Bush hands Obama the presidency... (stops offshore drilling ban)

Huh.. what? you can come up with a better reply than that.. come on..use that matter between you ears....

Truth hurts huh, doesn't exactly fall within your enviromental scare tactics? People spill more oil daily through over filling their gas tanks, spilling oil while oil changes, leaking oil from cars.....But you want to focus in on .001% oil spilled while drilling....:eusa_whistle:

Truth hurts huh, doesn't exactly fall within your enviromental scare tactics? People spill more oil daily through over filling their gas tanks, spilling oil while oil changes, leaking oil from cars.....But you want to focus in on .001% oil spilled while drilling....:eusa_whistle:
YOuve completely ignored every pollution post.. Im not a environmental whacko no matter how you try to spin it.. My SUV and My two stroke boat engine are polluting to high hell... but your retorts in this thread are definitely lacking in any semblance of thought... come on oil leaking from cars...

YOuve completely ignored every pollution post.. Im not a environmental whacko no matter how you try to spin it.. My SUV and My two stroke boat engine are polluting to high hell... but your retorts in this thread are definitely lacking in any semblance of thought... come on oil leaking from cars...

There is more oil being spilled in the operation of cars than there is by oil companies drilling in the US.

Yes. Oil spills, overburdened ports, refineries polluting the coastline and the air...it will hurt the tourist industry, which is practically the only industry we have. We don't want to be another LA.

There is no evidence that increasing oil supplies will lower prices, in fact the evidence is against it. So this is nothing more than the Republicans pandering for votes and making their biggest lobbyist, big oil, happy.

And yet none of that happens to Louisianna , go figure.

the bottom line is that we need to do everything possible
Drill Explore
build refinerys(sp?)
create a market for alternatives
Natural Gas etc
wind,solar.Geothermal
Oil and gas
we need to do it all
including Anwar and offshore
possibly even release some of the stretegic reserves
cleaner coal,
I cant understand why this issue is so highly politicized
oh wait...it's the environmentalist extremists isn't it?

Not to mention that I am actually thinking about moving soulth since waterfront property is now affordable with the bursting of the housing bubble...

Oh btw... THIS ENERGY BUBBLE IS NOT BEING DRIVEN BY THE LACK OF SUPPLY... christ you lemmings are a bunch of dumbfucking nonthinking idiots.. I think we need to build a guantonamo in olklahoma somewhere.. and round you cats up and store you there for not only your own safty, but the safty of this country.. eh.. better yet, it will be too fun to watch you cats squirm when proud liberals are telling you how to run your life while forcing you to watch videos of how homosexuals consumate their gay marriages...

Usual iirational rant by a Liberal. Everyone but them is to stupid to be left alone and must be cared for, of course by a smart Liberal. Fuck democracy, fuck the Constitution, fuck the majority.

Sure it does. The entire delta section of NO has been screwed up so badly that the place is a cesspool.
Delivered a dive boat from Slidel to Jamaica.. piloting a boat through the putrid waters of La is something I'll never get out of my mind...The waters were murky (granted the Miss is not known for the crystal clear waters) and the coastal gulf at night is a friggin nightmare. I almost got run down by a tanker that was lost in all the light polution... It was like I was driving down a manhattan city street with all of the towering rigs. Dont think I saw a star until the following night... once we were off the coast of Florida...

Oil you tard. The more we have our self the less we have to depend on foreign oil. You are not to bright for being that smart Liberal you keep pretending to be.
k.. so we should blast the tops off of all our mountains for coal and uranium... we should dam up every stream for Hydro... we should cut down every tree to burn as fuel and hell their probablly sitting on some coal deposit anyway...

Where do you live retired.. let us see how we can divy up your little piece of paradise for the greater good of the country .. or is that the greater good of..

Why are you out there parroting the greater good of anyone... kinda sounds a bit pinko to me...

Personally, if we aren't going to do anything to get ourselves off of oil I'd much rather see the middle east destroyed environmentally than Florida. Especially since drilling off the coast of Florida isn't going to bring prices down.

Forum List

Back