Bush hates America - proof here

I don't know why he hates, I just know that he does, as is evidenced by his stepping on the flag.

Are you saying comedians are stupid?

then i say he doesn't hate ... i say he hates people that make door mats out of our flag....

i believe that stupid comedians are stupid and i believe that john "i didn't mean to shoot him in the back but he had dropped his gun and was running away" kerry has no sense of humor

then i say he doesn't hate ... i say he hates people that make door mats out of our flag....

And this is evident by the fact that he uses the doormat? Clearly, if you hate a doormat, step on it, doormats were never made to be stepped on and the maker of it will take that as a sign that you hate him.
i believe that stupid comedians are stupid and i believe that john "i didn't mean to shoot him in the back but he had dropped his gun and was running away" kerry has no sense of humor

Why are you on the side of the Communists?

And this is evident by the fact that he uses the doormat? Clearly, if you hate a doormat, step on it, doormats were never made to be stepped on and the maker of it will take that as a sign that you hate him.

i say he hates people that make door mats out of our flag...

i am not ... i am on the winning side

bush no doubt hates America ,as a member of the Nazi death cult of skull and bones and a member of the Lucifer's Bohemian grove club

it is amazing that these facts are simply ignored but never disputed
no one can dispute bush and Kerry's membership in skull and bones
or the existence of the bohemian grove or the cremation of care ceremony
the truth is in plain view for anyone who has the courage to see it

I'm sure if people had a choice between communists and whatever side you are on, they would pick the communists. By the way, I'll bet that you don't even know the definition of the word Communists.

bush no doubt hates America ,as a member of the Nazi death cult of skull and bones and a member of the Lucifer's Bohemian grove club

it is amazing that these facts are simply ignored but never disputed
no one can dispute bush and Kerry's membership in skull and bones
or the existence of the bohemian grove or the cremation of care ceremony
the truth is in plain view for anyone who has the courage to see it

i am a member of the grove ..... and tonight my friend we will put a hex on you.....bye bye....

I have sent daily crime reports via e-mail fax and phone to homeland security
the CIA and the FBI with my full given name and address ,reporting on the crimes of the bush government .i fear nothing .

I have sent daily crime reports via e-mail fax and phone to homeland security
the CIA and the FBI with my full given name and address ,reporting on the crimes of the bush government .i fear nothing .

How about to the Canadian government?

yes the Canadian government as well as we are in Afghanistan on the false belief that the talibain and bin laden took down the towers
the dept of defense and RCMP are also recipients of my truth bombs
but if you remove the head the rest of the beast will fall

escape the controlled media learn the truth ..infowars .com

yes the Canadian government as well as we are in Afghanistan on the false belief that the talibain and bin laden took down the towers

Bien oui. Them mounties are pretty tuff, eh? Great job with Arar. You go boys.

so bush blew up the twin towers so he could invade afganistan?

which departments of the us govt conspired with him to pull this off?

go educate your self google operation northwoods if you do not think your government is not capable of this google plan for a new americain century ,
go to google video watch terrorstorm and loosechange ,it would take hours to detail all this information but it is all ther just turn off fox and cnn and go look for it

911 from alex jones infowars Popular Mechanics interview with Charles Goyette.
Popular Mechanics or maybe Unpopular Mechanics making no sense at all! And people believe these so called experts!!! what a load of S**T Charles Goyette ...
www.911blogger.com - 24 min

TerrorStorm Deluxe High Quality (Alex Jones)
... Inside Bohemian Grove" comes a new movie to awaken the masses. TerrorStorm goes into documented cases of government-sponsored terror before exposing ...
AEJ Productions - 1 hr 53 min - 27-Jul-2006

9/11 Mysteries (Full Length, High Quality)
... WTC twin dowers controlled demoltion thermate thermite explosions 9/11 911 9-11 september 11 11th truth conspiracy theory theories theorist george bush ...
911weknow.com - 1 hr 31 min

go educate your self google operation northwoods if you do not think your government is not capable of this google plan for a new americain century ,
go to google video watch terrorstorm and loosechange ,it would take hours to detail all this information but it is all ther just turn off fox and cnn and go look for it

911 from alex jones infowars Popular Mechanics interview with Charles Goyette.
Popular Mechanics or maybe Unpopular Mechanics making no sense at all! And people believe these so called experts!!! what a load of S**T Charles Goyette ...
www.911blogger.com - 24 min

TerrorStorm Deluxe High Quality (Alex Jones)
... Inside Bohemian Grove" comes a new movie to awaken the masses. TerrorStorm goes into documented cases of government-sponsored terror before exposing ...
AEJ Productions - 1 hr 53 min - 27-Jul-2006

9/11 Mysteries (Full Length, High Quality)
... WTC twin dowers controlled demoltion thermate thermite explosions 9/11 911 9-11 september 11 11th truth conspiracy theory theories theorist george bush ...
911weknow.com - 1 hr 31 min

Our government is no doubt capable of awesome acts. 9/11 just was not one of them, though it was one of our country's finest and saddest days.

that is a empty statement with no facts how did the towers fall at free fall speed ? why did building 7 fall ? why is ther molten metal in the sub basement of the towers ? why did NORAD stand down ? why do x-FBI , x-CIA ,physics professes that say inside job find it next to impossible to get media coverage ? why do you refuse to look at the evidence ? why did the 911 commission take 442 days to investigate 911 and not even address building 7
etc etc etc
you dont want to know the truth you cant handle the truth

that is a empty statement with no facts how did the towers fall at free fall speed ? why did building 7 fall ? why is ther molten metal in the sub basement of the towers ? why did NORAD stand down ? why do x-FBI , x-CIA ,physics professes that say inside job find it next to impossible to get media coverage ? why do you refuse to look at the evidence ? why did the 911 commission take 442 days to investigate 911 and not even address building 7
etc etc etc
you dont want to know the truth you cant handle the truth
Not your version, though there are many sites that are more than open to your ideas...

there is little point in preaching to the choir ,it is the decived is wish to reach
you have yet to offer any facts on the physics of 911 or your response to the popular mechanics clip

hey remeber this quote from the great leader..

Trinicenter.More Shame on Bush. Fool Me Once... (Flash/Video)
com - More Shame on Bush. Fool Me Once

there is little point in preaching to the choir ,it is the decived is wish to reach
you have yet to offer any facts on the physics of 911 or your response to the popular mechanics clip

hey remeber this quote from the great leader..

Trinicenter.More Shame on Bush. Fool Me Once... (Flash/Video)
com - More Shame on Bush. Fool Me Once

Alrighty, see ya!

Forum List

Back