Bush hater punches protester

Violence is rarely, if ever justified by anyone. People on all sides of the political spectrum do it, which is quite sad, but predictable.

YouTube - Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker

Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder if his intent was to kill the guy? I'm guessing that wasn't his intent therefore the title of the clip is disingenuous.

Question the title all you want, the point is violence of any kind happens all across the political spectrum.

Well if you want to take the man at his word then that's your prerogative. All I seen was a dented bumper and a one sided account, the misleading title didn't help anyones credibility.

YouTube - NC Protestors Attacked.m4v

The violent left has attacked conservative activists protesting big government, big spending and big bailout scheme proposed by Congress. Tea Party activists in Tampa and St. Louis were beaten by left wing activists earlier this year. Add Greensboro to that list. This week, a group of local citizens in North Carolina protesting the Financial Reform bill and the Durbin BP Bailout amendment were accosted and then physically attacked by a left-wing activist who blamed George Bush for America’s ills.

yawn...

I have a friend who was protesting (with others) in a town on the coast of maine...

one of your conservative friends tried to run him down with a car...

he actually hit him with the car and pushed hom back

there were witnesses

it went to court

where a conservative judge practically thanked the driver

--------

in san francisco, right after bush invaded iraq, a women (art gallery owner) had an anti-war painting (not her own) on display in her gallery

a conservative MAN (can a conservative actually BE a man?) came in and punched her in the face

--------

no doubt you've forgotten about that dark skinned LEGAL immgrant who was shot to death by a conservative right after 9/11

-------

right after obama won the election (again, here in maine) a store owner in the town of standish put up a poster.....
a lottery for when (he hoped) obama woud be assassinated....

Links please.

Otherwise, we'll continue to assume you're full of shit.

this dipshit has been full of shit since his first post.....which was his introduction to everybody....

Why wasn't he charged with attempted murder if his intent was to kill the guy? I'm guessing that wasn't his intent therefore the title of the clip is disingenuous.

Question the title all you want, the point is violence of any kind happens all across the political spectrum.

Well if you want to take the man at his word then that's your prerogative. All I seen was a dented bumper and a one sided account, the misleading title didn't help anyones credibility.

It's a news report by a local news organization with no official connection to the person who uploaded the video. The title does not reflect good or ill on the content of the video itself.

At any rate, there's little reason to actually disbelieve the chap/victim in the video. The man was charged with a felony of reckless endangerment. So, there's little reason to actually dispute the violence here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eszcEC4sk0o]YouTube - Obama To Supporters: "Argue With Friend and Neighbors Get In Their Face!"[/ame]

The violent left has attacked conservative activists protesting big government, big spending and big bailout scheme proposed by Congress. Tea Party activists in Tampa and St. Louis were beaten by left wing activists earlier this year. Add Greensboro to that list. This week, a group of local citizens in North Carolina protesting the Financial Reform bill and the Durbin BP Bailout amendment were accosted and then physically attacked by a left-wing activist who blamed George Bush for America’s ills.
Here ya go, 'bro!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFQXP55yz8]YouTube - Tea Party protestor gets punched in the face by Bush Hater[/ame]

Oh dear, no video and no proof. Guess I can't believe it Lonestar until you get another video of it. :redface:
Here are two:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFQXP55yz8[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwZ5X0JMd3Q]YouTube - NC Tea Party Member Punched[/ame]

Spencer had “charged into” and interrupted the Tea Party protest yelling about Bush and Cheney, etc. etc.

He pushed Tabor, a business owner and head of the Forsyth County Republican Party after pushing both Tabor and grabbing the arm of Tabor’s wife. When Tabor attempted to take his hands off his wife’s arms, and telling him to do so, Spencer attacked.

Tabor went to the police station to file charges, and found that he was also charged, with criminal assault. He was warned by Spencer’s attorney that he was “going to find out that rich-man’s justice wasn’t going to work here”

Last edited:
That's the problem with a lot of judges. Instead of judging fairly they will punish both parties. Covers their ass in case they make a mistake. No guts. The judge is a sissy just like the moonbat.

It's a news report by a local news organization with no official connection to the person who uploaded the video. The title does not reflect good or ill on the content of the video itself.

At any rate, there's little reason to actually disbelieve the chap/victim in the video. The man was charged with a felony of reckless endangerment. So, there's little reason to actually dispute the violence here.

I've met too many liberals in my lifetime to take anyone at their word.

I gotta go feed my horses!

Adios!!

Last edited:
YouTube - NC Protestors Attacked.m4v

This video that was pulled, can be seen on Fox News, most of the day, and for those who care about tarketed attacks and assualts on innocent and peaceful bystanders......

It can also be accessed on youtube: NC Tea Partiers Attacked by Black Radical { 6/9/10}

Last edited:
Can you imagine how much news coverage this would be getting if it were the other way around? If a Tea Party supporter had punched a liberal in the face? Or God forbid the Tea Party supporter punched a black liberal in the face. It would have been all over the national news.

Rick

Forum List

Back