Bush hit the Grand Slam

"People ask how do I know [millions of people pray for me]? I can feel it." :lame2:

Caaaan you feeeeel the looooove toniiiiight?

To tell you the truth I was somewhat impressed with Kerry's answers on religion tonight. But, then I remembered he is still pro-choice, which is giving women around the country the right to kill an unborn child. That is a clear lack of either Biblical understanding or Christian morals.
As for Bush, I was praying for him and I bet he did feel it.

nakedemperor said:
It is a physical impossibility to "feel" someone thinking about you.

Is that a fact?

How about the fact that there are millions of Republican Christians in this country that voted for Bush last time and will do so again?

How about the millions of people that have family & friends over there in harm's way and Bush is the CIC?

How about the fact that the President gets tons of email from supporters telling him that they're praying for him to lead this country through this crisis that erupted on 9/11?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
NightTrain said:
Is that a fact?

How about the fact that there are millions of Republican Christians in this country that voted for Bush last time and will do so again?

How about the millions of people that have family & friends over there in harm's way and Bush is the CIC?

How about the fact that the President gets tons of email from supporters telling him that they're praying for him to lead this country through this crisis that erupted on 9/11?

How about the fact that none of that has anything to do with being able to physically "feel" someone thinking about you?

nakedemperor said:
How about the fact that none of that has anything to do with being able to physically "feel" someone thinking about you?

Do you think it's possible that perhaps he FEELS it because of the reasons I just outlined for you above?

nakedemperor said:
"People ask how do I know [millions of people pray for me]? I can feel it." :lame2:

Caaaan you feeeeel the looooove toniiiiight?

An hour and a half worth of debating tonight and this is your first reply? :rolleyes:

nakedemperor said:

There have been studies done on healing on this very topic. Those in the hospital that have been prayed for have a much better shot at a quick recovery and often can "feel" the person praying for them even when they were not in the room. Not psychic exactly, but a postive result et al. There is no proof that he could not "feel" it any more than your cynical idea that nobody ever could.

• Thanks
MtnBiker said:
An hour and a half worth of debating tonight and this is your first reply? :rolleyes:

I'm just being silly...I didn't really come away from the debates learning anything new or seeing a clear winner...so I play :eek:)

nakedemperor said:
I'm just being silly...I didn't really come away from the debates learning anything new or seeing a clear winner...so I play :eek:)

That's cool, it just confirms your annoying characteristics.

• Thanks
no1tovote4 said:
There have been studies done on healing on this very topic. Those in the hospital that have been prayed for have a much better shot at a quick recovery and often can "feel" the person praying for them even when they were not in the room. Not psychic exactly, but a postive result et al. There is no proof that he could not "feel" it any more than your cynical idea that nobody ever could.

I personally have stories that damn near make your hair stand up about my parents and how they just knew things about each other in real time while separated by miles of Alaskan wilderness that logically didn't make any sense, but I will refrain to avoid going off-topic.

You're right, No1, NE's cynical take on this is pretty shitty. Rather than sticking with legit, debatable topics, he chose to attack someone for saying he feels people's prayers for him. Real classy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back