner of this board just so you could "But Boooosh!"

Well done... :clap:

Wow, just wow...

That says nothing but loser...

Just for the record, he no longer posts here, but if you know where to look, you can ask him your question...
I think every bush fan would be ashamed to still be here

Forum List

Back