Bush didn't just lie........

You said the Democrats got us into the war. No, they didn't. The Democrats in the House voted down the resolution,

which means it was dead as far as the Democrats were concerned.

Truism, you said the Democrats are not responsible, you put no limit on that statement

The 147 Democrats who voted against it are not responsible for the disaster.

Nor are the 7 Republicans.

lol

So what should we do with the Democrats who voted for the war? What about voting for them for President and Vice President like you keep doing? Is that the solution?

Obama didn't vote for the war moron.

They're such idiots. The Congressmen (both Senators and Representatives) who voted for the war were doing it because they believed GW's/Cheney's lies....like most Americans....you can't blame them for voting for the war, none of us wanted Saddam to be able to build a nuclear weapon......that doesn't put them in the same category as criminals Bush and Cheney, who knew better. Shows just how smart some conservatives are when they make that comparison.

You're the idiot, nowhere did NYCarbineer show that I said that. Hint, I didn't. He's stupid. I said John Kerry voted for the war. As well as Joe Biden. And he's about to vote for another if she wins the nomination.

How stupid are you people?

John Kerry (Pres), Biden (Veep), Hillary (possible Pres) voted for the war. You people can't process that information, and you call other people idiots? Classic

Your reply to my post had nothing to do with what I posted.

That is called a "non-sequitur."

Educate yourself.

It has everything to do with what you said. I say both parties are guilty, you say no, when they did the same thing, it was all the Republicans fault. You considered applying the same standard to both parties to be a non-sequitur, that's ridiculous

21 times as many Democrats as Republicans voted against the Iraq War.

That is hardly an equal distribution of guilt.

Truism. I said both parties are guilty, you are arguing Democrats are pure as the driven snow. I never said both sides are "equally" guilty, I said both are guilty. And the Democrat leadership supported it, the Senate Democrat majority voted for it, and the House provided the margin of victory. Democrats are guilty.

Furthermore, this isn't even a standard for you, you keep voting for Democrats who voted for the war, and you are planning to do it again in this coming election. You know what you are? I'll give you a hint. It starts with "h" and ends with "ypocrite." You know what the word is?

I never voted for Hillary Clinton. And she was my Senator.

But you would vote for her for president? WTF?

I'm not supporting her.

If the GOP runs a candidate who voted against the Iraq war, I promise I'll vote for him

lol

The Democrats in the House voted against it. That is an inarguable fact.

No, "the democrats" in the House didn't, some of them didn't

You said the Democrats got us into the war. No, they didn't. The Democrats in the House voted down the resolution,

Truism, you said the Democrats are not responsible, you put no limit on that statement

lol

So what should we do with the Democrats who voted for the war? What about voting for them for President and Vice President like you keep doing? Is that the solution?

Are the Republicans running candidates who didn't support the Iraq War? How did I miss that?

It has everything to do with what you said. I say both parties are guilty, you say no, when they did the same thing, it was all the Republicans fault. You considered applying the same standard to both parties to be a non-sequitur, that's ridiculous

21 times as many Democrats as Republicans voted against the Iraq War.

That is hardly an equal distribution of guilt.

Truism. I said both parties are guilty, you are arguing Democrats are pure as the driven snow. I never said both sides are "equally" guilty, I said both are guilty. And the Democrat leadership supported it, the Senate Democrat majority voted for it, and the House provided the margin of victory. Democrats are guilty.

Furthermore, this isn't even a standard for you, you keep voting for Democrats who voted for the war, and you are planning to do it again in this coming election. You know what you are? I'll give you a hint. It starts with "h" and ends with "ypocrite." You know what the word is?

I never voted for Hillary Clinton. And she was my Senator.

But you would vote for her for president? WTF?

I'm not supporting her.

If the GOP runs a candidate who voted against the Iraq war, I promise I'll vote for him

lol

Dodging the question. You never deny if she wins the nomination you won't vote for her

lol

Are the Republicans running candidates who didn't support the Iraq War? How did I miss that?

So it's OK to vote for her if she runs against a Republican who voted for the war. Wow, I thought your indignation was feigned, but you actually are serious about holding everyone who voted for it accountable, aren't you?

You're so stupid I feel compelled to inform you that was sarcasm

lol

They're such idiots. The Congressmen (both Senators and Representatives) who voted for the war were doing it because they believed GW's/Cheney's lies....like most Americans....you can't blame them for voting for the war, none of us wanted Saddam to be able to build a nuclear weapon......that doesn't put them in the same category as criminals Bush and Cheney, who knew better. Shows just how smart some conservatives are when they make that comparison.

