Bush has never been a President for the People

GeeWhiz

Aug 25, 2006
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...7;2C0,1507657.story?track=mostviewed-homepage

Over the last six years, this Justice Department has ignored the advice of its staff and skewed aspects of law enforcement in ways that clearly were intended to influence the outcome of elections.

It has notably shirked its legal responsibility to protect voting rights. From 2001 to 2006, no voting discrimination cases were brought on behalf of African American or Native American voters. U.S. attorneys were told instead to give priority to voter fraud cases, which, when coupled with the strong support for voter ID laws, indicated an intent to depress voter turnout in minority and poor communities.

For a man who took an oath to affirm his loyalty to the People of the United States Bush failed miserably. Bush is a not a leader but a water boy carrying the water for only the elite few. He is a dispicable man. One must pick him up with a pair of tweezers to show the world what a worm he is.

What a joke he is with his farts about bringing democracy to the world by blowing things up to bits and pieces only to see him carry the water for rich oil companies.

The wealthy must feel proud of their water boy and his reward a rub on the head. What an oaf.

Just to think he even has a 30 percent approval rating. This is not a man whom lives up to his oath this is a man who is scared shitless to live up to his oath in fear that he won't get a spank on the butt from Daddy Warbucks.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...r29,0,1507657.story?track=mostviewed-homepage

For a man who took an oath to affirm his loyalty to the People of the United States Bush failed miserably. Bush is a not a leader but a water boy carrying the water for only the elite few. He is a dispicable man. One must pick him up with a pair of tweezers to show the world what a worm he is.

What a joke he is with his farts about bringing democracy to the world by blowing things up to bits and pieces only to see him carry the water for rich oil companies.

The wealthy must feel proud of their water boy and his reward a rub on the head. What an oaf.

Just to think he even has a 30 percent approval rating. This is not a man whom lives up to his oath this is a man who is scared shitless to live up to his oath in fear that he won't get a spank on the butt from Daddy Warbucks.

Left wing extremist rhetoric supported by an LA Times op-ed. Thinking for yourself isn't that hard. You should try it.

Left wing extremist rhetoric supported by an LA Times op-ed. Thinking for yourself isn't that hard. You should try it.

How would you know what thinking for yourself means? If you had done your homework you would have caught this:

Joseph D. Rich, JOSEPH D. RICH was chief of the voting section in the Justice Department's civil right division from 1999 to 2005.

That is the author of the article. This isn't an opinion he writing; it is his experience. Here is more of the article:

I spent more than 35 years in the department enforcing federal civil rights laws — particularly voting rights. Before leaving in 2005, I worked for attorneys general with dramatically different political philosophies — from John Mitchell to Ed Meese to Janet Reno. Regardless of the administration, the political appointees had respect for the experience and judgment of longtime civil servants.

Under the Bush administration, however, all that changed. Over the last six years, this Justice Department has ignored the advice of its staff and skewed aspects of law enforcement in ways that clearly were intended to influence the outcome of elections

As chief of the voting section of the DOJ I would say he knows more than you since you are nothing more than a bush cheerleader on a message board.

Republicans do have a history of rigging elections. The irony of this is that they are the biggest war mongerers under the guise of spreading democracy while back at home they are the biggest obstacle to democracy. With their goon squad operativie disrputing Dade County Elections hearings and the Republican's lie that these operatives are grassroots. The screwed up gerrymandering in Texas, the phone jammings in another state. The vote rigging in Ohio the list goes on and know we have the members of the highest office attempting to rig an election by bullying members of the DOJ to politicize the dept.

Rove planted a bug in his office back in Texas and accussed the members of the Democratic Party of it. Rove's dirty trick worked didn't it?

Your loyalty is not with America it's with some sleazy party; the same holds true for Bush.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/30/schneider.gop/

• Poll suggests Americans want troop withdrawal deadline by 2-1 margin
• But by 2-1 margin, polled Republicans say they don't want deadline
• Republicans in Congress stick with the war, for now

It is now official that the Republican Party and Bush are in it to reverse the American Revolution and bring this nation back to it's pre-revolution era. Back to an era where the People did not rule but are ruled by a king.

This is why Republicans must not ever be elected to run the Legislative Branch with a Republican President because there would be no check and balance. The Republican Party would be to busy doing the Sieg Heil and rubberstamping on the people's time and dime and what can be more lazier than that? That would be total underperformance.

The last Republican controlled Legislative Branch was the worst rated in United States history and still they want to click their heel raise their hands and shout in chorus, "Yavo Commadante we will ignore the people".

To the People of the United States,

There you have it. You now know that the Republican Party will not listen to you and you are the boss which is clearly stated in the United States Constitution, "We the People..."

It is now time to throw these Republicans out on the street for being a traitor. They have abandoned their loyalty to this Nation. They have opted to be the elites waterboy; which is how things were prior to our glorious American Revolution.

How would you know what thinking for yourself means? If you had done your homework you would have caught this:

That is the author of the article. This isn't an opinion he writing; it is his experience. Here is more of the article:

As chief of the voting section of the DOJ I would say he knows more than you since you are nothing more than a bush cheerleader on a message board.

Republicans do have a history of rigging elections. The irony of this is that they are the biggest war mongerers under the guise of spreading democracy while back at home they are the biggest obstacle to democracy. With their goon squad operativie disrputing Dade County Elections hearings and the Republican's lie that these operatives are grassroots. The screwed up gerrymandering in Texas, the phone jammings in another state. The vote rigging in Ohio the list goes on and know we have the members of the highest office attempting to rig an election by bullying members of the DOJ to politicize the dept.

Rove planted a bug in his office back in Texas and accussed the members of the Democratic Party of it. Rove's dirty trick worked didn't it?

