Bush has mind control on France

Do you just routinely pull stuff out of your ass and hope no one checks?

IAEA has not said Iran is a threat...they have not said iran has or is even developing nuclear weapons.

http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/News/2007/dg_gcstatement.html

IAEA says they ARE able to verify the non-diversion of nuclear material in Iran. That means they are able to verify that nuclear material IS going only into the civilian program, and not a weapons program. There are other verifications issues they are haggling about, but those are details that need to be hashed out. There's no proof of a nuclear weapons program.

The burden of proof is on you and Bush, after your Iraq fiasco.
Bush says they are developing nuclear weapons, but has provided no evidence. That's not good enough given your and Bush's history.

This is not to say we don't keep the pressure on iran to compel them to upgrade the IAEA verification inspections. But, if you want a war, you've got to do better than this. Given your track record of nearly always being wrong.

Once again the entire world is just Bush's puppet. Remind me again... is a master mind genius a foolish baffoon? I can't ever keep it straight with you lot changing it every issue.

Kindly follow along.
I would be happy to do so if there was anything sufficiently clear to follow. I have no Idea what you meant with your last three posts.

YOU know ---because you wrote them, but we are not mind-readers.

Apparently it isn't important enough for you to clarify.

Forum List

Back