Bush Has Made Osama and Al Qaeda A Greater Threat Than Before 9/11

P

Pelican

The deaths of Tillman, Berg and all other American Military Heroes and Patriots killed daily in Afghanistan and Iraq by the Al Qaeda and other terrorists and “insurrectionists” prove to the World that the hellacious failures in leadership by Bush, and his "First Team" Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Wolfowitz have strengthened Osama and the Al Qaeda and Terrorism more than ever before as a greater threat to America and the World than before 9/11.

Bush's failures in leadership against terrorism, and his out of control deficit spending are undermining America's economic, political, and social systems are creating a miserable future for our children.

Bush continues to fail to exterminate Osama and the Al Qaeda, while wasting irreplaceably valuable resources in Iraq before accomplishing the highest 9/11 priority of destroying Al Qaeda

Bush, who claimed to be a Bush Family Business Expert in Oil, claimed that all a “strong leader” had to do to control oil prices was to "jawbone" with his Saud Family friends. Instead, out of control Bush era oil prices are destroying more jobs and businesses due to out of control gasoline prices, and threaten America’s economy for decades or permanently.

Bush who claimed to be a "Uniter, not a Divider" got his promise turned around by dividing America more than anytime in history since the Civil War.

Local governments are downsizing desperately needed funding for education, public safety and health programs for children and families like never before since WWII because of "Trickle Down Shutoff" by Federal and State governments throughout the country.

Economic and Social Instabilities on Wall Street and Out of Control Violence and Crime are breaking down the social fabric of America because Washington DC politicians in both parties, plus Bush have totally failed to do carry out their primary obligations to America.

Originally posted by Pelican
The deaths of Tillman, Berg and all other American Military Heroes and Patriots killed daily in Afghanistan and Iraq by the Al Qaeda and other terrorists and “insurrectionists” prove to the World that the hellacious failures in leadership by Bush, and his "First Team" Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Wolfowitz have strengthened Osama and the Al Qaeda and Terrorism more than ever before as a greater threat to America and the World than before 9/11.

Soldiers risk death so that innocent citizens don't have to. That's their job and that's what they voluntered for.

Got any evidence to back up the claim that al Qaeda is stronger than it was pre-9/11? Considering that terrorists and insurgents haven't managed to kill half as many soldiers as they did innocent civilians on 9/11, I'd have to say you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

How many terrorists died on 9/11? How many have died since?

Bush's failures in leadership against terrorism, and his out of control deficit spending are undermining America's economic, political, and social systems are creating a miserable future for our children.

How many domestic attacks have we had since 9/11?
How many jobs were created in the past 7 months?
What does every economic trend indicate?

Bush continues to fail to exterminate Osama and the Al Qaeda, while wasting irreplaceably valuable resources in Iraq before accomplishing the highest 9/11 priority of destroying Al Qaeda

What do you suggest he do? "Destroying al Qaeda" is very easy to say.

Bush, who claimed to be a Bush Family Business Expert in Oil, claimed that all a “strong leader” had to do to control oil prices was to "jawbone" with his Saud Family friends. Instead, out of control Bush era oil prices are destroying more jobs and businesses due to out of control gasoline prices, and threaten America’s economy for decades or permanently.

Sure. Blame Bush for the rising price of crude. Got any evidence to back up that claim?

Bush who claimed to be a "Uniter, not a Divider" got his promise turned around by dividing America more than anytime in history since the Civil War.

Why is it if a conservative does anything it's consider divisive?
Would imposing social institutions not favored by a majority of Americans by judicial decree be considered 'dividing America'? Considering half the people who voted voted for Bush don't be upset if half the people like his policies.

Local governments are downsizing desperately needed funding for education, public safety and health programs for children and families like never before since WWII because of "Trickle Down Shutoff" by Federal and State governments throughout the country.

I didn't realize the Federal and state governments were supposed to fund the local governments.

Economic and Social Instabilities on Wall Street and Out of Control Violence and Crime are breaking down the social fabric of America because Washington DC politicians in both parties, plus Bush have totally failed to do carry out their primary obligations to America.

Crime and propping up the economy are not the federal government's primary obligations. Besides, the economy is on fire.

Come on out of that cave.

Too bad Clinton wasted eight years letting the terrorist threat grow from a brushfire to a conflagration. The first World Trade Center attack, bombings in Africa and Saudia Arabia, the U.S.S Cole and the planning for 9/11 all occurred on Clinton's watch. The 9/11 horror was unprovoked and killed three times more in one day than our military has lost in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Almost three years later and we have been spared another 9/11.

Bush inherited the mess Clinton created by his inaction. It takes time and sacrifice but at least we have a President who is not sweeping problems under the rug.

