Bush girls begin campaigning

Well, I was a college republican until about a month ago when I graduated....i have, technically, joined the young republicans in my county, but there are only ten of us and the rest don't seem to actually do anything...
I spend most of my time arguing, with quite a lot of heat, in another message board with liberals but I thought I would come here to enjoy more civil discourse. question: am i a "junior member" because of age (24) or because I am "green" to the board?

Originally posted by leojoeyjoe
Well, I was a college republican until about a month ago when I graduated....i have, technically, joined the young republicans in my county, but there are only ten of us and the rest don't seem to actually do anything...
I spend most of my time arguing, with quite a lot of heat, in another message board with liberals but I thought I would come here to enjoy more civil discourse. question: am i a "junior member" because of age (24) or because I am "green" to the board?

Because you're green. LOL :thup:

down boy...

Go to the user cp. click on edit options at the bottom it should allow you to upload an avatar. it has to be a certain size though.

what's funny is, since I started with this avatar, i've gotten more than a few pms (not naming any names) from people who think its me....their like "hey...wassup pretty girl" and i'm like "wassup i'm...notta girl..." so I had to put that it is not me above the picture.:)

Originally posted by leojoeyjoe
what's funny is, since I started with this avatar, i've gotten more than a few pms (not naming any names) from people who think its me....their like "hey...wassup pretty girl" and i'm like "wassup i'm...notta girl..." so I had to put that it is not me above the picture.:)

There are a couple guys on here who are still gonna be interested in you still even though you are a male. Anybody wanna help out with a couple guesses who i'm talking about?

Forum List

Back