Bush=Hitler IS Getting More Than Old

I don't consider the Republican choices extremists, thats how the media defines them.

Its about balance, reigning in pc, which the Demos have let run amok judicially for about 30 years now, it needs to be curtailed in most instances.

OCA said:
I don't consider the Republican choices extremists, thats how the media defines them.

Its about balance, reigning in pc, which the Demos have let run amok judicially for about 30 years now, it needs to be curtailed in most instances.
i've researched the 'resumes' of these, I consider them extremist. They'll turn back and restrict the rights and liberties of american citizens in favor of big business interests. some of them have even been reversed many times by higher courts because of it.

SmarterThanYou said:
i've researched the 'resumes' of these, I consider them extremist. They'll turn back and restrict the rights and liberties of american citizens in favor of big business interests. some of them have even been reversed many times by higher courts because of it.

And what rights and liberties are we speaking of? Because personally i've never had my life curtailed because of big business but rather from some poor slob collecting welfare and subsidies.

OCA said:
And what rights and liberties are we speaking of? Because personally i've never had my life curtailed because of big business but rather from some poor slob collecting welfare and subsidies.
IF these judges get to the bench, watch some civil rights, but mostly individual property rights and the ability to hold business liable for their errors, dwindle away to almost nothing. Make no mistake, i'm not saying that these judges are going to take away freedoms like all that commotion people say in the war on terror, it will happen in the way of personal and property rights and protections.

SmarterThanYou said:
:blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

what i find most amazing about all of this judicial nominee blocking and filibustering crap is that its front page news most of the time about how dems are defying the constitution by using filibusters, yet I had to spend hours digging up the articles on the republicans techniques and strategies that they used to prevent 60 of clintons nominees. Now, i wonder why that is?

The conservatives nominate judges that will uphold the constitution. The liberals nominate judges that will legislate from the bench, so as to circumvent the constitution to further their rotten, godless, faggot marrying, baby killing, gun confiscating, more taxes, bigger government, agenda.

Got it now smart ass?

Pale Rider said:
The conservatives nominate judges that will uphold the constitution. The liberals nominate judges that will legislate from the bench, so as to circumvent the constitution to further their rotten, godless, faggot marrying, baby killing, gun confiscating, more taxes, bigger government, agenda.

Got it now smart ass?
I got it that you're just following the same old blather about 'republicans, good. democrats, bad.' it's blind partisan rhetorical bullshit made for lockstep idiots who can't think for themselves.

got it now smart ass? Because you obviously didnt read anything about the judicial nominees records and the senate rule changes done since 94, BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, to force their own judicial agenda. Personally, I think its the temper tantrum of a 2 year old, crying about filibusters after the last 10 years of republican strongarm tactics. Maybe that 'nazi' comparison is deserved after all?

SmarterThanYou said:
I got it that you're just following the same old blather about 'republicans, good. democrats, bad.' it's blind partisan rhetorical bullshit made for lockstep idiots who can't think for themselves.

got it now smart ass? Because you obviously didnt read anything about the judicial nominees records and the senate rule changes done since 94, BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, to force their own judicial agenda. Personally, I think its the temper tantrum of a 2 year old, crying about filibusters after the last 10 years of republican strongarm tactics. Maybe that 'nazi' comparison is deserved after all?

Of course the comparison is deserved. I mean, the similarties between the death camps, ubermensch, and Gestapo throwing undersirables into ovens etc.; and Republicans "whining" about the constitution being undermined and having unelected judges make important leftist decisions are just blindingly obvious, aren't they?

theim said:
Of course the comparison is deserved. I mean, the similarties between the death camps, ubermensch, and Gestapo throwing undersirables into ovens etc.; and Republicans "whining" about the constitution being undermined and having unelected judges make important leftist decisions are just blindingly obvious, aren't they?
read my first post in this thread and maybe you'll understand what i was talking about. Until then, all you're trying to do is obfuscate the issue with a redirecting argument that I never brought up.

dumberthanfuck said:

And your ego induced, better than everyone else, shut up and listen to ME retort, is bone stock, worn out, read right out of the pages of your liberal handbook, psycho babble, crap.

The fucking liberals had control of BOTH the house and the senate for over forty fucking years. Now that they have control of NOTHING, their ferver to regain power has turned them into a slavering pack of infighting mindless idiots, where you fit in right nicely.

And you have now earned the title, "NEW BOARD SMARTASS". I hope you enjoy it dumberthanfuck.

Get it, got it, good. :fu2:

Pale Rider said:
And your ego induced, better than everyone else, shut up and listen to ME retort, is bone stock, worn out, read right out of the pages of your liberal handbook, psycho babble, crap.

The fucking liberals had control of BOTH the house and the senate for over forty fucking years. Now that they have control of NOTHING, their ferver to regain power has turned them into a slavering pack of infighting mindless idiots, where you fit in right nicely.

And you have now earned the title, "NEW BOARD SMARTASS". I hope you enjoy it dumberthanfuck.

Get it, got it, good. :fu2:

hmm, normally with roles reversed you'd be screaming 'ad hominen' or some other stupid shit. but thats cool, i figured that you weren't smart enough to recognize and debate the actual argument that was posted before. :cuckoo:

SmarterThanYou said:
hmm, normally with roles reversed you'd be screaming 'ad hominen' or some other stupid shit. but thats cool, i figured that you weren't smart enough to recognize and debate the actual argument that was posted before. :cuckoo:

I guess I'll accept that for a tepid acknowledgment of defeat. :boohoo:

Pale Rider said:
I guess I'll accept that for a tepid acknowledgment of defeat. :boohoo:
please. :cuckoo:
you stand zero chance of defeating me. :lame2:

Lol DK although I disagree with you 9 times out of 10, its good to see someone else join the fray who uses colorful language like me.

Forum List

Back