As for links between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda, you will see them listed on another thread dealing specifically with that issue.
They are well-documented and numerous. But the Bush team has also ended the Taliban sanctuary and is aggressively pursing the terrorists where they choose to operate, whether in the Middle East, Africa or Pakistan for example.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Soldiers risk death so that innocent citizens don't have to. That's their job and that's what they voluntered for.
When military lives are wasted on the wrong mission, that is a problem. Bush was supposed to exterminate Osama and Al Qaeda first after 9/11, and he is further away from that today than after we invaded Iraq.

Got any evidence to back up the claim that al Qaeda is stronger than it was pre-9/11?
When heroes like Tillman are killed daily in Afghanistan, and people like Berg are slaughtered in Iraq with impunity by Al Qaeda then the situation is still out of control because of Bush's failure noted above.

How many terrorists died on 9/11? How many have died since?
Irrelevant when Al Qaeda were allowed to grow stronger by Bush when he attacked Iraq instead.

How many jobs were created in the past 7 months?
What counts is net gains in jobs over losses, Bush is exporting American jobs and manufacturing to Communist China and India at increasing pace, and Bush has failed to stop the out of control oil prices that are already having extremely negative impacts on the stock market and costs of production to make things even worse, not better.

What do you suggest he do? "Destroying al Qaeda" is very easy to say.
Correct that it is not easy, but invading Iraq before exterminating Al Qaeda made it almost impossible now.

Sure. Blame Bush for the rising price of crude. Got any evidence to back up that claim?
The Bush-Saud Family Partnership has been going on for decades, and now Bush has failed completely to control the prices that are damaging our economy because he is now the biggest leadership failure in the world

Why is it if a conservative does anything it's consider divisive?
Would imposing social institutions not favored by a majority of Americans by judicial decree be considered 'dividing America'? Considering half the people who voted voted for Bush don't be upset if half the people like his policies.
Bush guaranteed he was a "UNITER" during his 2000 Election Campaign, today the Congress is more divided than it has been in the last century, and Congress is failing at everything.

I didn't realize the Federal and state governments were supposed to fund the local governments.
Crime and propping up the economy are not the federal government's primary obligations.
This shows you don't understand very much.

Besides, the economy is on fire.
That's true in the sense that it is crashing and burning.

Originally posted by 4USA
Too bad Clinton wasted eight years letting the terrorist threat grow from a brushfire to a conflagration. The first World Trade Center attack, bombings in Africa and Saudia Arabia, the U.S.S Cole and the planning for 9/11 all occurred on Clinton's watch. The 9/11 horror was unprovoked and killed three times more in one day than our military has lost in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Almost three years later and we have been spared another 9/11.
Bush inherited the mess Clinton created by his inaction. It takes time and sacrifice but at least we have a President who is not sweeping problems under the rug.
As for links between Saddam Hussein and al Qaeda, you will see them listed on another thread dealing specifically with that issue.
They are well-documented and numerous. But the Bush team has also ended the Taliban sanctuary and is aggressively pursing the terrorists where they choose to operate, whether in the Middle East, Africa or Pakistan for example.
International terrorism is a greater threat today than it was on 9/10, and will remain that way until Bush does his job of exterminating Osama and Al Qaeda ASAP, because the world is not on his side in Iraq, and too many American Heroes and Patriots and dying in the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time for the wrong reason in Iraq.

International terrorism is a greater threat today than it was on 9/10, and will remain that way until Bush does his job of exterminating Osama and Al Qaeda ASAP, because the world is not on his side in Iraq, and too many American Heroes and Patriots and dying in the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time for the wrong reason in Iraq.
Greater threat? What about all the attacks in the 90's? How many attacks have US Embassies, etc. had perpetrated against them since 9-11? - 0 -

Pretty good in my opinion and perhaps that is the problem.... Bush and company are doing such a good job, you guys forget what it was like before 911....

The Cole, Kenya, Tanzania, etc.

DOH!

>Greater threat? What about all the attacks in the 90's? How many attacks have US Embassies, etc. had perpetrated against them since 9-11? - 0 -< Freeandfun1

Excuse me, but i seem to remember many suicide bombings of US embassies in many places, like Iraq, Indonesia, Turkey, etc...ever hear of those places??? And what bout the 700+ soldiers we've lost because of this war, that sounds like we've been attacked, or did we just blow ourselves up???

Originally posted by The Worried One
>Greater threat? What about all the attacks in the 90's? How many attacks have US Embassies, etc. had perpetrated against them since 9-11? - 0 -< Freeandfun1

Excuse me, but i seem to remember many suicide bombings of US embassies in many places, like Iraq, Indonesia, Turkey, etc...ever hear of those places??? And what bout the 700+ soldiers we've lost because of this war, that sounds like we've been attacked, or did we just blow ourselves up???

lol

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Where do you get your info? The comics?

