Bush hates America - proof here

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
flag.jpg

I'm fairly certain that walking on the flag is flag desecration.

Spidey, we expect more than lame from you. Try again.

I think the person who "hates America" is the person who put the flag on the doormat in the first place.

kid%20rock%20american%20flag%20superbowl.jpg

I suppose this is being patriotic, then?
Or just maybe, perhaps photoshopped? Ya think possible?

I don't really see how that follows. Could you elaborate? Do you mean to say that we should hold the President of the United States to a lower standard than Kid Rock? Or are you just a big Kid Rock fan?

Sure, I could elaborate. I only heard one person gripe about Kid Rock desecrating the flag, and only one gripe about President Bush stepping onto the doormat. It seems that with the increased publicity of Kid Rock's action (during the Superbowl, need I say more?) there would be more outcry of his actions being unpatriotic.

I guess I'm just wondering why you bothered to post about Bush stepping onto a print of a US flag, but completely neglected to post a rock star (who more kids look up to, by the way) with his head stuck through a hole sliced through a real, cloth flag. Seems like a double standard to me.

Sure, I could elaborate. I only heard one person gripe about Kid Rock desecrating the flag, and only one gripe about President Bush stepping onto the doormat. It seems that with the increased publicity of Kid Rock's action (during the Superbowl, need I say more?) there would be more outcry of his actions being unpatriotic.

I guess I'm just wondering why you bothered to post about Bush stepping onto a print of a US flag, but completely neglected to post a rock star (who more kids look up to, by the way) with his head stuck through a hole sliced through a real, cloth flag. Seems like a double standard to me.

Wait, your not suggesting, that a liberal has a "hidden agenda" are you?

Or worst, trying to start ANOTHER untruth about our President?

Naw, the liberal faction in this great nation only has our best interest at heart, and would NEVER perpetuate a "double standard", never.:redface:

Are you serious?

You're right, it IS a double standard. Please, forgive me, I know its ridiculous to hold the President of the United States to a higher standard that a dude who calls himself "Kid Rock".

Also, I'll have to apologize for not being as in tune with pop culture. I don't really keep up with people like Kid Rock or Britney Spears or Mel Gibson. I watch Southpark, the Daily Show, and Colbert, and I listen to Phish but most of my music is either recent but unpopular or popular but old, or both old and unpopular - and that's the extent of my exposure to pop culture. I watch football, yes, but rarely do I watch halftime shows, as both my home and TIger Stadium is smoke free so halftime is always smoke time for me.

Please, as you read the tabloids, let me know if there's anything any celebrities do that I should be incensed about. Meanwhile I'll concern myself with what the people who actually matter do.

desecrating the american fag is protected by free speach....are you really trying to say the president is not allowed free speach?

Because he hates America, just like John Kerry hates the troops.

why do you think bush hates america? which country do you think he is secretly working for?

kerry doesn't hate the troops he loves the troops. just like bill clinton loves cigars.

Because he stepped on the flag.

That would make sense, considering he is a veteran of a foreign war, but I just don't buy the "botched joke" theory, its ridiculous that a man of his charisma and charm could ever botch a joke.

but why does he hate.....what is his agenda?

kerry has no sense of humour .... over educated, elitist people seldom do ...

Forum List

Back