Bush foreign policy a 'national disaster'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheOne, Aug 2, 2004.

1. TheOne

TheOne Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    article

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    This general better re-read his history. The US didn't form any team in WWII, it JOINED ONE THAT ALREADY EXISTED. In the beginning we helped other countries who REQUESTED our assistance by providing materiel and financing. Japan "invited" us to join the allied forces team militarily.

3. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Maybe you should go back to Democratic Underground, I'm sure you fit in quite nicely with the rest of the moonbats
    :trolls:

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

5. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    "As president, John Kerry will not waste a minute in bringing action on the reforms urged by the 9/11 commission," McPeak said of the Massachusetts senator nominated by the Democrats this week. "And he will not rest until America's defenses are strong."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just goes to show ya - some generals retire and go fishing. Others enter civilian life as corporate officers. Still others become whores for the Democratic party and make fools of themselves.

6. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Exactly what is a failure about liberating two nations from hostile dictatorships and bringing three hostlie nations to the tables convincing one to actually disarm? Thats more then clinton did all 8 years in office. Heck thats more President Bush's Fathter did.

As for the 911 reforms. Here is a stupid question. If Kerry is so dang concerned about implimenting the reforms in the 911 commission, why doesnt he get off his lazy absent @$$ and actually draft up legislation to push it through the Senate rather then waiting for the President to do so, which ironicly the President is already starting. I meant its not like Senator Kerry is totally powerless in regards to this. He is a Senator. I know he may think that means he gets a fancy title and he doenst have to do anything but get botox injections and shake hands with people he hates every 6 years, but come on. If you are so concerned about it, do something. Why the heck are you in the Senate if you want others to do things?

Thats the same problem i had with Al Gore. He made all these promises and i was just thinking, ok so if you want to give us this, propose legislation now. show us you are willing to do it. I mean youve only had 8 years in office as vice president to get things done. Why should we expect you to do them if you are elected president.

If Kerry is so concerned, draft legislation dont whine to the public.