I read the Wall Street Journal every day and Bush is Crashing and Burning the DJI, S&P, DJI, and most other indices. You might try reading it yourself some time if you really want to know the real world impacts of Bush's leadership failures.

Bush is in fact doing more good for COMMUNIST CHINA'S economy than he is for the AMERICAN CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY.

Greater threat? What about all the attacks in the 90's? How many attacks have US Embassies, etc. had perpetrated against them since 9-11? - 0 -
Pretty good in my opinion and perhaps that is the problem.... Bush and company are doing such a good job, you guys forget what it was like before 911....
The Cole, Kenya, Tanzania, etc.

I repeat, Bush has done absolutely nothing to exterminate Al Qaeda, and they are stronger today than on 9/11.

Hey numbnuts.... I said attacks against US facilities.... doh

First off:

Iraq: It is a war zone as part of our overall WOT. So DOH!

Indonesia: Night Club in Bali, not a US target
Turkey: Jewish Synogues, not a US target
Spain: Trains, not a US target

Terrorist attacks in the USA since 911: I said - 0 - before, but one might make the argument to include the July 4th attack at LAX and the DC area snipers, but the media and the police seem to want to downplay them as attacks.

None of those targets were US facilities.

USS Cole: US Navy Frigate - 17 Killed
Tanzania: US Embassy - 11 Killed
Kenya: US Embassy - 213 Killed
New York (1993): WTC - 6 Killed

Total: 247

Let me see..... 700 killed in a war and 247 killed trying to "appease".

Get the drift numbnuts?

You too flasher.... pay attention to what I wrote, not what you want to here.

Then why is EVERY economic indicator on the rise.... if the news you watch says otherwise, please link me to that news. Are you on another planet?

The market is up, unemployment is down, etc., etc. Stop crying wolf!

Why are you wasting time with this troll? He has yet to provide any sort of evidence for any of his claims. how anyone can look at the Bush adminstation objectively and claim its been a failure is beyond me. Lets look at a small list of his accomplishments.

In four years the President has:

Liberated 2 nations that used to support terrorism.

Has Al Queda on the run so much that they havent organized another attack on American soil since 911.

Liberated Iraq in less time it took Janet Reno to raid the Branch Davidian, while minimizing civilian casualties which is unprecedented in any war previous.

Turned around a failing economy he inherited from the Clinton administration despite the corporate scandals of the 90s breaking on his watch and the largest attack on American soil in the history of our country.

Has allowed Americans to keep more of their own hard earned money.

Has nearly tripled the funding to education.

Thats just the tip of the ice berg. Im still waiting for Democrats to explain to me what Clinton has done during his 8 years in office. Compare and Contrast the past two administrations and it isnt hard to figure out which one has done a better job, which makes the previous administration even sadder just because Bush had alot more to deal with and less time to do it in.

You going to continue to claim Al Queda has gotten stronger without providing any evidence?

During Clinton's Administration the economy was on the greatest rise in American History, he made a strong foreign policy, and made our country a great place to live. I don't know bout you but since Bush came in, im more afraid of these terrorists. He's outraged more and more people in the middle east to the point where these terrorist organizations are gaining more members than they're losing, you may reply by sayin you want evidence, but the only evidence i have is on 9/11 you saw the people dancing in the streets, and whenever American soldiers are killed, they cheer...we're creating an anti-American setting out there, and its only getting worse. I can't go to a mall anymore without thinkin, was there a warning this mall was gunna blow up?, or go to a ballgame because thats another terrorist threat. It now takes 3 hours to get through an airport, having to take off my shoes, i feel more like a prisoner than an american, THATS how well Bush has done.

Clinton let the terrorist threat grow throughout his Administration, leading in a straight line from the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 through the bombings in Africa, the U.S.S. Cole and 9/11. Bush is doing what he can to clean up the mess left from Clinton's gross neglect.

During Clinton's Administration the economy was on the greatest rise in American History, he made a strong foreign policy, and made our country a great place to live. I don't know bout you but since Bush came in, im more afraid of these terrorists. He's outraged more and more people in the middle east to the point where these terrorist organizations are gaining more members than they're losing, you may reply by sayin you want evidence, but the only evidence i have is on 9/11 you saw the people dancing in the streets, and whenever American soldiers are killed, they cheer...we're creating an anti-American setting out there, and its only getting worse. I can't go to a mall anymore without thinkin, was there a warning this mall was gunna blow up?, or go to a ballgame because thats another terrorist threat. It now takes 3 hours to get through an airport, having to take off my shoes, i feel more like a prisoner than an american, THATS how well Bush has done.
Bullshit! :bsflag:
You are, obviously, very uneducated. You have looked only on the surface and have not dug at all.

