Bush Has Killed More Human Beings

Originally posted by wonderwench
Oh Puh-Leeeeeze.

500 Americans have died so far to liberate Iraq as well as Afghanistan. It is estimated that Saddam killed nearly 1M of his subjects alone.

If you really want to get a grip on death by government, I recommend the following resource.

(Here's a clue: the deadliest regimes are totalitarian, not democracies or republics).

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

AGREED

STOP THE KILLING OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE

NICE PIC>>>IS THAT YOU???

Bleah. Death is often necessary but I'm not so comfortable making light of it. I'd kill a man to defend my family or country, but I'd probably lose
my lunch afterwards. At any rate, the corpse pictures are really hard for me to view, and while you've got a right to post them and I don't want to cause trouble, I'd really appreciate it if I could browse the thread without having to look at any more of them.

We're all going to read/view things that we don't like or agree with. I'm not going to censor anything on the board. I'll tone it down as I believe I've made my point. Posting your view (not you, MS36) on killings throughout the world once is fine, it gets annoying when I have to read the same lectures over and over on different forums. MS36 came on here to preach and he/she got a little preaching about my feelings in return. My apologies if you were offended and I'll do my best to refrain from offensive pictures in the future.

Oh, of course we are. In a political forum that's part of the daily routine, and I don't expect to be catered to every time I don't like
something ;) but my weak stomach thanks you greatly for toning things down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back