Bush girls begin campaigning

Dammit people this should not be hard! Wait a minute.......unless its true and we all DO ignore most of his absurd posts on this very subject....hmmmmm.

No Jeff not WJ.

LIL its not Spilly either, politically he's more centered in a wacky sort of way.

when do the shirts come off?

Hmm...I think you are referring to Kerry's daughter, not GW's. Kerry's daughter was running around Cannes wearing lingere, maybe she will talk GW's into using her designer. I'm married, so I will hope so for you single fellas.

Originally posted by Gaebolg
Hmm...I think you are referring to Kerry's daughter, not GW's. Kerry's daughter was running around Cannes wearing lingere, maybe she will talk GW's into using her designer. I'm married, so I will hope so for you single fellas.

Nah I dont think id like them as much if they were trashy like that. I like a girl who is modest in public. but then im not a very average guy.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Nah I dont think id like them as much if they were trashy like that. I like a girl who is modest in public. but then im not a very average guy.

From what i hear, the Bush Twins are Prim and Proper in Public and party girls behind scenes. Perfect combination. A girl you can bring home to Mom but can take out to party also. I likey.

Originally posted by OCA
Highly dissappointed:( Mattskramer, the virulent voice for homosexual apologists worldwide.

He never does anything in the foreground worth noticing.

We forget who he is too easily.

Originally posted by OCA
There are a couple guys on here who are still gonna be interested in you still even though you are a male. Anybody wanna help out with a couple guesses who i'm talking about?

Gay jokes are so funny, aren't they Ocra?

Forum List

Back