Foreign policy: Non-existent. Look at the problems we have with North Korea today, what about Pakistan and India developing nukes under his watch, what about ALL the terrorist attacks agains the USA under his watch?

As for the economy, it started turning south in 1998. It started in Asia first. He benefited from 12 years of Reagan/Bush I policies that carried over into his first term.

Get educated please!

When military lives are wasted on the wrong mission, that is a problem. Bush was supposed to exterminate Osama and Al Qaeda first after 9/11, and he is further away from that today than after we invaded Iraq.

Supposed to? And when were you appointed National Security Advisor? This is a war on terrorism, not a war on one terrorist group. Besides, considering al Qaeda and other terrorists are right this moment rushing into Iraq to be killed by our soldiers in far greater numbers than our guys, I'd say he's succeeding. Terrorists are facing our soldiers rather than being allowed to plot to kill our citizens.

Besides, operations continue in Afghanistan, and we continue to kill terrorists there as well. Just because the media is transfixed by Iraq does not mean that Iraq is the administration's only preoccupation.

Me=Got any evidence to back up the claim that al Qaeda is stronger than it was pre-9/11?

When heroes like Tillman are killed daily in Afghanistan, and people like Berg are slaughtered in Iraq with impunity by Al Qaeda then the situation is still out of control because of Bush's failure noted above.

So no. You have no evidence. Why am I not surprised?

Me= How many terrorists died on 9/11? How many have died since?

Irrelevant when Al Qaeda were allowed to grow stronger by Bush when he attacked Iraq instead.

Irrelevant? That's what we call a dodge. Still no proof....

Me= How many jobs were created in the past 7 months?

What counts is net gains in jobs over losses,

U.S. payrolls grew at the fastest pace in nearly four years in March, the government said Friday, in a report that soared past Wall Street forecasts and could play a pivotal role in Fed policy and the presidential election.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/02/news/economy/jobs/?cnn=yes

Unemployment rate when Clinton was re-elected = 5.6%

Unemployment rate now = 5.6%

The department reported that unemployment fell last month in 11 of 17 battleground states that could decide the presidential election. Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin showed the biggest declines.

"Nationally, we gained 288,000 new jobs in April, and the nation has added more than 1.1 million new jobs since last August. ...

http://www.tribnet.com/24hour/politics/story/1387921p-8645470c.html

BUSH 2004

Correct that it is not easy, but invading Iraq before exterminating Al Qaeda made it almost impossible now.

Why?

Me= Sure. Blame Bush for the rising price of crude. Got any evidence to back up that claim?

The Bush-Saud Family Partnership has been going on for decades, and now Bush has failed completely to control the prices that are damaging our economy because he is now the biggest leadership failure in the world

Look everyone, no proof.

Bush guaranteed he was a "UNITER" during his 2000 Election Campaign, today the Congress is more divided than it has been in the last century, and Congress is failing at everything.

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps it was members on the other side of the aisle that are still sour about 2000, and who hate Bush so much they are willing to undermine our national security, that are the real ones dividing? Or did that never cross your mind?

true in the sense that it is crashing and burning.

Sure.

I am convinced that at least 80% of the Bush haters that come to this site and blab crap with no evidence are just kids. They hear their parents talk about politics (one sided views) and then they repeat what they hear here without ever checking the facts first. It is really funny cuz it makes them look so STUPID. I was going to say ignorant, but since they obviously can navigate the WEB,(how else can they get here) they surely can use GOOGLE to check to see if the crap they spew is correct. They never check the facts and I guess they just ASSUME we are all as stupid as they are. It is a pretty sad indictment of today's youth!

I am convinced that at least 80% of the Bush haters that come to this site and blab crap with no evidence are just kids. They hear their parents talk about politics (one sided views) and then they repeat what they hear here without ever checking the facts first. It is really funny cuz it makes them look so STUPID. I was going to say ignorant, but since they obviously can navigate the WEB,(how else can they get here) they surely can use GOOGLE to check to see if the crap they spew is correct. They never check the facts and I guess they just ASSUME we are all as stupid as they are. It is a pretty sad indictment of today's youth!

I have to agree.

They are too stupid to respond to certain points with facts even I could draw up for them had I feel inclined.

For example, I would absolutely agree while there have been no Al-Quaida attacks on 9-11, someone who has been very close attention to the nation could try to claim not zero, but at least two terrorist attacks in America have occured since then.

One, a murder against random Jews at the El-Al air Termanal in L.A., fits the definition.

Two, a politically based series of biological weapon attacks against members of the media and government, which is a looser defination.

Or at least if I was a smart liberal, I would pull these out just to show I think I'm so smart. Then I would probably tear them a new one anyway, the first being a hate crime by their defination, not a terrorist attack.

Anyway, you see my point. They are too stupid to remember these to refute what you said.

Forum List

Back