Bush Heckler's Leave a Stain on Obama.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
It’s not a stretch to say that ex-President Bush has carried himself with the utmost dignity in his final two months in office – going beyond what previous outgoing administrations have done for the new guy. From expediting security checks for now-President Obama’s nominees to giving him national security briefings in Chicago, the Bush team gave the new administration everything it needed to hit the ground running. So far, no reports of the letter “H” missing from the White House keyboards either. You’d think Number 43 could get some respect on his way out of office.

Not on the National Mall, from what I saw and heard from others.

http://themoderatevoice.com/25816/bush-hecklers-leave-a-stain-on-obama-inauguration/

Karma is a fricking powerful thing.. ain't it? Take a look back into history and you'll see what's coming your way..

Last edited:
We get it, BrilloTwat, you're missing the Bush. I hear that happens to really old genatalia. :dance:

It’s not a stretch to say that ex-President Bush has carried himself with the utmost dignity in his final two months in office – going beyond what previous outgoing administrations have done for the new guy. From expediting security checks for now-President Obama’s nominees to giving him national security briefings in Chicago, the Bush team gave the new administration everything it needed to hit the ground running. So far, no reports of the letter “H” missing from the White House keyboards either. You’d think Number 43 could get some respect on his way out of office.

Not on the National Mall, from what I saw and heard from others.

Bush Hecklers Leave a Stain on Obama Inauguration | The Moderate Voice

Karma is a fricking powerful thing.. ain't it? Take a look back into history and you'll see what's coming your way..

Hell? Obama didn't NEED any help.

Obama has stained himself with the blame game...and we will hear (and still DO), more blame tactics as 2012 gets going.

Personal responsibility...Obama still doesn't get it, and neither do his sheep or the Media that is shielding him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back