Bush hit the Grand Slam

Someday you will have experiences to change that.

Time will tell.

If I'm gonna be wrong though, I'd really like to be proven wrong by feeling Jessica Alba think about me.

Ouch. Got a flick of the ear from the fiance on that one =P

nakedemperor said:
Time will tell.

If I'm gonna be wrong though, I'd really like to be proven wrong by feeling Jessica Alba think about me.

*Shaking head*.... please, spare us the goery details. The last thing we want to read about is you and your butt buddies antics.

nakedemperor said:
Time will tell.

Lucky that's all you got from fiance' an ear flick :funnyface

YoungChristian said:
To tell you the truth I was somewhat impressed with Kerry's answers on religion tonight. But, then I remembered he is still pro-choice, which is giving women around the country the right to kill an unborn child. That is a clear lack of either Biblical understanding or Christian morals.
As for Bush, I was praying for him and I bet he did feel it.

It is pretty sad how Kerry claims to be a catholic, yet flips his middle finger to the parts of catholocism he doesn't like; well, more accurately, the parts he thinks people don't WANT him to like.

That man is on his way to hell...what's God say about being 'lukewarm'?

YoungChristian said:
To tell you the truth I was somewhat impressed with Kerry's answers on religion tonight. But, then I remembered he is still pro-choice, which is giving women around the country the right to kill an unborn child. That is a clear lack of either Biblical understanding or Christian morals.
As for Bush, I was praying for him and I bet he did feel it.

Yes there is a term for Kerry's selective adherence to his faith...........It's called cafeteria, buffett style catholicism.
You get the visual on that?

Bonnie said:
Yes there is a term for Kerry's selective adherence to his faith...........It's called cafeteria, buffett style catholicism.

I think he chose the tainted meatloaf too----the biblical verse he was referring to "faith without works is dead". If you don't act on Johnny, you may as well not say it .

dilloduck said:
I think he chose the tainted meatloaf too----the biblical verse he was referring to "faith without works is dead". If you don't act on Johnny, you may as well not say it .

Excellent point, Dillo. Of all the relatively innocuous verses he could have chosen, he blurts out the one that exposes him as a complete fraud. Maybe somebody DOES work in mysterious ways.

Bonnie said:

just see Johnny with his tray... "Yes father two helpings of thou shalt not steal, and no father no thou shalt not kill today,, I'll just double up on the cole "thou shalt not covert thy neighbor's wife" slaw... That doesn't count if the neighbors dead right father? Good. Well I'm full. No more Catholism for me today..."

Pale Rider said:
*Shaking head*.... please, spare us the goery details. The last thing we want to read about is you and your butt buddies antics.

My fiance is a woman.

Yours, however, is a crotch rocket..

But whatever floats your boat.

nakedemperor said:
My fiance is a woman.

Yours, however, is a crotch rocket..

But whatever floats your boat.

Naked whats with you? You can't decide between hairpie or balls across the nose? Buddy you got some problems.

nakedemperor said:
It is a physical impossibility to "feel" someone thinking about you.
He meant he can tell people are praying for him. As a Christian, I don't doubt his statement for one bit. The statement was not lame at all!

New Topics

Forum List

Back