You're the idiot, nowhere did NYCarbineer show that I said that. Hint, I didn't. He's stupid. I said John Kerry voted for the war. As well as Joe Biden. And he's about to vote for another if she wins the nomination.

John Kerry (Pres), Biden (Veep), Hillary (possible Pres) voted for the war. You people can't process that information, and you call other people idiots? Classic
People just won't fall for your hucksterism as you attempt to back peddle away from comments you make. If you are misunderstood as much as you claim, maybe you should be more careful about what you post. Plus, you are the one with the reputation for consistently taking peoples comments out of context and dishonestly distorting them to meet your needs. You aren't the victim, you are the perp.

The Democrats in the House voted against it. That is an inarguable fact.

lol

That may be true, but so what? the majority in both houses voted for it, including your probable candidate for president in 16.

When will you begin demonizing hillary for supporting the iraq fiasco?

lol

So it's OK to vote for her if she runs against a Republican who voted for the war. Wow, I thought your indignation was feigned, but you actually are serious about holding everyone who voted for it accountable, aren't you?

If both candidates agree on an issue, and you disagree with both of them, it's a wash. You move on to the hundred other issues.

lol

People just won't fall for your hucksterism as you attempt to back peddle away from comments you make. If you are misunderstood as much as you claim, maybe you should be more careful about what you post. Plus, you are the one with the reputation for consistently taking peoples comments out of context and dishonestly distorting them to meet your needs. You aren't the victim, you are the perp.

He's trying to make hay over someone who opposed the war and yet voted for, I suppose, John Kerry.

He also claims he opposed the war.

I'll guarantee you though that he didn't vote for Obama.

Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. Now watch as I point out how failed to address anything in my post, no less, refute anything.

Meanwhile, your lie that every country thought Hussein was building WMD is thoroughly dismantled. Which of course, is why you tried to deflect with that lame non-sequitur. :mm:
So when we blame Republicans who got us into the war, blaming Democrats who got us into the war too would be a non-sequitur. Classic.

LOL, that always cracks me up when you liberals try to repeat my pointing out your logical fallacies to you, and you try to do it back and just show you don't know what the fallacies mean

Educate yourself.

You're reply had nothing to do with my post. You even just said, you think my post was about blaming Republicans ... it wasn't. It was about you lying and you're not a Republican.

You're too fucking retarded to know what I was talking about so it is feasible you're just too stupid to know your post was a non-sequitur.

You're babbling. You keep saying the Republicans are guilty. I pointed out the Democrats are guilty too, they did the same thing. You keep calling that a non-sequitur. It's not, Sparky.

You also don't know the difference between the proper use of your and you're. I only spell check those who want to be the internet spelling and grammar police. Before you pull people over and ticket them for that, you may want to learn the English language yourself
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're so fucking stupid, you don't even realize that by correcting my spelling, you're as much of the "grammar police" as you think I am. :lmao:

And again, I don't care what your post was about, it had nothing to do the my post. Your post remains a non-sequitur to my post no matter how much you protest.

lol

So instead of saying to NYCarbineer to quote what was referring to, you go all liberal dick on me. Thanks for that intellectual drivel

lol

That may be true, but so what? the majority in both houses voted for it, including your probable candidate for president in 16.

lol

If both candidates agree on an issue, and you disagree with both of them, it's a wash. You move on to the hundred other issues.

Right, the Iraq war isn't really an issue to you, exactly what I said

He's trying to make hay over someone who opposed the war and yet voted for, I suppose, John Kerry.

Yes, John Frenchie Kerry voted for it, but he said he was against it, exactly what you want in a President, I see your point. It's OK then

So when we blame Republicans who got us into the war, blaming Democrats who got us into the war too would be a non-sequitur. Classic.

LOL, that always cracks me up when you liberals try to repeat my pointing out your logical fallacies to you, and you try to do it back and just show you don't know what the fallacies mean

Educate yourself.

You're reply had nothing to do with my post. You even just said, you think my post was about blaming Republicans ... it wasn't. It was about you lying and you're not a Republican.

You're too fucking retarded to know what I was talking about so it is feasible you're just too stupid to know your post was a non-sequitur.

You're babbling. You keep saying the Republicans are guilty. I pointed out the Democrats are guilty too, they did the same thing. You keep calling that a non-sequitur. It's not, Sparky.

