Bush Hater Punches Wheel Chair Bound Girl

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
YEA, GIRL .not even out of her teens yet, this youngster was attacked by a Bush heckler where a group of people gathered to hear President Bush talk about a childrens book just published

YEA, YOU GOTTA LOVE AND SUPPORT THOSE PEACE FREAKS !!

The girl suffers from Cerebral polsy.

YEA, GIRL not even out of her teens yet, this youngster was attacked by a Bush heckler where a group of people gathered to hear President Bush talk about a childrens book just published.

YEA, YOU GOTTA LOVE AND SUPPORT THOSE PEACE FREAKS !!

A stupid and pointless post without a link. Nice.

How do you link to AM radio news??? talk about stupid and pointless....

Yea, its is pointless pointing out and proving those peace freaks arent for peace at all.

Sorry that I couldn't tell from your post that you heard it on the radio.

Not everybody who dislikes Bush is a peacenik. That is a reflection of just how unpopular he is.

What a sick puppy. Glad he doesn't represent the liberals or anyone but himself. Unlike those abortion protestors.
icon12.gif

Not everybody who dislikes Bush is a peacenik. That is a reflection of just how unpopular he is.

I appreciate your civility.

But he is a peacenik, as he was screaming the usual anti Iraqi war stuff. ANd at a group discussing a kids book, unbelievable

As for Pres Bush's unpopularity, CONGRESS, run by the Dems, has its all time low favorable rating, and its lower than the PResidents

What a sick puppy. Glad he doesn't represent the liberals or anyone but himself. Unlike those abortion protestors.
icon12.gif

He represents liberals every bit as much as the wheelchair-bound girl represents "Bush," and every bit as much as "abortion protestors" represent conservatives.

Just for clarification ... you are attempting to justify this guy's behavior simply because of your political bias?

Just for clarification ... you are attempting to justify this guy's behavior simply because of your political bias?

No. The behaviour is unjustifiable. However, I agree with Dogger (I think). This nutcase's actions don't represent Democrats or liberals just like David Duke and those who shoot at doctors performing abortions don't represent Republicans or conservatives. They are just part of the crazy fringe.

No. The behaviour is unjustifiable. However, I agree with Dogger (I think). This nutcase's actions don't represent Democrats or liberals just like David Duke and those who shoot at doctors performing abortions don't represent Republicans or conservatives. They are just part of the crazy fringe.

Of course it doesn't represent your average Democrat or liberal. Although, y'all DO tend to foam at the mouth a lot more than conservatives do.;)

Personally, the guy needs to be locked up, and I don't care what he calls himself. He's obviously a person so unhinged by his political beliefs that he is willing to use violence against someone incapable of even defending herself.

Pathetic that people allow politics to skew their brains to that point. Hell, I bet he read all the "Bush lied ..." threads on this board for days before he did that.:eusa_think:

I disagree. It is reflection of a lack of common deciency and the sort of childish trantrums we've come to see as "freedom of expression" we see so much these days.

He is an idiot and should be tried for this kind of crap.

That's the problem we have come to in this country when politics is used by both extremes to justify this kind of behavior.

He is probably a former consevative who is now trying to make up for his past mistakes and is going over the line.:razz:

I am with you here, but...

not here. Who is claiming that punching children in the face is free expression?

I'm not claiming that punching children is free expression, it's the trantrum's I'm referring to. Look around here and you'll see a few.

Particularly among liberals.

A more unhappy and hateful bunch I have yet to see.

Forum List

Back