Bush ignored multiple 911 warnings.

Lil, call Kevorkian before you post again

Bush should have done a full FDR and interred every Muslims male in the USA.

Lil, at what point should Bush have ordered the USAF to engage and destroy fully loaded, but off course US commercial airliners? I've never gotten a Lib to answer that in 10 years.

Stop Fulffing Obama, it's destroyed your capacity for thought

LMAO Bush should have also shut down every major city in the US. Hell for days, Weeks or months on that warning.

Jesus she's a fluffer. Warnings don't tell you where, when or how. They are warnings. Vague warnings at that.

Of course fluffer convenietly forgets that Clinton had several opportunities to take out that dirtbag UBL several times and didn't.

Of course that was back in the 90's. Never mind.

thats very true. Bin Laden was offered up by two different countrys and Clinton told the military to back off of him.Bin laden was set up as a patsy just like oswald was.

No one knew these attacks were coming on 9-11
There were no 9-11 warnings as much as Democrats want to believe.

There were warnings, but not the connect-the-dot there should have been. Not the urgency.

At the same time, I've posted before from 2002 and on, my 8th grade students knew it was al Queda before the 2nd plane. I'd taught them enough the previous 2 years. USS Cole, embassy bombings, along with broad threats.

What warnings were evident during the 7 months of the Bush administration that were not evident during the eight years of the Clinton administration?

Uh dude,Berreta already answered that on the first page.:cuckoo:

Lil, call Kevorkian before you post again

Bush should have done a full FDR and interred every Muslims male in the USA.

Lil, at what point should Bush have ordered the USAF to engage and destroy fully loaded, but off course US commercial airliners? I've never gotten a Lib to answer that in 10 years.

Stop Fulffing Obama, it's destroyed your capacity for thought

LMAO Bush should have also shut down every major city in the US. Hell for days, Weeks or months on that warning.

Jesus she's a fluffer. Warnings don't tell you where, when or how. They are warnings. Vague warnings at that.

Of course fluffer convenietly forgets that Clinton had several opportunities to take out that dirtbag UBL several times and didn't.

thats very true. Bin Laden was offered up by two different countrys and Clinton told the military to back off of him.Bin laden was set up as a patsy just like oswald was.
:clap2::rofl:

let me guess,your a dumbfuck who still thinks oswald was the lone assassin of kennedy?:lol::lmao:

No one knew these attacks were coming on 9-11
There were no 9-11 warnings as much as Democrats want to believe.

There were warnings, but not the connect-the-dot there should have been. Not the urgency.

At the same time, I've posted before from 2002 and on, my 8th grade students knew it was al Queda before the 2nd plane. I'd taught them enough the previous 2 years. USS Cole, embassy bombings, along with broad threats.

your funny.there were MULTIPLE warnings that the Bush administration ignored.You might actually read the link instead of only believing what you WANT to believe in.:lol: Bush had many warnings from many different countries and and heads of state and ignored everyone of them.He was more interesting in taking vacations in texas his first 9 months than being president of the united states. you might want to show your 8th grade students that link that you wont read as well as watch this video here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

oh and thanks for admitting 9/11 was an inside job because Al Queda was funded by the CIA.:lol:

Last edited:

let me guess,your a dumbfuck who still thinks oswald was the lone assassin of kennedy?:lol::lmao:
Let me guess. You're a dumb fuck. Oh, it's Rimjob, the biggest cocksucker on the board. Is that turd I smell on your breath, worm?

BUSH IGNORED MULTIPLE 911 WARNINGS.

Where was Issa, his rope and match and his mob when Bush ignored multiple 9-11 warnings and instead went after Saddam who had no WMDs and was not an immediate threat and 3,000 died on 9-11 and 6,000 more in the Iraq based on lies. But now he want to hang and burn everyone in the Obama administration because 4 people died in Libya and based no more than what Foxnews as reported?
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld has been found guilty of war crimes and where was Issa and his mob?
NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes
Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

How many times do we have to tell you............DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!

You should be in a padded room, in a straight jacket.

Cuckoo............cuckoo..............cuckoo..............

BUSH IGNORED MULTIPLE 911 WARNINGS.

Where was Issa, his rope and match and his mob when Bush ignored multiple 9-11 warnings and instead went after Saddam who had no WMDs and was not an immediate threat and 3,000 died on 9-11 and 6,000 more in the Iraq based on lies. But now he want to hang and burn everyone in the Obama administration because 4 people died in Libya and based no more than what Foxnews as reported?
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld has been found guilty of war crimes and where was Issa and his mob?
NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes
Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

How many times do we have to tell you............DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION!

You should be in a padded room, in a straight jacket.

Cuckoo............cuckoo..............cuckoo..............

excellent rebuttal to his facts.you should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::lol:

oh and you not only should look in the mirrror when making that statement ignoring reality, but you need to change you user name as well to Not a truth seeker as well.:lol:

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized

But there were other briefings, some seen by Eichenwald, that did warn of an imminent attack.
On May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.
On June 22 it warned that this attack was "imminent."
On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.
On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."
On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months.

Read more: Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

Neglecting Intelligence, Ignoring Warnings

January 28, 2004
A chronology of how the Bush Administration repeatedly and deliberately refused to listen to intelligence agencies that said its case for war was weak

Former weapons inspector David Kay now says Iraq probably did not have WMD before the war, a major blow to the Bush Administration which used the WMD argument as the rationale for war. Unfortunately, Kay and the Administration are now attempting to shift the blame for misleading America onto the intelligence community. But a review of the facts shows the intelligence community repeatedly warned the Bush Administration about the weakness of its case, but was circumvented, overruled, and ignored. The following is year-by-year timeline of those warnings.

In 2001 and before, intelligence agencies noted that Saddam Hussein was effectively contained after the Gulf War. In fact, former weapons inspector David Kay now admits that the previous policy of containment – including the 1998 bombing of Iraq – destroyed any remaining infrastructure of potential WMD programs.
Neglecting Intelligence, Ignoring Warnings | Center for American Progress

The reason we are in a mess economically and bogged down in Afghanistan and Iraq now and has a expanding deficit is because of the businessman you put in office. We are still and will be for decades feel the effect of Bush's screw up and he should be held accountable for his lies and war crimes

What bush did in his 8 years is relevant to what is happen today and will affect us for decades to come. Has everything to do with the economy and foreign policies. The debt and the wars, the tax cuts were not by a miracle disappear when Bush left office. Wars cost money and taxes are needed to run the federal, state and local government effectively.

Forum List

Back