Your loyalty is not with America it's with some sleazy party; the same holds true for Bush.

What he is or was and is supposed to be is irrelevant. The fact that the allegations are supported by opinion and no factual evidence IS.

I've voted in Dade County. Have you? If you aren't smart enough to poke a hole in a piece of paper in the right spot, you're too stupid to deserve to vote anyway.

Which is irrelevant to the fact that Gore tried to claim every dent, crease, mark, notch, blemish and just about anything other than Bush's name as a vote for Gore.

Feel free to provide whatever evidence you can find that supports your accusation that I am a Bush cheerleader.

Not to mention, Gore wanted to have the military voted tossed out - and the liberal media went down to Florida and counted the votes,a nd Pres Bush still won

If Dems in Flordia are to damn stupid to properly fill out a ballot - that is nobody fault other then their own

The Dems need to cut back on the political ads and hold classes to teach their stupid voters how to fill out a ballot

What he is or was and is supposed to be is irrelevant. The fact that the allegations are supported by opinion and no factual evidence IS.

The man whom wrote the article has this for his credential:
Joseph D. Rich, JOSEPH D. RICH was chief of the voting section in the Justice Department's civil right division from 1999 to 2005.

He would be in a better position to state this as fact:
From 2001 to 2006, no voting discrimination cases were brought on behalf of African American or Native American voters. U.S. attorneys were told instead to give priority to voter fraud cases, which, when coupled with the strong support for voter ID laws, indicated an intent to depress voter turnout in minority and poor communities.

And you come along to shoot it down as opinion based on what? The answer is based on nothing because you are not in a position to know what is going on in the DOJ thus your comment is irrelevant if one had to choose between you or Joseph D. Rich and Mr. Rich's comment is more relevant than your cheerleading for Bush.

Which is irrelevant to the fact that Gore tried to claim every dent, crease, mark, notch, blemish and just about anything other than Bush's name as a vote for Gore.

That is spin. The rules of Florida demanded an automatic recount; Gore had nothing to do with that; it was the fake grassroots Republican operatives that went down to Dade County to disrupt the rule of law.

Feel free to provide whatever evidence you can find that supports your accusation that I am a Bush cheerleader

This comment of yours is one for starters:

If you are not a Bush cheerleader than back up the above claim of yours that Gore personally claimed every dent, crease, mark, notch, blemish and just about anything other than Bush's name as a vote for Gore by citing an actual statement from Gore to that effect.

The truth is Bush was the one that used the courts to stop the count when uncertainty still loomed over the Florida count. Bush went to partisan Judge Scalia to whine his way to a win. Scalia couldn't even cite a precedence to stop the count and went ahead and arranged a kangaroo court to select Bush.

Scalia's court also did something totally unheard of which ordering all future Supreme Court Judges that they cannot use the Bush vs Gore case as a precedent. Can Scalia and his goons tell the future judges what they can and cannot do?

Why is it, in most cases, where there are problems with people doing something as simple as casting a vote - the problem is in areas run by Dems?

Why is it, in most cases, where there are problems with people doing something as simple as casting a vote - the problem is in areas run by Dems?

Punch voting has been around in just about every state in the Union since the punch machine was built. I live in probably one of the strongest pro Republican state in the Union trust me the problem with casting votes isn't a dem thing.

Punch voting has been around in just about every state in the Union since the punch machine was built. I live in probably one of the strongest pro Republican state in the Union trust me the problem with casting votes isn't a dem thing.

Seem to me the problems are reported in the liberal media only when Dems lose elections.

I have not heard any whining from Republicans after the last election about the election being stolen - as he had to endure after 2000, 2002, and 2004 from the left

Not to mention, Gore wanted to have the military voted tossed out - and the liberal media went down to Florida and counted the votes,a nd Pres Bush still won

If Dems in Flordia are to damn stupid to properly fill out a ballot - that is nobody fault other then their own

The Dems need to cut back on the political ads and hold classes to teach their stupid voters how to fill out a ballot

That was just mean spirited RSR! Some of those folks that come in on the church vans from the homeless missions have eye trouble. For you to insinuate that they are stupid is just damn mean, you hear me man! MEAN!

Since lefties do tend to travel in groups you might also take into consideration that some of the voting booths could still be full of ass smoke when entered by another.

See, you jump to conclusions far too quickly sometimes. More proof! Some homeless missions and church drug recovery centers, street corners and other gathering places for democrats produce other deterrents which could temporarily cloud the hand eye mechanisms. This could cause one to not get a full intrusion into the simple to operate voting tab punch thingy.

NONE of this makews any suggestion that the folks are stupid! Cut it out RSR!

That was just mean spirited RSR! Some of those folks that come in on the church vans from the homeless missions have eye trouble. For you to insinuate that they are stupid is just damn mean, you hear me man! MEAN!

Since lefties do tend to travel in groups you might also take into consideration that some of the voting booths could still be full of ass smoke when entered by another.

See, you jump to conclusions far too quickly sometimes. More proof! Some homeless missions and church drug recovery centers, street corners and other gathering places for democrats produce other deterrents which could temporarily cloud the hand eye mechanisms. This could cause one to not get a full intrusion into the simple to operate voting tab punch thingy.

NONE of this makews any suggestion that the folks are stupid! Cut it out RSR!

Hey - I once tried to become a Democrat. I went to the local Democrat office and filled out the paper work and was already to get my membership card - then tragedy struck

They found out I passed the mental test and was quicly rejected by the powers that be

Hey - I once tried to become a Democrat. I went to the local Democrat office and filled out the paper work and was already to get my membership card - then tragedy struck

They found out I passed the mental test and was quicly rejected by the powers that be

You may want to hire John Edwards and sue their ass!

Forum List

Back