Bush Ethics Chief to GOP -- "Time To Move On"

How plausible does this really sound? These guys are lying their collective asses off. I would love to see Sestak asked about taking a polygraph.

Polygraphs are not credible. There is a reason why they are not used in court. Penn and Teller did a good episode about the polygraph.

How plausible does this really sound? These guys are lying their collective asses off. I would love to see Sestak asked about taking a polygraph.

Polygraphs are not credible. There is a reason why they are not used in court. Penn and Teller did a good episode about the polygraph.

Well the Whitehouse story isn't credible either.

Well the Whitehouse story isn't credible either.

the Whitehouse hasn't said a credible thing since.. lessee Nov. 20, 2009. or thereabouts. :lol:

alberto gonzales was by far the biggest disgrace to the office of attorney general in our history.

period

you izzzz dead wrong.. eric holder has gonzalez beat by 20 points, and it's still early.. eric holder can't tell hizzzz azzz from the proverbial hole in the ground..

he's no bargain, but gonzales still has him beat, imo. of course, holder still has time to buff up his creds so we'll have to check back later.

replying to wingnuts and expecting reason? :banghead:

Bush ethics chief to GOP: "Time to move on"

Sounds about right since Obama = Bush III.

Haven't you posted this same lame reply at least three times today?

I think just once, but I've posted it many times and obviously it's not lame. Obama and Bush are very similar. I'm surprised that so many people are fooled into believing they're not. You Obamabots march in lock-step with Obama just like the Bushbots with Bush. And how about deficit spending and escalating wars? You just can't make this stuff up.

Sign, may I introduce you to rightwinger:

Don%27t%20Be%20Stupid.jpg

It's the seriousness of the charges....

2 wars, 10% unemployment, record debt and deficits and what's Obama focused on, a Senate primary?

I think Jillian may have soiled her granny panties on this one!

Got to love though that the left trots out Clinton, a convicted PURJERER and disbarred lawya (to my left-wing friends, this means CONVICTED OF LYING UNDER OATH) in an attempt to add an air of legitimacy to this whole thing.

Last edited:
Although Bauer does acknowledge that -- at the request of Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel -- former President Bill Cinton did approach Sestak about being appointed to "a Presidential or other Senior Executive Branch Advisory Board," the memo says no White House officials went to Sestak directly and any position would have been unpaid.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cq/20100528/...olitics3674838

jillian....why is it you want so badly for this to go away? if this had been bush, you would be creating dozens of posts on this....but is obama...so its, of course, time to move on

Forum List

Back