You also don't know the difference between the proper use of your and you're. I only spell check those who want to be the internet spelling and grammar police. Before you pull people over and ticket them for that, you may want to learn the English language yourself

You're so fucking stupid, you don't even realize that by correcting my spelling, you're as much of the "grammar police" as you think I am. :lmao:

And again, I don't care what your post was about, it had nothing to do the my post. Your post remains a non-sequitur to my post no matter how much you protest.

Exactly, when you don't hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Republicans to, pointing that out is a non sequitur. Why would you do that? Why would you hold your own party to your standards? What does it have to do with anything? And what does my pointing out grammar issues to you when you do that to others have to do with anything?

The world is just a completely confusing place to you, isn't it?

43% of Congressional Democrats voted for it.

97% of Congressional Republicans voted for it.

100% of executive administration Republicans were in favor of it.

Republicans: but, but, but a bunch of Democrats voted for it too!

Again, so what? It passed. Hillary voted for it, voted to fund it, and voted to continue it. She supported Bush 100% on Iraq, as did Bubba Clinton.

So what exactly are you saying here? that the clintons were too stupid to see the truth that other dems and some republicans saw?
"Some Republicans??" 97% voted for it. :eusa_doh: As far as funding it while troops were in battle, it would have been treasonous to not fund the troops. That's the dumbest red-herring I've heard.

As far as what they voted for ... they voted to authorize Bush to use military force if necessary. At the time of the vote, it might have been necessary because Hussein wouldn't let the weapons inspectors into Iraq. That all changed after the inspectors went back in, had full and unfettered access, and found virtually nothing.

the inspectors never had full and unfettered access until Saddam was executed. Please stop lying, it makes you look really stupid.
Agsin, your post proves you're a fucking moron. Before Hussein was executed, the inspectors had full and unfettered access, despite your lies to the contrary...

Since we arrived in Iraq, we have conducted more than 400 inspections covering more than 300 sites. All inspections were performed without notice, and access was almost always provided promptly. In no case have we seen convincing evidence that the Iraqi side knew in advance that the inspectors were coming.

Mr. President, in my 27th of January update to the Council, I said that it seemed from our experience that Iraq had decided in principle to provide cooperation on process -- most importantly, prompt access to all sites and assistance to UNMOVIC in the establishment of the necessary infrastructure.

This impression remains, and we note that access to sites has so far been without problems, including those that have never been declared or inspected, as well as to presidential sites and private residences. ." ~ UN weapons inspector, Hans Blix, 2.14.2003

CNN.com - Transcript of weapons inspector s U.N. presentation - Feb. 17 2003

Blix was hoodwinked by the Iraqis. We found sites that he never even knew about where there was evidence of WMDs.

But you will continue to believe the dem/lib bush-hate talking points, we know what you are. Your posts are virtually worthless because you are nothing but a parrot incapable of individual thinking.
Bullshit. They had full and unfettered access. Did they get a chance to inspect as many sites as our troops? No, of course not. They weren't given the chance because Bush chose war over inspections. Whereas the inspectors only had a few months, our troops had nine years.

Educate yourself.

Exactly, when you don't hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Republicans to, pointing that out is a non sequitur. Why would you do that? Why would you hold your own party to your standards? What does it have to do with anything? And what does my pointing out grammar issues to you when you do that to others have to do with anything?

The world is just a completely confusing place to you, isn't it?
And your earlier reply remains a non-sequitur as it still has nothing to do with the post to which you replied.

[

Exactly, when you don't hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Republicans to, pointing that out is a non sequitur. ?

The Democrats as a party were more right about Iraq than were the Republicans. The standard is, if one of two parties is inevitably going to be in power,

do you want the party more likely to be right, or the party more likely to be wrong?

Yes, John Frenchie Kerry voted for it, but he said he was against it, exactly what you want in a President, I see your point. It's OK then

It's better then in your opinion to have kept Bush, the actually perpetrator of the crime, in power.

That makes no sense.

lol

lol

Right, the Iraq war isn't really an issue to you, exactly what I said

You're making less and less sense every post.

Isn't it hilarious that kaz and Redfish who both claim they opposed the war are putting all this effort into trying to defend the Republicans who supported the war?

Hilarious. And weird.

[

Exactly, when you don't hold Democrats to the same standard you hold Republicans to, pointing that out is a non sequitur. ?

The Democrats as a party were more right about Iraq than were the Republicans. The standard is, if one of two parties is inevitably going to be in power,

do you want the party more likely to be right, or the party more likely to be wrong?

That isn't what the post you quoted was talking about

Forum List

Back