Bush family values

G

Gabriella84

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/87135p-79432c.html

Sharon and Neil Bush recently reached a settlement, after President Bush's brother jettisoned his wife of 23 years for Maria Andrews, a former assistant to his mother, Barbara.
But even though Sharon's splitting from one of America's most famous families, she's hardly in the money.

Since Neil's software startup company has yet to show a return, "He says he has no assets," Sharon tells us. "So we have to sell the house where we've lived for 10 years. It's very sad."

They're asking $1.5 million for the place. Sharon says she'll get to keep half of whatever is left after the mortgage is paid off.

Where will she and her children live?

The elder George Bush and his wife, Barbara, have agreed to buy a more modest house for her and their grandchildren, Ashley, 13 and Pierce, 16.

Sharon's supermodel daughter, Lauren, 18, is away at Princeton most of the year. But when she visits, Sharon says, "We may have to share bedrooms."

She also says she must move out of the Poppy-financed house when Ashley turns 18. "I'm hoping that by then I will have a career that will allow me to buy another place," she says.

Last week, she had her final party in the old house - a benefit for the American Ireland Fund, which raised $100,000 to send 32 Texans to the Special Olympics in Dublin next month. Meanwhile, Sharon has to clear her stuff out of the house the family rented in Kennebunkport, Maine, where her in-laws have long spent their summers.

"It's a hard time," says Sharon, who is hoping to stay with friends in the Hamptons this summer. "But I'm very appreciative to my children's grandparents. And I'm trying to keep my chin up."

Gabriella84 said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/87135p-79432c.html

Sharon and Neil Bush recently reached a settlement, after President Bush's brother jettisoned his wife of 23 years for Maria Andrews, a former assistant to his mother, Barbara.
But even though Sharon's splitting from one of America's most famous families, she's hardly in the money.

Since Neil's software startup company has yet to show a return, "He says he has no assets," Sharon tells us. "So we have to sell the house where we've lived for 10 years. It's very sad."

They're asking $1.5 million for the place. Sharon says she'll get to keep half of whatever is left after the mortgage is paid off.

Where will she and her children live?

The elder George Bush and his wife, Barbara, have agreed to buy a more modest house for her and their grandchildren, Ashley, 13 and Pierce, 16.

Sharon's supermodel daughter, Lauren, 18, is away at Princeton most of the year. But when she visits, Sharon says, "We may have to share bedrooms."

She also says she must move out of the Poppy-financed house when Ashley turns 18. "I'm hoping that by then I will have a career that will allow me to buy another place," she says.

Last week, she had her final party in the old house - a benefit for the American Ireland Fund, which raised $100,000 to send 32 Texans to the Special Olympics in Dublin next month. Meanwhile, Sharon has to clear her stuff out of the house the family rented in Kennebunkport, Maine, where her in-laws have long spent their summers.

"It's a hard time," says Sharon, who is hoping to stay with friends in the Hamptons this summer. "But I'm very appreciative to my children's grandparents. And I'm trying to keep my chin up."

You hit a new low. Bush bashers I've seen, but NEVER BEFORE one that attacks every member of his family too. Obviously you are gullible as all get out besides being a poltical hack.

Got PROZAC?

Gabby.....I gotta tell you girl, you are definitely making this night owl laugh out loud tonight.

Girl, didn't you know that this is so old, it's passe'? :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

You need some new material if you want to keep trying to enlighten us. :sleep:

I'm always up for learning new debate tactics. Lemme try:

Your adopted and your parents don't love you!

PWNED!!!!!1!!!11!

Forum List

Back