Bush era land sales to oil and gas companies land protester in jail

Climate Activist On Trial For Bush Era Bogus Bidding : The Two-Way : NPR

The Bush administration was desperatly try to sell off as much federal land as possible before the administrations changed. Is he a modern day Robin Hood?

no surprises given the goals of the drill baby drill crowd.

i understand why the guy did what he did and i hope that is a mitigating factor when they sentence him.

Continue living the world of reb vs libnutters you'll be continuously distracted and you are too dumb to know it, yet you vote.

FYI:Iran, Venezuela enter into military alliance

RED SCARE: Obama Plans to Share Nuke Secrets with Russia - President Obama - Fox Nation
President Obama signaled Congress this week that he is prepared to share U.S. missile defense secrets with Russia.

In the president’s signing statement issued Saturday in passing into law the fiscal 2012 defense authorization bill, Mr. Obama said restrictions aimed at protecting top-secret technical data on U.S. Standard Missile-3 velocity burnout parameters might impinge on his constitutional foreign policy authority.

Read more: RED SCARE: Obama Plans to Share Nuke Secrets with Russia - President Obama - Fox Nation

Bush was desperately trying to pad the pockets of oil and gas compaanies before the Obama administration took over. It was a typical last ditch effort by a desperate administration. It smacks of Dick Cheney.

Menace or Martyr? | Arlo Hemphill

The Bush leasing plan was latter found to be flawed and has been retracted. Nevertheless, Tim DeChristopher – our green prankster – received a verdict last week, sentencing him to two years in federal prison and $10,000 in fines.

The Bush Administration did something illegal! I am shocked!

Menace or Martyr? | Arlo Hemphill

The Bush leasing plan was latter found to be flawed and has been retracted. Nevertheless, Tim DeChristopher – our green prankster – received a verdict last week, sentencing him to two years in federal prison and $10,000 in fines.

The Bush Administration did something illegal! I am shocked!

It looks like Tim DeChristopher did something illegal.

Yup, the little fish goes to jail, while the big fish sits on his porch in Texas with his cowboy boots propped up on a barrel. That is the way life goes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back