Bush Family Criminal Record

Merlin1047 said:
Sometime you need to let me explain the difference between funny and just plain stupid.

Yeah yeah yeah. Merlin you're like all the other Republicans who can't take a joke about your candidate.

nakedemperor said:
Its uh...its a joke. Under humor...

you worthless shit stain..you raped animals while you were in college, and you were convicted of selling drugs to pre-schoolers.

Get it? it's a joke.
Ha.

(shrug)

I have the most 'liberal' sense of humour of anyone I know; the pics weren't funny.

That wasn't even remotely funny.

The closest thing to humor on that page that I saw was the mustaches drawn on the First Lady and Barbara Bush.

I outgrew the old draw-a-mustache-on-a-picture humor after the 2nd grade.

-=d=- said:
you worthless shit stain..you raped animals while you were in college, and you were convicted of selling drugs to pre-schoolers.

Get it? it's a joke.
Ha.

(shrug)

I have the most 'liberal' sense of humour of anyone I know; the pics weren't funny.

Well, when you're farcing current events and public figures, its called 'satire'. When you're saying things about individuals that are untrue and invective, without any preface of sarcasm (like saying: "THIS IS UNDER THE HUMOR CATEGORY" before you utter it) is called defamation.

Also.. how'd you know about the drugs?

nakedemperor said:
Yeah yeah yeah. Merlin you're like all the other Republicans who can't take a joke about your candidate.
Yeah, and you're like all the other liberals. You wouldn't know a good joke if one bit you on the ass. Otherwise you'd be laughing till you cried over the joke you're trying to get elected.

Merlin1047 said:
Yeah, and you're like all the other liberals. You wouldn't know a good joke if one bit you on the ass. Otherwise you'd be laughing till you cried over the joke you're trying to get elected.

The pun is the lowest form of humor.

nakedemperor said:
The pun is the lowest form of humor.

So...John Kerry is the lowest form of life...what's your point? :lame2:
Really, I think you just like to hear yourself talk...in this case, type.

You want funny? Ok...

Two guys walk into a bar. The 3rd one ducks.
:rotflmao:

Wait, I'm just getting started...

Why was there lipstick on the blonde's sterring wheel?

She tried to blow the horn.

What's the difference between an indian (feathers not dots) purse and an indian suitcase?

12 cans

Forum List

Back