Bush gave Deep Water Horizon 6 citations for safety violations- Obama gave it Awards.

Wonder who will fall on the sword for this blunder?

She already resigned...so they'll just point at her empty position and shrug

I don't think so, I think at some point , someone high in the Administration is going to be tossed under the bus as a sacrificial lamb.

I honestly would not be surprised if he laid all the blame on Biden's plate. Just a "oh well old Joe was on that, but he dropped the ball."

Bush is probably sitting back in TX and having himself a good chuckle...wouldn't it be funny if he called Tony Hayward and said, "hey Tony, why don'tcha come on out here to the ranch. I have a few ideas that could help out with this Gulf spill deal. I should have called you sooner, but watching ol' B'rack squirm has been funnier than a retard eatin hotwings!"

I totally heard Bush saying that quote in my head.

He was a bit of a buffoon but by God, he was America's buffoon!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

400_gbush_080419_80743837_pool.jpg

This thread deserves a bump.

The ineptitude of Obama is layed out strongly in this one...

That ugly hag of a Homeland Security boss may pay for this one.

This means that Obama definitely owns this now. do you think this is why he has had so much trouble figuring out whose ass to kick?

So the Horizon among 6 other riggs that Transoceanic operated, was nominated on May 9, 2009 for this safety award for their perfect record for year 2008 and this is some sort of hat in the bag?

:rofl:

Since January 2005, inspectors issued just one minor infraction for the rig. That strong track record led the agency last year to herald the Deepwater Horizon as an industry model for safety.(For the year 2008)

MMS did not do their job, and the people that were/are in bed with the Oil Industry, need to be replaced.

But Bp, and the people they hired to do the job, the ones that DID THIS, are THE ONES RESPONSIBLE for this catastrophe....I wouldn't let them slide so easily just because you all HATE Obama....:eusa_whistle:

So the Horizon among 6 other riggs that Transoceanic operated, was nominated on May 9, 2009 for this safety award for their perfect record for year 2008 and this is some sort of hat in the bag?

Since January 2005, inspectors issued just one minor infraction for the rig. That strong track record led the agency last year to herald the Deepwater Horizon as an industry model for safety.(For the year 2008)

MMS did not do their job, and the people that were/are in bed with the Oil Industry, need to be replaced.

But Bp, and the people they hired to do the job, the ones that DID THIS, are THE ONES RESPONSIBLE for this catastrophe....I wouldn't let them slide so easily just because you all HATE Obama....:eusa_whistle:

Who has suggested that BP should get off lightly? But IF they were receiving safety awards, it kind of suggests that perhaps they were doing everything that the government required and that perhaps their is no ass that needs kicking?

Who has suggested that BP should get off lightly? But IF they were receiving safety awards, it kind of suggests that perhaps they were doing everything that the government required and that perhaps their is no ass that needs kicking?

Your Oh So Right.

You and I both know though that the BIG ASSED BUS is ripping and roaring down the lane as we speak.

Since whats her name in MMM has already fallen on her sword I just wonder who the next sacrifice will be??? This clusterfuck is going to take at least two doncha know??

BTW Wheres all the leftys defending OL'Clusterfuck and his administration on this one??

Anyone seen anything on the LSM on this either?? Ain't holding my breath.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back