Bush gets hero's reception

And by the way, you making the unfounded assertion that I am a hezbollah apologist is not a "position" it is an insult, and a particularly idiotic one. I am completely justified in calling such an attack idiotic, particularly since it was such an ugly attempt at smearing me.

huh?

And by the way, you making the unfounded assertion that I am a hezbollah apologist is not a "position" it is an insult, and a particularly idiotic one. I am completely justified in calling such an attack idiotic, particularly since it was such an ugly attempt at smearing me.

You smeared yourself when you defended Hezbollah and claimed they were not responsible for the murder of the Marines in Beruit in 1983. First you claimed Hezbollah did not even exist in 1983. When that was shown to be false you claimed that even the US Government did not know who murdered the Marines. When you were shown a court case where a Federal District judge found both Hezbollah and Iran responsible for the Marine murders you said such had no meaning because it was a civil case and the burden of prove was low. Moreover, in this thread, you say that conservative victories in Germany and France do not mean the Left is in retreat in Europe. You not only make no sense, you deny reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
You smeared yourself when you defended Hezbollah and claimed they were not responsible for the murder of the Marines in Beruit in 1983. First you claimed Hezbollah did not even exist in 1983

I am defending them against a claim which is not known to be true. That does not make me a hezbollah apologist, it makes me one who values truth. There are plenty of other atrocities that you can pin on Hezbollah and rightfully so, you just happened to pick one that there is a lot of doubt about.

When you were shown a court case where a Federal District judge found both Hezbollah and Iran responsible for the Marine murders you said such had no meaning because it was a civil case and the burden of prove was low.

It does not have no meaning, just little meaning given the circumstances that I already articulated.

Moreover, in this thread, you say that conservative victories in Germany and France do not mean the Left is in retreat in Europe. You not only make no sense, you deny reality.

tsk tsk, what was it you said about insults? Do you also consider yourself ill informed? Unfortunately, I doubt it.

I also articulated why there is no reason to believe that the left is in retreat in Europe. You just haven't addressed it and ignored my counter-question multiple times. But I'm getting used to your dishonesty.

what is going on in this thread?

I am defending them against a claim which is not known to be true. That does not make me a hezbollah apologist, it makes me one who values truth. There are plenty of other atrocities that you can pin on Hezbollah and rightfully so, you just happened to pick one that there is a lot of doubt about.

It does not have no meaning, just little meaning given the circumstances that I already articulated.

tsk tsk, what was it you said about insults? Do you also consider yourself ill informed? Unfortunately, I doubt it.

I also articulated why there is no reason to believe that the left is in retreat in Europe. You just haven't addressed it and ignored my counter-question multiple times. But I'm getting used to your dishonesty.

Forum List

Back