Bush got Saddam Hussein

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.

Bush 43 manufactured false evidence that Saddam was connected to 9/11.

The Bushes have a lot to answer for...

News flash: America got itself into Iraq when it allowed the government to go to war without congressional approval.

Iraq cost us over 4000 American lives, and at least 3 trillion dollars. And for what?

Yeah, ask all those Democratic Congressmen who got us into the war!

The bill they passed gave Bush the ability to go to war if neccessary. It was not neccessary, and that will forever be Bush's legacy. An unneccessary war, and an economic debacle.

Iraq cost us over 4000 American lives, and at least 3 trillion dollars. And for what?

You mean because of patriotism and believing Bush's lies?

Bush's lies? lol like what?

All those Congressmen got the EXACT same intel reports as Bush and Bush didn't even get a vote...

The president can't send us into war... Congress votes their own concience. It's designed that way on purpose!

I know Obama thinks he can enforce executive priv. anytime he doesn't get his way, but that is NOT how things are supposed to work.

The bill they passed gave Bush the ability to go to war if neccessary. It was not neccessary, and that will forever be Bush's legacy. An unneccessary war, and an economic debacle.

Economic debacle --- lol; how retarded are you?

They were all for the war before they were against it.... The Democratic etch-a-sketch Congress --- lol

The economic woes of this Country lay squarely on the Democratic Congress - not the war that the Dems were FOR...

You mean because of patriotism and believing Bush's lies?

Bush's lies? lol like what?

All those Congressmen got the EXACT same intel reports as Bush and Bush didn't even get a vote...

The president can't send us into war... Congress votes their own concience. It's designed that way on purpose!

I know Obama thinks he can enforce executive priv. anytime he doesn't get his way, but that is NOT how things are supposed to work.

"No nation building"

Obama got bin Laden

Saddam was a head of state

which is bigger?

Bin Laden helped to kill 3000 innocent people, and was the bigger threat.

And we killed at least that many innocent people going after Sadam, who even Bush admitted had nothing to do with 911.
The number is FAR higher than 3000 innocents.

one thing I've never seen an answer for: What is the value of a life (civilian) relative to each other? I mean, how many dead iraqi civilians, make up for 1 dead american civilian? What is the "trade value" of their lives?

Last edited:
I wish Bush had gotten the other Hussein! the bama one!

Oh Lord! That would have been most helpful

Forum List

Back